Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ash and Oberon have been added to Railjack rewards! Oberon Component Blueprints can be found in Grineer Railjack Point of Interest and Skirmish Bonus reward tables, and Ash Component Blueprints can be found in Corpus Railjack Defense mission rewards.

• We’ve permanently removed Ash and Oberon Blueprints from Eximus and Manic drop tables respectively. We did this to connect Railjack to some more ‘core Warframe’ style rewards, and make their acquisition more straightforward for matchmaking purposes. 

Oh great, so now we get to look forward to useless rewards like what previous Railjack's biggest problem was? Unbelievable.

• Like 37

Thank you for the update!

But really, still no reduction on the insane 2 hour wait for dojo room destruction? Come on, it was promised on the devstream right before the initial railjack addition. What's the point in adding new rooms if we have to spend a day every time just to make space for them?

• Like 10

MORE hover elements in the UI? You've got all that space on the nav screen, why do you insist on adding hover elements for things that can be explained without it?

Why the constant form over function? For PC, hover isn't that bad, but you're continually messing with your console players - and this is coming from a PC player!

• Like 14

So - assuming I actually qualified (which I think I did) - where (or when) will the early adopter rewards show up? 

(that is, I have a maxed Railjack and all custom equipment--so it should be tier 3. However, my reward was just the dry dock statue--my hope is that it's just taking time to propagate to all the qualifying accounts)

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Or, take a birds-eye-view look in our new Update board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/pc-update-29100-bug-feedback-tracking 

Do we need to create a free account to report bugs onto Trello? Or do we report bugs onto the Forums like normal and Trello simply lists them for us to see?

@Voltage Do you have experience with this?

Converting basic Railjack stats and functionality into an Aura mod is completely out of touch with the entire rest of the game.

Not only have you folded a number of Avionics into a single Mod, you've now massively nerfed the Railjack in the event that there is anything but a full squad all carrying that one Aura mod maxed-out.
Whose idea was that?!

Where else in the game are your warframe or vehicle's basic stats actively nerfed by not playing in a squad?
Are we to expect Vitality, Steel Fiber, Redirection, and similar mods to become a single Aura mod too?
Why is Railjack being broken like this?

• Like 40

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update 29.10.0: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

• Fixed inability to hear voice chat of opposing players in Conclave.

nice meme, nobody uses voice chat in this game. Half of the players play solo, the other half on discords/teamspeaks...

Edited by Neuroszima
  • Like 13

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye have been given a buff to their Critical Chance from +48% to +187%.

It was the primaries that needed the buff. Secondaries already have Primed Pistol Gambit and Primed Target Cracker XD

Cool change nonetheless!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

REMOVED RAILJACK RESOURCES

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW RAILJACK RESOURCE

Also there was absolutely no warning for this, and why exactly is the material gain outside of constructs being completely reset? What mass accumulation's going to get destroyed next?

• Like 30

Nice, but you said before that early railjack adopters will received some new parts in Tier 1 and 2 of everything (plating, reator, shield,...), and I cannot see any of it mentionned. Is it an oversight?

And we are loosing a lot of ressources (pulstrel and stuff) with nothing in exchange? Why?

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, _Wonejo_ said:

In the RAILJACK BATTLE MOD CHANGES section the velues of MKII are higher than the MKIII ones, looks like someone switched the columns and it should be vice-versa?

Further up in the post it outlines the stat ranges for the new reactors:

Tier 1 - 20-40% manufacturer specialty

Tier 2 - 50-80% manufacturer specialty

Tier 3 - 40-60% manufacturer specialty and 20-40% secondary property

So it seems intentional, since this means that the Mk.2 reactors can get up to +80% Strength, while the Mk.3 reactors can only get up to +60% Strength.

Edited by EndoM8rix
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, EndoM8rix said:

Further up in the post it outlines the stat ranges for the new reactors:

So it seems intentional, since this means that the Mk.2 reactors can get up to +80% Strength, while the Mk.3 reactors can only get up to +60% Strength.

Im talking about the BATTLE MODs tho?  Not the reactors?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Combat Discipline Mod healing applying to deployed Necramechs

Well, we all knew this change was coming sooner or later -- I'm only surprised it was allowed to remain this long.

• Like 1