Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  •  
  • Own a Railjack (complete the Rising Tide Quest)
    • You will also be able to purchase a Railjack in the in-game Market once the update launches.

Would it be used just for travel OR do I need to complete some nodes?

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Prep your Zephyr Harrier color palettes of choice.

Why we need this color palette?

3 minutes ago, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Not giving update 29.10 is the issue here , too much time between updates on consoles because they want to ship update 30 to all platforms instead of releasing update 29.10 first.

You must not know how the certification process works. It costs a lot of money to submit to console. They probably don't want to do it twice when update 30 is close to being done after 29.10. 

Honestly itll only be a few weeks. There are a lot of other games to play in the meantime.

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Dates to come on that as well! But as we've said before, April is anniversary celebrations :) 

I hope it's not late April anniversary, if that true, it will become May anniversary instead.

Il y a 12 heures, (XBOX)Shodian a dit :

You must not know how the certification process works. It costs a lot of money to submit to console. They probably don't want to do it twice when update 30 is close to being done after 29.10. 

Honestly itll only be a few weeks. There are a lot of other games to play in the meantime.

I agree with that, issue is that everybody will get the update at the same time while only PC will be able to fully play it directly, we will have to grind an awesome amount of time to keep up with PC, so this system where you rework something then make an update around it doesn't suits me if only a part of the playerbase can profit it on day one.

I'd highly prefer PC to get the update when they can get it, we get it that cert costs money but the RJ rework was a major update, not a minor one that adds some cosmetics and a frame.

7 hours ago, (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

I'd highly prefer PC to get the update when they can get it, we get it that cert costs money but the RJ rework was a major update, not a minor one that adds some cosmetics and a frame.

Same, especially since PC ends up being the beta test area for all other updates, and even when they spend ages trying to stop bugs, the updates are still buggy messes.

On 2021-03-19 at 9:57 AM, [DE]Megan said:

PS5 Load Times:

While working on the update, we discovered that there was threading condition issues within our memory allocator that was affecting load times. With this resolved for Update 30, load times will be halved on PS5 as a result!

All pleased, happy, and other good words for my solo play on PS5...

Has [DE] addressed the "bug" where PS5 hosting players exit the mission complete screen, select a new mission (before PS4 players can even exit the complete screen), and then PS4 players are unable to accept (leading to PS5 players being told to force mission start or PS4 players leaving)?  Decreasing post mission load times on PS5 would only seem to exacerbate this issue.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr:

I agree with that, issue is that everybody will get the update at the same time while only PC will be able to fully play it directly, we will have to grind an awesome amount of time to keep up with PC, so this system where you rework something then make an update around it doesn't suits me if only a part of the playerbase can profit it on day one.

Why do you even need to keep up with PC? It's not like this is an advantage or disadvantage. And I think the awesome amount of time for keeping up (at least for me) is getting the hull components. I generously plan 3 hours for that.

And I don't think CoT is in dev it's most likely done. PC got the beta shot of the rework, last week's were fixing and rebalance and now everything is cooked up and go to cert. 

5 hours ago, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

I'm hoping the Mirage Deluxe and perhaps even some Tennogen will make it onto console with this update too. 

Mirage Deluxe is said to be coming with Update 30, where as none of the new tennogen have a release date yet.

Hope the entire Dev Team gets a small break after releasing Tempestarii and doing any hotfixes on consoles.  

March/April has been awesome for me.  I rock NW and build forma and then I go play other games.   I finished off the core game of Middle-Earth Shadow of War pretty spectacularly.  I then jumped over to No Man Sky who gave us this new mode to play,  still grinding away on it lol.   But being able to focus on other games has been great!.

But next week we get due dates for Tempestarii ?? awesome.  There is sooooo much I am absolutely pumped for.

• Custom HUD colors
  • Zephyer skin bundle and that SHIP SKIN!!!!
  • Railjack!! 
  • I am looking forward to running Sevagoth's quest (just not using him)
  • 8th anniversary!  (its been 4 years for me) I recently went back to an old free2play game I played before Warframe and it is still complete garbage.   DE should be VERY proud of the quality of game Warframe is.
  • 1st round of Dojo stuff right ??   Skybox art could be a pretty awesome reward type to expand on.....

------------

That means the next update will probably drop around late july????  Haha sorry but everything will be dead to me then.   PS4 is getting The World Ends With You sequel July 26-27th??   One of the coolest games ever made little lone on a Nintendo DS.  

Also waiting for CD Project to get their crap together and put out new content for Cyberpunk.

Il y a 7 heures, (XBOX)Helverin a dit :

Why do you even need to keep up with PC? It's not like this is an advantage or disadvantage. And I think the awesome amount of time for keeping up (at least for me) is getting the hull components. I generously plan 3 hours for that.

And I don't think CoT is in dev it's most likely done. PC got the beta shot of the rework, last week's were fixing and rebalance and now everything is cooked up and go to cert. 

Because I don't see the point of cross release if one part of the players can't start right away with it, I feel like PC players are actually just waiting because yeah update is likely done already and just waiting for consoles dev-ing and cert process, while only PC will be able to fully experience it while we'll have to mod the plexus, forma it, farm stuff to be able to fully experience the update, therefore I think PC should get updates when they can get it.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr:

Because I don't see the point of cross release if one part of the players can't start right away with it, I feel like PC players are actually just waiting because yeah update is likely done already and just waiting for consoles dev-ing and cert process, while only PC will be able to fully experience it while we'll have to mod the plexus, forma it, farm stuff to be able to fully experience the update, therefore I think PC should get updates when they can get it.

Nah, it's basically a quest (which you may even can do without much plexus investments since quests where almost not that difficult) and storms for I assume relic cracking. So.. The update is more or less Corpus RJ which PC already have. So it's not such a big deal. 

I don't know your ingame to-do-list but mine is pretty short. Maybe that's why I'm chilled af when it comes to updates. I have nothing more to do then to wait and for waiting I can pick up other games. So I feel more happy when I got a chunk of content at one time instead of snippets. 

On 2021-04-11 at 1:28 AM, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

I'm hoping the Mirage Deluxe and perhaps even some Tennogen will make it onto console with this update too. 

On 2021-04-11 at 6:29 AM, YikersDikers said:

Mirage Deluxe is said to be coming with Update 30, where as none of the new tennogen have a release date yet.

Posting this just as I'm seeing some changes coming in for Mirage Deluxe this morning - We're squeezing her into the PC build as a last minute addition for Update 30. Since consoles require a bit more time to test and launch new content she won't be launching with Update 30, but! We will get you that Deluxe goodness as soon as possible after Call of the Tempestarii is live.

On the topic of deluxe.... You can still look forward to the Zephyr Harrier Collection! 

442b0ee878ccebfd6bc2466a397ca898.png

37 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Its monday, its officially next week. My eyes are glues to these forums now😅

OoOh,.. the anticipation!

Same, I just want something about the updates release. I haven't spent the past month grinding forma to lather on Sevagoth for nothing.

Archived