Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Megan

A thing that would be really nice, is that if the exterior and interiour matched eachother (at least shape wise, I understand the reason for the size). As now the turret positions are even more disconnected from visual of the ship, alongside the general shape. I know it is a minor thing, but it is so annoying.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ornate Necramech (with a spoiler name that pays homage to a certain game series)

What a thrill
With darkness and silence through the night
What a thrill
I'm searching and I'll melt into you
What a fear in my heart
But you're so supreme!

I give my life
Not for honor, but for you (snake eater)
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you (snake eater)
I'm still in a dream, snake eater

Someday you go through the rain
Someday you feed on a tree frog
It's ordeal, the trial to survive
For the day we see new light

I give my life
Not for honor, but for you (snake eater)
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you (snake eater)
(Snake eater)
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, brimiste said:

Nice, but you said before that early railjack adopters will received some new parts in Tier 1 and 2 of everything (plating, reator, shield,...), and I cannot see any of it mentionned. Is it an oversight?

And we are loosing a lot of ressources (pulstrel and stuff) with nothing in exchange? Why?

Had the same question; just noticed in the Red Text in-game that they're running that script "shortly." Just a waiting game.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, _Wonejo_ said:

Im talking about the BATTLE MODs tho?  Not the reactors?

I know. you're talking about this:

Battle Mod:

Previous

New

MKII Max

MKIII Max

Blackout Pulse

Damage

Range

Manual Range

Where the "MKII Max" damage would be with 180% Strength, and "MKIII Max" damage would be with 160% Strength, for example. These seem correct, based on what they've told us about the Reactor changes.

Edited by EndoM8rix
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Waveband Disruptor

• ON CRITICAL HIT: +51% chance to ignore enemy Shields

Scourging Warheads

• +51% chance to ignore enemy Shields

Literally WHY??????

You introduce a mod AND a clearly better version of the same mod that makes the former irrelevant in the same update?? Are you so eager to dillute the drop tables?

• Like 18

Ash and Oberon have been added to Railjack rewards! Oberon Component Blueprints can be found in Grineer Railjack Point of Interest and Skirmish Bonus reward tables, and Ash Component Blueprints can be found in Corpus Railjack Defense mission rewards.

• We’ve permanently removed Ash and Oberon Blueprints from Eximus and Manic drop tables respectively. We did this to connect Railjack to some more ‘core Warframe’ style rewards, and make their acquisition more straightforward for matchmaking purposes. 

REALLY? Why cant you understand that you DONT NEED to remove MULTIPLES WAYS of farming one thing.. Shoehorning this ONLY into Railjack is such a bad idea

Introducing new RJ ressources while adding some ? WHY.. 

The news RJ mods will need TON of endo + Credits to max even though some of them were already maxed.. Welcome to another artificial grind

Everyone that had MAXED Hull +Armor Avionics now have s****** health.. Early adopter have no way of getting their RJ the way it was

I swear, Why do you always have to take 2 leaps forward, and get much more  (4-5) backwards ? You dont remove things that FUNCTION WELL, for things arent necessary. 

• Like 32

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye have been given a buff to their Critical Chance from +48% to +187%.

• These new Mods have a greater effect if Fire Rate is below 2.5, and this buff brings a synergy between these Mods. As a result, Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye can no longer be equipped with Point Strike and Pistol Gambit respectively.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • New Rifle Mod: Internal Bleeding

• Impact Status Effects have a 35% chance to apply a Slash Status Effect (x2 when Fire Rate is below 2.5).

• Find the Internal Bleeding Mod on new Corpus Railjack Derelict Freightlinkers, Ice Mines, and Orokin Shield Derelicts!

• New Pistol Mod: Hemorrhage

• Impact Status Effects have a 35% chance to apply a Slash Status Effect (x2 when Fire Rate is below 2.5)

• Find the Hemorrhage Mod on new Corpus Railjack Derelict Freightlinkers, Ice Mines, and Orokin Shield Derelicts!

I can't give valid critique yet because I'm optimizing cache, but this seems like a really bad way to "improve" our guns. This mod setup will only apply to a miniscule number of guns, and you've effectively nerfed the crit potential of other guns by making Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye mutually exclusive with the regular crit mods.

On top of that, there is zero reason to ever use Creeping Bullseye over PPG except in the incredibly niche case of Hemorrhage, and on rifles offers a miniscule crit increase for a harsh penalty.

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Do we need to create a free account to report bugs onto Trello? Or do we report bugs onto the Forums like normal and Trello simply lists them for us to see?

@Voltage Do you have experience with this?

I'm at work for 3 more hours, but I would ask DE how it works, not me. I'm just a player.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Nyx Prime, Hikou Prime, and Scindo Prime Relics

• Valkyr Prime, Venka Prime, and Cernos Prime Relics 

• We’ve permanently Unvaulted Nyx/Valkyr Prime and their accompanying Prime weapons in Corpus Railjack! Find their Relics in new Corpus Railjack Derelict Freightlinkers, Ice Mines, and Orokin Shield Derelicts! As well as in Grineer Point of Interest rewards!

Will we ever get a chance to buy their Prime Accessories since they're now permanently unvaulted?

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, EndoM8rix said:

I know. you're talking about this:

Where the "MKII Max" damage would be with 180% Strength, and "MKIII Max" damage would be with 160% Strength, for example. These seem correct, based on what they've told us about the Reactor changes.

I seee now, thanks for clarifying 😄.

• Like 1

vor 51 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • New Rifle Mod: Internal Bleeding

• Impact Status Effects have a 35% chance to apply a Slash Status Effect (x2 when Fire Rate is below 2.5).

• Find the Internal Bleeding Mod on new Corpus Railjack Derelict Freightlinkers, Ice Mines, and Orokin Shield Derelicts!

• New Pistol Mod: Hemorrhage

• Impact Status Effects have a 35% chance to apply a Slash Status Effect (x2 when Fire Rate is below 2.5)

• Find the Hemorrhage Mod on new Corpus Railjack Derelict Freightlinkers, Ice Mines, and Orokin Shield Derelicts!

On a low fire rate weapon shots need to count. I think it would be better instead of doubling the damage to double the chance to trigger. In the long run the sustained dps should be the same but the gun would be more reliable. For the cost of a modslot the potential effect is still behind three rng rolls (status chance, damage type spread and then the mod itself).

Why would I take this mod which has a huge chance of not doing anything over a mod that always does something, like a heat mod.

Edited by Drachnyn
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, _Wonejo_ said:

Literally WHY??????

You introduce a mod AND a clearly better version of the same mod that makes the former irrelevant in the same update?? Are you so eager to dillute the drop tables?

Scourging Warheads is an Ordnances mod, Waveband Disruptor is a turret mod.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, MunsuLight said:

The news RJ mods will need TON of endo + Credits to max even though some of them were already maxed.. Welcome to another artificial grind

Everyone that had MAXED Hull +Armor Avionics now have s****** health.. Early adopter have no way of getting their RJ the way it was

Exactly, and dont forget that we have to forma the plexus too

• Like 16

You know, I really try to be patient and cool DE. But then one of the first thing's I see is yes, you made endo 1:1, but then made everything's drain SO HIGH, and even made the stuff that doesn't cost drain insanely expensive to max. 

Why? Why couldn't we just be able to max stuff we've already maxed and been playing with for years. Just, why.

• Like 26

46 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Bad idea, everyone was making posts on how they DIDN'T want this in the game. Now railjack is going to be less "go to the foundry i need flux energy stat" and more "haha energy pizza go brrr"

See this is why I asked, why couldn't flux energy be made a resource tied to players the same way revolite is? 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

You know, I really try to be patient and cool DE. But then one of the first thing's I see is yes, you made endo 1:1, but then made everything's drain SO HIGH, and even made the stuff that doesn't cost drain insanely expensive to max. 

Why? Why couldn't we just be able to max stuff we've already maxed and been playing with for years. Just, why.

Because we were the beta testers......., so prepare to forma and farm endo and index and farm railjack for the health part thing whatever.....

• Like 5