Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

Looks great!  I love that you and the rest of your team are still so committed to trying to make us, the players, feel involved in the growth of this game.  This is definitely one of, if not the most, favorite game in my library.  I look forward to seeing it grow and improve.  I cannot imagine the stress a developer must feel trying to create a product that pleases so many different people.  Please stay positive.  Please continue to be excited for the successes.  And I look forward to playing this game for a long time to come.

I can hardly wait! This is very exciting. Always happy to be along for the ride and experience the growth of this game. 
The transparency from this new bug board will be great! Knowing what bugs are out there and have been reported will be nice for both players and developers. Fewer multi-reports for the same bug, and it'll be much more organized.

43 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

But legally, the game IS in BETA. So you can’t sue DE about “unfinished content” in court.

This is where you go find us the post about suing DE for failing to use a test server. Take your time, we'll wait.

2 minutes ago, I_m_Noobda said:

man, Tencent is pushing real hard on these guys and iirc the warframe discord isn't exactly their own

Huh? I can understand what your saying with the first thought, but, what do you mean by the second? There are multiple Warframe Discords (especially more after the old Great Schism), but, there’s only one officially endorsed one.

2 hours ago, -Augustus- said:

Can the internet lawyering. ToS is irrelevant to whether they **should be** using their test server in advance of this (or any) major update. 

Test cluster server is for specific feedback of specific parts of upcoming updates it was made clear by DE when they presented it and is reiterated in the FAQ on the test cluster subforums, they aren't actual test servers for upcoming updates.

3 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

New missions, new enemies, new Railjack models. Think big. I guesstimate about 5 GB file size. They will also be injecting some assets ahead of time for Update 30 CotT, hense the large size.

When you registered your account to play Warframe, did you read the ToS? Warframe is an Open Beta and is presented "as-is".

I could not find a modern copy of the ToS that states the fact the game is Open Beta. Have an old post instead:

https://www.warframe.com/news/welcome-warframe-open-beta

They are not in beta.   They use that like an excuse raincoat. Especially long known bugs not being fixed.   During a beta they fix bugs and not just keep adding more.

Also if they are Beta then they shouldn't accept any awards. It is like all this NMS seats that meant nothing when it actually came out. 

Just now, Nathalieh said:

Test cluster server is for specific feedback of specific parts of upcoming updates it was made clear by DE when they presented it and is reiterated in the FAQ on the test cluster subforums, they aren't actual test servers for upcoming updates.

And that's been working so well.

3 minutes ago, Nathalieh said:

The test server did nothing.   We saw issues and it took months before they even acknowledged issues much less fixed them.

En 19/10/2020 a las 20:15, Miser_able dijo:

hace 3 horas, (XBOX)SAMURAI6469 dijo:

Such a shame being a console player, but it's better because of the fixes

I'm a pc player, but I really wish we all had the updates at the same time ... ,but if this is of any use, we suffer the biggest bugs and you get the much more polished update. I know it is not ideal, but pc players always support console players and we want every platform to receive each and every update at the same time. a big hug for you tenno

Just now, Opetyr said:

The test server did nothing.   We saw issues and it took months before they even acknowledged issues much less fixed them.

Just now, Opetyr said:

I'm not vouching for them, i'm just clarifying what the purpose was from the beggining, if you wanna criticize it go for it  but let's not act like the test clusters are something they were never meant to be and never have been.

To be quite honest personally.. I'm not looking forward to this whatsoever its going to be awful in my opinion railjacks are from what ive heard alot suck people hate them they dont want to play them so whats the best "logical" thing DE can think to do other than to take railjacks out all together?

Force us to do it anyway and take out one of the main nodes Gian Point that everyone does therefore to force us even more to play railjacks but just to pull the wool over our eyes they'll fast talk about all the "new" and "better" things being put into the railjacks system and ignore all of us saying whats horrible with them. Glad yall are happy have fun i guess with it im not playing this unless im forced to do so.

And as far as the community board lets see if you actually even listen to us ive read in this forum alone people listing bug after bug after bug ones that have gone years without fixes.

Archived