The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Event] Spear

MoonZapdos

30 minutes ago, Spear was being conquered by the Corpus at a rate of about 0.2% per 10 minute, and it had been so for a few long hours, sitting on 28%. Suddenly, in but 30 minutes, it shot up to 44%. That's 16% in 30 minutes. That would mean that suddenly, there's 80 times more Corpus players fighting for the node.

I saw the progress bar shoot up 3% in the blink of an eye. It wasn't even gradual progress. The bar literally moved 3% in a single instantaneous update.

I demand an explanation. You better not be rigging this event, DE.

Very unlikely that, it wouldn't jump that fast even if every last player from grineer bolted to some other node. Mind, that after about 30 minutes it returned to normal progress. Seems like DE is trying to inject some artificial intrigue, without bothering to be subtle.

Edited by Deicul

Of course they are rigging the event. The only thing you see is just random percentages. Also what's the reward for Spear ATM?

Spear offers 5 Fieldrons. :)

I've also seen it shoot up but I'm thinking that it may just be the server not giving out a steady stream of info :

Edited by Rathie

Spear offers 5 Fieldrons. :)

I've also seen it shoot up but I'm thinking that it may just be the server not giving out a steady steam of info :

If the cause of the sudden jump was a lack of constant info, then why was it moving at a steady rate before this?

5 fieldron vs. 100k credits. it would be logical for corpus to win, but ofc theres those diehard grineer supporters.

UPDATE: The bar jumped to 43.9 percent. Idk.

What you say, actually happened. It took us over 12 hours to slow down and eventually start reversing spear back to grineer. Then it shot up corpus side for a short period at 10x the speed (almost 20% in 20 minutes). Now its back to normal. If this doesn't sound extremely weird, then i dont know what it is.

What you say, actually happened. It took us over 12 hours to slow down and eventually start reversing spear back to grineer. Then it shot up corpus side for a short period at 10x the speed (almost 20% in 20 minutes). Now its back to normal. If this doesn't sound extremely weird, then i dont know what it is.

because grineer players who want the reward for their flux rifle all did 5 missions. and went back to the other grineer missions. 20% seems plenty for a mass of people to switch sides with no continued fighting to ruin their score further.

The funny thing is, this coincides with corpus logins and if you check the corpus leader boards in the same time they changed dramatically.

Basically, Corpus players logged on and started fighting back. All day the nodes gradually move towards Grineer as they get their 5 wins and move on as they believe they cant loose. and then the corpus players log in and push back. 

tldr: Corpus players started playing, Grineer players see this as unfair and don't consider that Corpus supporting clans log in at different times to the Grineer and now HAVE TO run the same location 20 to 30 times to have even a chance of the better looking rewards.

because grineer players who want the reward for their flux rifle all did 5 missions. and went back to the other grineer missions. 20% seems plenty for a mass of people to switch sides with no continued fighting to ruin their score further.

If that was the case grineer % on spear would be still dropping, but they don't. I find it unbelievable that all interested grineer players did that in span of 30 minutes.

Well the grineer have the flux rifle as a prize, and people without clans may need the feldron to make the rifle.

^ this

It's not that hard to figure out, without going into conspiracy by DE and stuff like that.I've supported Grineers for all the event, but damn i would get those fieldrons even if i had a clan just because i wouldn't have to craft them and rush them.

All those who claim this is legit are failing to see the point here. It wasn't a gradual increase. The bar's progress just suddenly shot up. Also those who claim it has to do with logins and Fieldrons have no idea what they're talking about. It went up in 30 minutes more than the combined amount the Corpus pushed Ara and Quirinus (and the rewards were Reactors, so they were being carried by greedy pubs), and it wasn't gradual. The transition wasn't even subtle.

30 minutes ago, Spear was being conquered by the Corpus at a rate of about 0.2% per 10 minute, and it had been so for a few long hours, sitting on 28%. Suddenly, in but 30 minutes, it shot up to 44%. That's 16% in 30 minutes. That would mean that suddenly, there's 80 times more Corpus players fighting for the node.

I saw the progress bar shoot up 3% in the blink of an eye. It wasn't even gradual progress. The bar literally moved 3% in a single instantaneous update.

I demand an explanation. You better not be rigging this event, DE.

Would be a little bit late wouldnt it?