Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, mraz641 said:

thank you dear DE, im finally back to playing this game after a year and a half, been waiting for this <3 much love to you and your hard work!

yea thank them, they disabled railjack abilities :P Also messed up host migration even more than it was before :D 

Definetly hard work ruining up something that was working

• Like 9

Just now, Dexxik666 said:

yea thank them, they disabled railjack abilities :P Also messed up host migration even more than it was before :D 

Definetly hard work ruining up something that was working

it's day one of the update, and the game is still in beta so xD

i think everyone here is used to having some bugs on first week

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mraz641 said:

it's day one of the update, and the game is still in beta so xD

i think everyone here is used to having some bugs on first week

wtf mate? Game is not beta for long time. DE devs test this stuff, they are paid for that, so your excuse just doesnt apply here

• Like 8

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Made enemy flow improvements to the Corpus Ship Remastered Defense mission. Enemies will spawn and navigate closer to the Defense Objective for less waiting! 

Wow, thanks for that!  That was my least favorite defense node.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed delay in first note of the melody instrument of the Bombast Mandachord pack. 

Thanks for this, too!  That note was pretty hard to use before.

• Like 4

I do not like this changes with railjacks, for me they are less intuitive (i spent 200h + on rail ack missions). Corpus railjack missions realy sucks, always same things to do and this missions takes so much time to do solo... This crew mebers are 2heads -.-.

• Like 11

Just now, locustofchiron said:

As my father so often told me "That's a reason, not an excuse"

so basicaly ur logic: 

company: Hey this car is amazing, it goes fast and works better than ever before!

user: discovers that car cant move, engine is missing, wheels are falling off

you: yea its good thing! Its your fault that its not working, company released that car just few minutes ago.

For real mate? Realy?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Dexxik666 said:

so basicaly ur logic: 

company: Hey this car is amazing, it goes fast and works better than ever before!

user: discovers that car cant move, engine is missing, wheels are falling off

you: yea its good thing! Its your fault that its not working, company released that car just few minutes ago.

For real mate? Realy?

No, my logic is "Yes it's a new update but that doesn't absolve the developers of any blame for bugs on launch and poor QA"

• Like 5

Wait, Zephyr deluxe AND UI in THIS UPDATE?? Well thats a suprise. Some of these railjack changes look very concerning, like reduction of hull values, hoping we can make these up with proper modding, and not that our effective ship health(and battle avionics) just ate a massive nerf... 😬
That being said, the rest of this looks (mostly) great!

Congratulations! You completely destroyed railjack. Removing the ability to always start on your own ship, AI teammates that will literally just walk in circles, liches that refuse to fight the enemy, forcing non-railjack gameplay into railjack seemingly without being able to earn plexus affinity... and my god the myriad bugs that we thought would finally have been dealt with like infinite loading are all back and somehow even worse.

And to top it all off, corpus crewships that make it impossible to solo-artillery them! I want to know who was behind this god awful decision and why they hate solo players so much. What an insulting update to drop for the few people who actually enjoyed railjack.

• Like 25

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Legendary Core

Umbra Forma

I do really appreciate the free stuff. But I can't help but notice how disproportional Tiers 1&2 vs 3 are. Keep in mind, I'm an actual early adopter that beat the entire Railjack map solo before it was nerfed into easy mode.... and amid several numerous unpleasant crash experiences that plagued early Railjack releases. But despite making a respectable Railjack rig, I guess I didn't max my avionics grid... I got bored with Railjack before that.

I would basically give anything to not have these 25 more Riven slivers. I really would. Maybe 25 Riven slivers are as rare as a single Legendary Core... but boy, I would rather have a Legendary Core than 25 Riven slivers any day.

• Like 5

We all know there is a problem with primary/melee gap, however, trying to fix this by removing crowd control which has already been heavily devastated in previous updates, even older ones just doesn't feel right. Either you, DE, are lazy to find proper solution or you think taking the easiest path is the best, no, not always.

As for Ash and Oberon warframes being farmable only in Railjack, what a huge middle finger right in the face of new players. Oberon is nice warframe for new players, Ash can be too. I really don't get why you punish people like this, you could have come with something else, like putting there some future warframe when the time comes, or instead adding there some weapon, like Wraith or Vandal ones, I seriously doubt it would be that hard to break existing ones into parts or introducing new ones, but hey, who would want to do hard work, right? It's much easier to move existing stuff than doing your job properly.

• Like 11

So Dirac was converted to endo which is great, but now the mods also require credits to rank up and are therefore gated, where previously I had them maxed. Some sort of equivalent credit drop should be implemented in addition the dirac to endo conversion...

• Like 21

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now properly waypoint floating Scintillant in Isolation Vault missions. When you waypoint a Scintillant it will mark it as such instead of creating a default waypoint on the wall through/beyond it. 

Nice.
Can you also please add the same for Cetus Wisps?

• Like 4