Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, -S-O-Vetula_Mortem said:

Would be nice to get an Update on the Status of the Update :D 

"As an updated status on the status of the update on the update of our status of updating the status update, the progress is definitely being made"

1 hour ago, Neuro_01 said:

You are truly a superior intellectual being. But you forgot to tip your fedora. 

Thank you for your kind insight, but I clock in around only 145. On the other hand, intellectual means "actually thinking about stuff before posting in the forum", doesn't it? Guess I do have to admit to that, but in that case "intellectual" is a good thing, isn't it? Considering all the touchy-feely stuff...

Also, if it is ANYTHING this thread does NOT need, it is more superior beings. Quite enough of those already...

I apologize for not answering sooner, but I was busy having fun playing this computer game so many millennials love to hate. Warframe. Maybe you've heard of it?

Unfortunately I don't own a fedora, I am more of the "cap" type. Not the "bright red idiot cap with white lettering on"-type, though. That would be an "anti-intellectual", anyway.

- - -

Finally, my guess is that we are about an hour from "update time". Or it will drag on to the standard "end-of-working day"-time.

Just now, ColmCorb said:

As far as I've seen, all avionics are getting reset back to rank 0. Might or might not get a refund on the Dirac/Endo.

this is correct and dirac will be refunded as endo as detailed in the workshop.

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I assume we can only have ONE Kuva Lich in our crew, not a full team of them, cuz that will be a bit OP

They can only defend, so they would be kinda useless. Rj would be boarding-proof tho x3

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I assume we can only have ONE Kuva Lich in our crew, not a full team of them, cuz that will be a bit OP

Yea, yesterday's stream had a glimpse of the full command intrinsic with text, and some extra explanations: only one lich, liches only defend, command 9  (summon in non-RJ) works on liches. Or at least that's what was on the dev build yesterday.

40 minutes ago, __Shadox__ said:

We play D2 (amongst others) between WF updates as filler too!

during the beginning of the pandemic when I first started playing wf again, I was repeatedly amazed that de re released story expansion after story expansion (including a brand new open world), while bungie kept pushing back their expansion. de also have much better communication by comparison, I mean they do several streams per week. 

Archived