Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Like The Fire/ice/lightning On Melee Weapons.

Rehnos

In my opinion, I want the fire/ice/lightning effects off the melee weapons. Because when I'm trying to be stealthy or looking at my character the light emitting off the weapon creates a bad light texture on my character, and I can barely see what his color is from behind. And when I'm sneaking up on an enemy, it looks like I'm just a walking light bulb with all of those mods. It just is unrealistic because an enemy would completely see me in the dark. I personally believe that it takes away from the stealth part of Warframe. And I can't get rid of the mods equipped on my melee weapon because they increase my damage. And the damage mods alone would not do the trick. But by all means keep the effect it has on the ENEMY, like them getting zapped, catching on fire, or freezing to death. But take away the lights on the weapon. If you agree with this just like the post. Thanks.

Personally, I like the visual effects mods have on melee weapons.

It'd be quite nice of DE to give players the option to turn visual weapon effects on/off though, for people who'd want the option to turn the visual effects (but not the gameplay effects) off.