Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, wa1nt3ch said:

guys should i scrape my avionics and wreckage?

Each avionic will be turned into mods, non-build wreckages are fine to discard EXCEPT Reactors and Engines as we have no idea what kind of changes they will have.

1 minute ago, Krankbert said:

Email? As in „you won’t even send it as a direct message“?

Pass.

oh, i can do direct msg.  what would you like to use?  i have discord if that wold work for you.  i said email simply becasue i new for a fact you had one (otherwise you wouldnt be able to post here, lol).

5 minutes ago, nebfab said:

Yea, yesterday's stream had a glimpse of the full command intrinsic with text, and some extra explanations: only one lich, liches only defend, command 9  (summon in non-RJ) works on liches. Or at least that's what was on the dev build yesterday.

I hope they made an exception for paranoid liches, because it sounds like all the public mission trolls are about to get a deadly new toy...

1 minute ago, Pyrain said:

oh, i can do direct msg.  what would you like to use?  i have discord if that wold work for you.  i said email simply becasue i new for a fact you had one (otherwise you wouldnt be able to post here, lol).

Can you quit with that smart ass attitude. Direct messages are on forum. 

2 minutes ago, TheSarkY said:

Can you quit with that smart ass attitude. Direct messages are on forum. 

i wasn't being a smart ass (or at least i wasn't trying to be).  I just feel like in order to fully answer his question, I need to delve into some topics that would not match the purpose of this forum.

2 hours ago, Alucard291 said:

As for your words or mine. Who cares mate, its just a game. We are just strangers on the internet. I actually genuinely hope you have a wonderful day. But DE? I don't care what they do anymore but I do know what they AREN'T doing. And that's trying hard.

"trying hard."

Like you are at the moment... 

"Who cares mate, it's just a game" *They say while simultaneously writing out paragraphs of emotionally driven passive aggressive BS to slight the company and their new Chinese overlords.*

Clearly you do care, mate. In an obsessive and disturbing manner.

I suggest you go play another game. This level of hatred is not good for your mental health.

12 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

Thank you for your kind insight, but I clock in around only 145. On the other hand, intellectual means "actually thinking about stuff before posting in the forum", doesn't it? Guess I do have to admit to that, but in that case "intellectual" is a good thing, isn't it? Considering all the touchy-feely stuff...

Also, if it is ANYTHING this thread does NOT need, it is more superior beings. Quite enough of those already...

I apologize for not answering sooner, but I was busy having fun playing this computer game so many millennials love to hate. Warframe. Maybe you've heard of it?

Unfortunately I don't own a fedora, I am more of the "cap" type. Not the "bright red idiot cap with white lettering on"-type, though. That would be an "anti-intellectual", anyway.

- - -

Finally, my guess is that we are about an hour from "update time". Or it will drag on to the standard "end-of-working day"-time.

My point was that you are overanalyzing and exposing your ego bare naked. Putting others down while elevating yourself. IQ does not help you with that. I don't think you have to take anything said here too seriously. And even then, most people from Warframe community are not posting here anyway, so it's hardly representative of it. And even if it was, people have right to be critical of Warframe after it has overpromised for years. I have still some hope left for the future, but let's not pretend like all of the trust lost is completely unwarranted. I also very much enjoy Cyberpunk 2077, but all the criticism they have received for not delivering what they have promised is understandable. My enjoyment of the game does not discount that. And with Warframe it is in some regards a similar territory. 

Archived