Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Prehaps you should ask Megan to specify that then please

Just now, _Wonejo_ said:

Alright, then a little clarification in the post wouldnt hurt 🤔

I contacted localization to see if we can make the mod description more clear.

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deploy Necramechs:

Deploy Necramechs in all RAILJACK missions. 

So what happened to letting us use them in any mission at all? That was promised several times and now it looks like we won't be able to? I scanned the patch notes for anything that says we can use them anywhere except railjack missions until you have that intrinsic, but found nothing. I hope I'm wrong because otherwise that's kind of a bait and switch. Otherwise I'm loving these patch notes, but that did catch me there. 

• Like 3

It's surprising and I appreciate the Lavos changes!!! Handling for Vial Rush is what we really needed! HIs 3rd's  increased cool down reduction is also cool!!!

I hope some bit tweaks come later. Because:

• HIs 2nd still disables toggled sprint
  • His 3rd's 10 seconds cooldown is too long so that it kills frequent game play of which Warframe is always proud
  • Still, modding for efficiency is meaningless.  It only affects his 3'rds cooldown reduction, yet with 175% efficiency you only can increase it by 1.75 times while normal frames enjoy 4 times smaller energy costs for all abilities.
  • And his 4th's 30 seconds cooldown is too long as much as you often needs to 2 transmutation orb cast which has 10 seconds cooldown. And because of how unreliable to have dozen of enemies in his 3rd range, It's always inconsistent when the next Catalyze is ready to launch.
Edited by alseltas
  • Like 6

Why don't you just give Impact a better status effect instead of having us use a mod slot to turn it into Slash?

And the changes to Oberon acquisition.. were they really necessary?  Oberon's great for new players; he's an easy frame to play and his acquisition was so easy that many players don't even realize they have enough parts to build 5 of him by the time they decide they want him.  Now he's stuck in the advanced content.  Bad idea y'all.

Edited by JacobLazer
Additional comments
  • Like 32

il y a 55 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Ash and Oberon have been added to Railjack rewards! Oberon Component Blueprints can be found in Grineer Railjack Point of Interest and Skirmish Bonus reward tables, and Ash Component Blueprints can be found in Corpus Railjack Defense mission rewards.

Ash and Harrow would have made more sense, Oberon really has his place as one of the first frames you'll be able to farm/build and you decided to softlock it behind the 2nd relay? bad idea.

• Like 12

Nothing about forma removing all your mods when you use it? This is very sad, as it was easily the best part of the avionics system, where the avionics would become disabled instead of de-equipped if you go into negative capacity.

Why can't we get this treatment for mods, so that your build is preserved when you forma something and don't have enough capacity for all your mods anymore?

Please DE! Just disable our mods, don't de-equip them!

• Like 8

Really liking the changes so far, however:

Can we please separate Toggle Sprint for Railjack and everything else? I like toggle sprint in my warframe, but it's very clunky trying to use the Vector Maneuver and Drift Maneuver in toggle sprint mode.

Thanks for the update!

• Like 5

why make a custon ui if it will break? i talking about waypoint marker leading to fasle location, in excavation missions you wont see any progress at all (also applys to intercept). please fix those its getting anoying. i rant later about rail jack once i put my hand on it...

• Like 3

Just now, F.L.O. said:

Did someone get his early adopter stuff already? Have not found anything about them being delayed, or how they are rewarded to you in the patchnotes.

Just got it , it included particle ram and void hole + 10K endo..... seems like a slap but okay, ohh yeah they are unranked even if the inbox message shows them at 10/10....... come on DE

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

You know, I really try to be patient and cool DE. But then one of the first thing's I see is yes, you made endo 1:1, but then made everything's drain SO HIGH, and even made the stuff that doesn't cost drain insanely expensive to max. 

Why? Why couldn't we just be able to max stuff we've already maxed and been playing with for years. Just, why.

^This. This is what I was worried about from the beginning. The max amount of endo refunded from a maxed grid is WAY LESS than it would take to max all the mods that WERE MAXED ALREADY in the previous system. This is basically a kick in the teeth to those that had it done already. Nope! Grind more! Forma more!

Disappointing.

• Like 31

So basicly "new" Railjack content is Flying with your railjack into a totally  normal Mission. and everything is the same but you get Railjack components ? thats it ? 

i cant Belive that 

Edited by R3D_T1G3R
  • Like 12