The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Megan

Max Rank Munitions Vortex ingame has a radius of 70 and a duration of 8 compared to the listed patch notes' 80 range and 10 duration.

Customizable crewmates do not have energy colors available for attachments, leading many such as the Targis Prime and Edo Prime's effects to be the default cyan color. Syandanas have color selection available so why can this not also be done on attachments?

• Like 1

2小时前 , PrinceMeliodas 说:

I mean didnt the community whine 24/7 about railjack being to disconnected from the game, boring, repetitive etc? People wanted to whine about it and this is what we get. NOW YOU WHINE WHEN WE GET IT? Tf is wrong with the community? Can you never be fckn happy for once? They fckn listened to make Railjack Better and more connected. 

Is it truly better tho, I mean adding normal mission and matchmaking into RJ doesnt make it less disconnected with the core game, it is now core game, with a different "skin" to it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PrinceMeliodas said:

I mean didnt the community whine 24/7 about railjack being to disconnected from the game, boring, repetitive etc? People wanted to whine about it and this is what we get. NOW YOU WHINE WHEN WE GET IT? Tf is wrong with the community? Can you never be fckn happy for once? They fckn listened to make Railjack Better and more connected. 

Nothing they did in this patch made the railjack better. Hell it is now much worse than the... Wonderful state it was in at original release.

• Like 9

The amount of replacement endo that came back did not compensate the amount of grind I put into railjack. In otherwords, I had net loss on endo rather than equal to the amount of endo given back to upgrade these mods. Yeah forma farm is not fun; at least lower the build time to like an hour or less. 

• Like 12

I think that it's very nice to see new mods, weapons, parts and missions for Railjack. Personally, I was a big fan of the old Railjack because it was not easy to get, gave some meaning to Arching weapons and gear and was generally something very different... I also love the idea of using my necramech more.

With this, however, it just seems like 80%-95% of every mission is about Warframe and not about Railjack. I really did not expect to go back to doing lvl 30 defense missions with this. The visuals are amazing, but I just feel that this is lacking in Railjack related content. It's mostly about just doing the regular old Warframe stuff, which I think we already have enough of in the star chart (especially with steel path available).

It's also just trivial to get now, so owning one loses its value entirely just as Arcanes have lost their value entirely as well with all the events that made them easy to get. In my opinion, trivializing everything just appeals to players who want to be done with the game in two weeks. I am surprised how much love they are getting.

I have completed one and a half of the new planets, so I will give this more of a try soon. So far, however, I don't really understand what the idea was with this. 

• Like 4

It's okay, 9/10.

No but actually I love it. I've wanted nothing more than to blast space combat music and just shoot things without worrying about anything else, finally, I can do that. I've got a boss crew and we chew up anything railjack. As for the other 39 pages of patch notes, I have not gotten to them yet, lol. But I will.

11 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

Are you guys serious with the added limitations to tactical avionics?

before I had both battle forge and void cloak at the same time and now I can't to that, that's just needlessly rude.

This. I dont really like any of the options for the first slot. Why am I forced to treat this like battle avionics (sorry, mods) now?

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Exilphir said:

That overhaul update is bad in my opinion, they removed too many RJ missions, and copy pasted ground missions to RJ corpus missions with extra steps to replace them.
Most of the mods are pretty useless to begin with and some that were pretty neat are just useless ( RIP Tether shot ).
I was hoping to see something new and better for the gameplay, but instead it's just recycling ground missions with a railjack sticker on it and corpus design.
For an update that has been waited for so long, just to receive a downgrade copy-paste/replacement, it's pretty disappointing.

Sure, some stuff are added but that doesn't coppe with all of the minus for the Railjack.
The loot table got some nice stuff in general, tho Oberon as a bonus reward is ridiculous imo.
I appreciate the UI change for the navigation.

But again, that's my opinion.

A lot of the old railjack missions were just copy/pastes of each other too (with no difference in the rewards outside captains/commanders dropping some stuff), so I do understand why nodes had to go. What I do not understand is why DE decided to do the exact same thing for the new stuff... Why do we have exterminate/defense in this mode when we already have many normal missions like it? How does this help us deal with the enemy fleets? And most importantly, why does everyone have to go inside when doing an objective? Surely the remaining enemy units aren't just going to sit there and let our railjack stay in one piece while the crew is away?

The new corpus stuff is cool, dont get me wrong, but when my first mission as captain in this update has everyone abandon ship to archwing over to the objective at the start of the mission, something is wrong. Shouldn't using the railjack be encouraged in a mode that is about railjacks? (They try in volatile, but at that point the mission is basically over.)

Edited by ShadeOhNiner
  • Like 7

What is the point of adding new dojo rooms and deco when we still can't easily move rooms/decos around? I don't want to build a new fancy room off on the edges of my dojo that serves no purpose, while my main hall is still full of old decos. And i'm sure as hell not deleting all the old decos from my previous rooms that took hundreds of hours to build. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Blargh, the buffing of Umbra Intensify murdered my Rank 3/10 Umbra Intensify I was using exclusively for my Nyx Prime.

Now it gives 28% strength instead of the 24% I wanted to use for Psychic Bolts.

Would be great if I could get my Rank 3/10 Umbra Intensify reset to 0/10.

You know the only answer is 100k Simaris standing.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Warframe Arcanes in Rotation C (i.e every 12 Orphix) of Orphix gamemode in Corpus Railjack (max 36 Orphix). 

...and now it's not worth doing.

The whole reason I -and many other people- are not doing Eidolons, is because Eidolons' Arcane drop rate is bad. Really bad.

This was the reason why people went ham on Scarlet Spear and Orphix Venom - you could put in the effort and pick exactly the reward you wanted. And now we're almost back to the Eidolon situation. 3.33% to get an Arcane Avenger, once about every 20 min? Even Eidolons have better % rates, but out of my 77 Hydro caps I got whole 3 top-tier Arcanes (2 Barrier and 1 Grace), which had drop rates 5% per.

Nobody asked for this change and now nobody is going to do it.

Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

• Like 7

10 hours ago, CyberneticSusurrus said:

Forcing us into yet another Forma grind is insulting.

No-one asked for this.

That is a running leap backwards.

Insulting is the absolutely correct word used to describe this mess. Glad I'm not the only one thinking this.

• Like 10

The increasing/decaying RJ ability cost effectively just adds a cooldown to certain abilities to prevent you from spamming them, even as Hildryn. If you want the ability to only be cast at a certain interval, just add a cooldown and be done with it. Using a convoluted resource system to effectively just have a cooldown is weird and it makes it harder to tell at a glance when you'll be able to cast the ability again. 

• Like 8

Well - I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt in general.  So I'll start by saying this - I had mastered all of Railjack, i loved it.  It was a family sport (literally 4 of us would load up and go run on railjack missions because we liked it).  Shared that with other members of our clan too.

This overhaul went too far. 

I don't feel putting the railjack mod's into the endo system was a good idea, it puts them in competition with warframe mods and weapon mods, and that imo will leave railjack mods the looser here.

That mark 2 reactors can out-perform mark 3 reactors *at* all is trashy, I could see them being as good as mark 3's and then mark 3's getting the secondary, but no - mark 2's flatly better? I'd have saved mark 2's.  I've got 1 of each type of reactor - but.. all mark 3's because who would keep an "inferior"reactor.

ATM I'd have to say without any cool down reduction on turrets at least my build is handicapped.  That's one of my largest complaints.

The repair speed on Crew ships is also excessively fast.  I actually like that they can fully repair, but when it's too fast for a solo player to be able to get destroy one crew ships core before their rail jack is being breached - that's too fast.  The limited revo, and 2 dome charges is leaving me personally not wanting to do railjack period, and I loved it.

• Like 11

Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye have been given a buff to their Critical Chance from +48% to +187%.

Yeah nah you can go ahead and revert this change. It broke pistol builds that use Primed Pistol Gambit and Creeping Bullseye together. My Pandero Prime dropped from 100.4% critical chance to 86.1%.

• Like 6