Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

I am concerned about the energy economy going forward with Rail Jack and Warframe.

Now that the energy for the Rail Jack is the same as my Warframes, energy wouldn't that make some Warframes better suited for ship captain than others. Is that deliver it or an unintended side effect?

I saw the video earlier and have been following this workshop closely. The bug report noteboard is a step in the right direction. The players are known to experiment with peculiar Void-induced broken mechanics and find things the alpha cluster and development builds simply cannot test in the time they are given. This provides the players with a place to list what they find so bug cleanup takes less time overall. 

Now, can we do something about my starchild's butt phasing through the floor whenever he sits down? 

7 minutes ago, HawkFang022 said:

I am concerned about the energy economy going forward with Rail Jack and Warframe.

Now that the energy for the Rail Jack is the same as my Warframes, energy wouldn't that make some Warframes better suited for ship captain than others. Is that deliver it or an unintended side effect?

While yes this is something that will probably be an issue, i would wait to see that actual change live. The reason I'm saying this is that the only info we have on that change is flux is replaced by warframe energy.

We have no clue if they changed the cost of the battle abilities. For all we know cost could be % based now, which would still keep it balanced as far as reagading what frame to use.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb SneakyErvin:

Guess it's time to PM my lich buddys and buddyses so they are ready for the crewman tryouts. And go over some weapons so I can properly equip them. Time for a Lindisfarne re-enactment, and the Corpus will play the role of the monks and priests.

Maybe you missed it: No, your Liches are still staying where they are. Your Crew(wo)man will be Syndicate NPCs that you get from Ticker.

39 minutes ago, GeneralBonoboPrime said:

Amazing work guys! And please take your time! All of us players would prefer delayed but solid and functional content versus half broken rushed one!

Exactly, we don't need another Cyberpunk 2077. 

P.S. Apologies if this is not a good analogy, I just used it because I knew that Cyberpunk 2077 was very laggy, you get the general idea, though, don't you?

24 minutes ago, _Hurric4ne_ said:

Maybe you missed it: No, your Liches are still staying where they are. Your Crew(wo)man will be Syndicate NPCs that you get from Ticker.

According to the workshop the liches will also be available.

Additionally, converted Kuva Liches are available for Crewing your Railjack as a Defensive powerhouse who are very difficult to take down thanks to their incredibly high Health stat.

37 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

According to the workshop the liches will also be available.

They are and they aren't.

On 2021-03-16 at 5:40 AM, nebfab said:

Liches can only defend is actually such a weird decision that I went back and found the place in the stream vid where Megan explains this  just to be sure I didn't somehow misinterpret her...

Nope, it didn't go away, I didn't mishear or misinterpret, the only possible out is that she was talking without notes and didn't really mean it...

Here are her exact words, or at least YouTube transcript, in all its YT transcriptness:

ADD: It at different exact timestamp in the Twitch version of the stream, but it's close enough.

As this thing doesn't allow nested quotes, here's the part of the stream with YT timestamps that was quoted in that post:

09:18
a question actually fly by in chat
09:20
about and that is exactly the reason
09:23
why i'm doing kobe liches today i'm this
09:26
close to vanquishing
09:27
celody talir and it's all for good
09:29
reason because
09:31
come pc update corpus proxima and the
09:34
new rail jack
09:35
part of the command intrinsics i believe
09:38
i believe it's rank 8 in the command
09:40
intrinsic
09:41
don't quote me on that i don't have the
09:43
notes up because it actually
09:44
breaks my computer because it's the
09:46
google doc is so big
09:48
but within the command intrinsic once
09:50
you reach a certain rank you can
09:52
actually assign
09:53
a converted kuvilich that you have in
09:55
your inventory
09:56
uh to be part of your crew they can only
09:59
be
09:59
a defensive unit so they can't pilot you
10:02
can't have your kuva lich pilot your
10:03
ship
10:04
uh or uh you know put out malfunctions
10:08
on your ship as an engineer get on the
10:10
guns but
10:11
if you are boarded by an enemy they will
10:13
certainly
10:14
defend your rail jack so i can have uh
10:16
you know diddy back lack
10:18
by my side to defend my rail jack once
10:21
i've reached that command intrinsic rank
10:23
of course
10:24
but i thought i'm so close to
10:26
vanquishing celody to lear
10:28
let's get her out of here maybe i'll get
10:30
you know a better lich
10:31
better than diddy back lack i'm not
10:33
saying that's even a possibility
10:35
world oh my god who just said that
10:37
someone just said
10:38
uh broken sky 58 world's bop bippist
10:42
engineer that's exactly what i mean no
10:44
because they can't be an
10:45
engineer but if you have bop bip bip bop
10:49
whatever their name is
10:50
they can be a defensive powerhouse for
10:51
your rail jack and defend it from
10:53
you know the ram sleds from enemies
10:55
boarding your ship and all that jazz so
10:57
they will defend you
10:58
and they can be a part of your crew in
11:00
that aspect

Which is the latest word on that... Until we see the real patchnotes, anyway, I still have some hope Megan somehow misspoke.

Il y a 16 heures, Korxil a dit :

TRANSPARENCY! The bug board is an awesome addition to let us know what bugs you guys are aware of

Absolutely not. Outside of DE nobody can really check what they're doing. To me it's just communication.

I hope I'm wrong, only time will tell.

20 minutes ago, nebfab said:

They are and they aren't.

As this thing doesn't allow nested quotes, here's the part of the stream with YT timestamps that was quoted in that post:

Which is the latest word on that... Until we see the real patchnotes, anyway, I still have some hope Megan somehow misspoke.

I wont mind if they'll just be able to defend. I'll just pick up 1 plus a gunner and an engi, or 2 liches and an engi. That should keep me safe as I'm away. I'll likely go with 1 lich.

2 hours ago, smashedwookie said:

We have no clue if they changed the cost of the battle abilities. For all we know cost could be % based now, which would still keep it balanced as far as reagading what frame to use.

No it wouldn't. Hildryn still recharges her "energy" supply on its own, so you don't even have to get out of your seat for the traditional practice of S#&$ting all over the game's energy mechanic by spamming zenurik.

Gotta say, I'm currently just 100% happy waiting for the update to drop (today, please!). 

There will be time enough to be irritated, frustrated and to experience WF burn-out later, if needed. And to analyze, criticize, like, love and discuss everything.

But right now I just want to check out the new content and the changes. Re-spec my Railjack. Go in space to were no Tenno has gone before. Period.

And that feels bloody nice!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully in 3-4 hours... yihaa!

"Change is the essential process of all existence." [Spock]

Archived