Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

While I will be looking forward to trying out the new zephyr rework, I am not a huge fan of the Zephyr deluxe skin (perhaps I would have liked it if the jacket had been an accessory for Zephyr, but from what I heard it isn't) so... yeah. :heartbroken::tired::heartbroken: 

I just feel Tailwind hasn't had any improvements at all seeing the video Pablo put up. I think it'd be better with hold and tap reversed.

14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Announcement is here!! 

Tailwind seriously isn't fixed. Why must we aim camera up then hold to boost her in the air? Most enemies are dead or kill her by the time we move the camera... Wouldn't it make sense instead using your Razorwing concept instead? Tap it and Zephyr jumps then hovers. If we  hold it she rushes forwards. If in the air, tapping again will see her raise altitude whilst hold differs. If we point camera she divebombs but if camera stick is neutral it can reposition her. A Peregrine falcon is a great example- the bird does divebomb yes but how did she reach her prey? Updrafts to reposition. As it stands Zephyr's Tailwind is only useful in Open World or Endless as she has a large ceilinged area to get most of the height. But no manouevreability means all the Nox, Bombard and Corpus rapid-fire stupidity will drop her easy even with all the shiny new bonuses you give her. She needs to be able to reposition in the air, she does. Make us pay Energy per second if you must to avoid us going all Deathwatch Mandalorian on Grineer but something to make Tailwind really work.

Airburst and Tornado changes are great, loved Pablo's demo of them and they line up enemies for a nasty Divebomb finisher, which is fantastic but no good if I can't manouevre Tailwind into that perfect strategic angle. 

On 2021-04-11 at 11:37 AM, (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

Because I don't see the point of cross release if one part of the players can't start right away with it, I feel like PC players are actually just waiting because yeah update is likely done already and just waiting for consoles dev-ing and cert process, while only PC will be able to fully experience it while we'll have to mod the plexus, forma it, farm stuff to be able to fully experience the update, therefore I think PC should get updates when they can get it.

The biggest point is likely for the quest, and to avoid any spoilers leaking from that for people who are looking for a fresh experience on it (because only in complete disconnection from the internet can you seem to avoid spoilers these days).  It would seem that the bulk of the update, and the technical hiccups, came with the Corpus RJ and PC has already graciously beta tested that for us so we'll get a cleaner release (unlike original RJ, also a simultaneous release).

PC waiting once in a while is not as bad for them as PS waiting all the time on the other two consoles.  In the long, long ago, the before times, we were told that console releases wouldn't be tied to each other as they are now.  If WF ever does go cross-platform (not just cross-save), PC players will have to get accustomed to waiting for all the console certs as well.

Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30 is LIVE!!

Read the patchnotes to learn about everything that has been jammed into this massive update:

PlayStation: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258565-psn-call-of-the-tempestarii-update-30/

Xbox: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258558-xbox-call-of-the-tempestarii-update-30/

Nintendo Switch: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258559-nsw-call-of-the-tempestarii-update-30/

Enjoy Tenno!

Sisters below below...

Archived