Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

29 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

PC Tenno - you may have already deduced this, but we’re trying to get Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack out this week. Tomorrow is our target - check back then.

If it will be like any big uppdate before it will be late, and given the timezone difference it will be very, VERY early morning for me. And then there is the bugs that needs to be patch later on. Always is.

So if it launches tomorrow i will prolly start playing by saturday.

But still....

excited happy dance GIF

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

PC Tenno - you may have already deduced this, but we’re trying to get Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack out this week. Tomorrow is our target - check back then. If that target shifts, we’ll update this thread! There’s a massive 46-pages worth of notes. It’s big - the new Corpus Proxima missions are breathtaking and a novel mix of Railjack and Core Warframe. Prepare your anti-Corpus builds! 

There is lots you can do to prepare for this update - consider reading our Dev Workshop or watching the video! Console Tenno can certainly prepare, too! But remember - Console Tenno can expect 29.10.0 AND Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii in one build. 

We also have a preview of how we are handling post-Update release feedback and bugs with a new Community Board - check it out! Some of you might remember some board experiments back in the 2015/6 era. We think a per-update strategy better suits our operations and are trying it out this year with our first major Update.

We will keep you posted, Tenno.

I freaking love evrey single one of yall. Yall disarve more

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LillyRaccune said:

When you registered your account to play Warframe, did you read the ToS? Warframe is an Open Beta and is presented "as-is".

Can the internet lawyering. ToS is irrelevant to whether they **should be** using their test server in advance of this (or any) major update. 

• Like 1

ugN9u2k.png

Immediately after this announcement popped up in-game, I was host-migrated out of a railjack mission and couldn't complete the mission at all. Objectives disappeared and wasn't able to access the navigation of the railjack. I had zero choice but to abort the mission and lost the Shedu Handle that I had got only a few seconds before. Very, very upset as I've been farming for this last part for a long time and now I've immediately lost it.

Edited by Kitsune-XV
added image
  • Like 2

vor 19 Minuten schrieb LillyRaccune:

New missions, new enemies, new Railjack models. Think big. I guesstimate about 5 GB file size. They will also be injecting some assets ahead of time for Update 30 CotT, hense the large size.

When you registered your account to play Warframe, did you read the ToS? Warframe is an Open Beta and is presented "as-is".

I could not find a modern copy of the ToS that states the fact the game is Open Beta. Have an old post instead:

https://www.warframe.com/news/welcome-warframe-open-beta

I don't care what they put into their ToS. The game isn't in Beta. You know it, I know it, they know it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We also have a preview of how we are handling post-Update release feedback and bugs with a new Community Board - check it out! Some of you might remember some board experiments back in the 2015/6 era. We think a per-update strategy better suits our operations and are trying it out this year with our first major Update.

AWESOMENESS!  This is a fantastic move forward DE .. this update is looking like one of the biggest moves forward on a lot of fronts and I really appreciate what DE has done .. it must have been a hard 24 months in the trenches, so many thanks for your work and respect to you all DE.  Now I cant wait to get this update .. excited now! :)

31 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

New missions, new enemies, new Railjack models. Think big. I guesstimate about 5 GB file size. They will also be injecting some assets ahead of time for Update 30 CotT, hense the large size.

Which means it would also be best to optimize and verify your download caches. The patience in doing that will pay off.

• Like 2

We have Jira boards at work and we let sometimes users/ clients create tickets can become a mess real fast 😄 (hate Jira btw)

Good idea to make a trello board available to the community, it makes us feel more involved, cant wait for update!

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

PC Tenno - you may have already deduced this, but we’re trying to get Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack out this week. Tomorrow is our target - check back then. If that target shifts, we’ll update this thread! There’s a massive 46-pages worth of notes. It’s big - the new Corpus Proxima missions are breathtaking and a novel mix of Railjack and Core Warframe. Prepare your anti-Corpus builds! 

There is lots you can do to prepare for this update - consider reading our Dev Workshop or watching the video! Console Tenno can certainly prepare, too! But remember - Console Tenno can expect 29.10.0 AND Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii in one build. 

We will keep you posted, Tenno.

Happy Lets Go GIF by FaZe Clan

1 hour ago, Krankbert said:

I don't care what they put into their ToS. The game isn't in Beta. You know it, I know it, they know it.

But legally, the game IS in BETA. So you can’t sue DE about “unfinished content” in court.

• Like 2