Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

IS that a Joke.. Why do we have to waste ENDO + CREDITS + FORMA to make our ship the same as before ? Ah yeah.. Artifically inflating play time .. It is insane how disconnected the person, that thought of this, is from TIME INVESTMENT in the game

Its funny that they legit seem to think that this WILL increase the game time. Railjack just isn't the kind of content that you'd want to waste time or resources on. Not even after a full years of fixes and tweaks.

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, --Q--Twospot said:

You can't rank the new sentinel+weapon btw. 

Tried 3 times in ESO now, comes out as lvl 0 both, without any affinity gained to them.

What happens if you equip Vulklok on the sentinel? It should be able to kill a lot of things by itself with that weapon... then it should definitely gain affinity. Since I play mostly solo, this is how I ranked Moas and Sentinels... by giving them weapons that actually one-shot almost all Star Chart enemies.

First, let me say thank you for the update, I know the team worked hard to get this out so, again, thank you.

Now then, I'm going to reserve full judgment obviously for when I get to play with it but first impressions from this post aren't great (there are things I like, e.g. the Zephyr changes and of course, finally getting a hold of Command Intrinsics).

The grind, on paper anyway, looks horrid (we really don't need ANOTHER forma sink) and actively punishes those who had already gotten their Railjacks where they wanted them.

I really don't like Oberon being moved to Railjack, Oberon is a great early frame and now new players won't have access to him (moving Ash is appreciated though).

I know why you did the change to melee that you did first but it is still a bad first impression that you start with a nerf and I really think you should've waited to implement it until you had the primary/secondary buffs ready to offset it.

I am disappointed that Necramechs in regular missions isn't ready yet but it's understandable.

Nautilus has a cool design but I expect, like Oxylus, it'll barely be used. These ultra-specialized companions, in my opinion, are a bad idea. Just a side note: I think this sentinel should get access to the Diriga sentinel skin from Hydroid Deluxe (I think all sentinels should, but this one especially).

I still don't like the overheating element of Reflex Aim. It is a level 10 intrinsic, it shouldn't have a downside.

I really don't see the point of the buff to Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye (especially the latter) since you can't use them with the regular crit chance mods anymore.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We’ve permanently removed Ash and Oberon Blueprints from Eximus and Manic drop tables respectively. We did this to connect Railjack to some more ‘core Warframe’ style rewards, and make their acquisition more straightforward for matchmaking purposes. 

Removing Oberon parts from eximus enemies is a terrible decision. Oberon is a nice warframe for new players and making him obtainable only in Railjack missions it's not good for them.

• Like 29

9 minutes ago, AnhurShu said:

First, let me say thank you for the update, I know the team worked hard to get this out so, again, thank you.

Now then, I'm going to reserve full judgment obviously for when I get to play with it but first impressions from this post aren't great (there are things I like, e.g. the Zephyr changes and of course, finally getting a hold of Command Intrinsics).

The grind, on paper anyway, looks horrid (we really don't need ANOTHER forma sink) and actively punishes those who had already gotten their Railjacks where they wanted them.

I really don't like Oberon being moved to Railjack, Oberon is a great early frame and now new players won't have access to him (moving Ash is appreciated though).

I know why you did the change to melee that you did first but it is still a bad first impression that you start with a nerf and I really think you should've waited to implement it until you had the primary/secondary buffs ready to offset it.

I am disappointed that Necramechs in regular missions isn't ready yet but it's understandable.

Nautilus has a cool design but I expect, like Oxylus, it'll barely be used. These ultra-specialized companions, in my opinion, are a bad idea. Just a side note: I think this sentinel should get access to the Diriga sentinel skin from Hydroid Deluxe (I think all sentinels should, but this one especially).

I still don't like the overheating element of Reflex Aim. It is a level 10 intrinsic, it shouldn't have a downside.

I really don't see the point of the buff to Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye (especially the latter) since you can't use them with the regular crit chance mods anymore.

Have you even tryed railjack? Or are you just trying to be super supportive and awsome fan who completely ignore what they actualy did?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, isti0258 said:

Do we get endo and credit to compensate for avionics becoming mods? I mean a rank 10 rare mod isnt cheap, do we get the endo and credit that we need to max it out, since we already had it maxed out in the previous system?

Edit:

the mods reaman the same rank, meaning we lose the grid levels, and taht means rank 10 rare mods will cost us 30K endo and 1.5 mil credit just to get back to the level they were befgore the update......

Didnt you say that this will be less grind? come on DE  having to forma and re-farm endo and credit just to be back at the same powerlevel?

This right here. It is hilariously terrible and there's no way DE didn't know EXACTLY what they were doing. "Oh, it's super generous! We're giving you the cost to max your grid back in endo, which will let you return exactly ONE mod to its original power level (1.5M credits not included)."

Petty and infuriating? Bold strategy, DE. Let's see how that pays off for you.

• Like 28

Removing/changing Hydroid's hold mechanic next? :D

"We think the hold mechanic doesn’t work because standing still in Warframe is so dangerous in higher level content and the time spent holding is time lost shooting."

He stands still for like 9 years to cast.

Edited by Wolfdoggie
  • Like 4

The drop rates for Arcanes are awful.
I do Eidolons semi-casually, and as a duo, can take down a Hydrolyst in 12-15 minutes, for a 5% chance at a legendary arcane
This Orphix Venom change is a 22 minute for a C rotation at a similar skill level, for ONE arcane instead of 3, and a 1.4% chance at a legendary arcane.

Adjust the drop tables to have arcanes in all rotations, and make the drop chances for Arcanes not pitifully low, please. As is, this is not a viable alternative for farming arcanes, not even if you compare doing Orphix 24/7, to Eidolon hunting for 50m every 2.5 hours. This is not fine.

Edited by Mimikium
  • Like 16

The command intrinsic is a frustrating case of "so close yet so far". It's certainly a good start, but the crew members really need more functionality to really make Command a true solo/fill experience

1. Gunners never use the Forward Artillery. This was my number 1 expectation, that I'd no longer have to run back and forth from the pilot seat to the artillery to take out crewships, but instead they stay glued in the turrets, which is fine to an extent but PLEASE let us give crew members with a high enough Gunner rating (lets say, I dunno, 4+?) an order to blast the artillery where you're aiming.

2. Engineers don't use the forge: If you aren't going to let us prep munitions before a mission anymore, at least let us order our engineers to juice us up so we can actually use our railjack abilities

Failing that, give the host priority on stations. I'm already sick of people stealing my pilot seat because they joined while I was in the derelict

• Like 17

The experience of the new version of railjack mission is simply a disaster

I can't believe that the original comfortable experience will say goodbye to me forever

Can the blueprint of the new weapon be traded? I can’t bear to farm them anymore, I want to buy them and leave this new railjack now

• Like 14