Jump to content

Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]


Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, (XBOX)Try2Smile4Life said:

You don't know how much we appreciate this! I was afraid that we'd have a content draught until after April since the latest piece of content only was a temporary event. To see progress on Call of the Tempestarii ignites a spark of hope in me <3

Sorry, but "In Development", still could mean, after April 😂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, this is getting old. Whatever you guys are doing is obsolete. In 2021 when most devs are discussing and or working toward crossplay, DE can't push updates at the same time. In 2021 it is normal and expected for devs to push updates to different platforms at the same time. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you make the jacket on Zephyr and the operator come off like what Chroma and Hydroid`s deluxe? the jacket is big and visually exenterated for no reason, do this and I will buy the set if not I'm not spending a dime, i`m sure that their are other ppl that feel the same way as I do.

442b0ee878ccebfd6bc2466a397ca898.png

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PSN)warlord57 said:

Will this be fixing the issue where the UI disappears for the squad after returning to the orbiter after a mission on ps4? It seems to occur if someone on ps5 returns faster than the ps4 player and starts up a new mission to be voted on. I am not sure if that is the full issue but it seems to happen most if I quickly pick a new mission while on ps5 before my friend on ps4 loads into their orbiter.

I would rather have this fixed than have any development time spent on new content. Matchmaking UI issues are core to the game and need to be fixed.

Another important issue not mentioned, end of mission screen is still not great, and apparently is so resource intensive that it kicks the fan on the ps4 into high gear if you idle on it. That's bad, really bad. I can't imagine what strenuous thing a mostly static screen is doing, but my guess is particle effects and other useless fluff.

Less important but still embarrassing, when are the four 'in-game achievements but not trophies' added with Deimos going to get fixed so they actually work? Why even expose them in the profile if they didn't work?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Can you make the jacket on Zephyr and the operator come off like what Chroma`s deluxe has? the jacket is big visually exenterated for no reason, do this and I will buy the set if not I'm not spending a dime, i`m sure that their are other ppl that feel the same way as I do.

442b0ee878ccebfd6bc2466a397ca898.png

 

I am also for toggling the jacket off.

 

15 minutes ago, (PSN)chabala said:

I would rather have this fixed than have any development time spent on new content. Matchmaking UI issues are core to the game and need to be fixed.

Another important issue not mentioned, end of mission screen is still not great, and apparently is so resource intensive that it kicks the fan on the ps4 into high gear if you idle on it. That's bad, really bad. I can't imagine what strenuous thing a mostly static screen is doing, but my guess is particle effects and other useless fluff.

Less important but still embarrassing, when are the four 'in-game achievements but not trophies' added with Deimos going to get fixed so they actually work? Why even expose them in the profile if they didn't work?

this is also an issue on Xbox.  It happens somewhat regularly too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PSN)warlord57 said:

Will this be fixing the issue where the UI disappears for the squad after returning to the orbiter after a mission on ps4? It seems to occur if someone on ps5 returns faster than the ps4 player and starts up a new mission to be voted on. I am not sure if that is the full issue but it seems to happen most if I quickly pick a new mission while on ps5 before my friend on ps4 loads into their orbiter.

Is not PS5 related bug it has been an issue long before PS5 was made.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Can you make the jacket on Zephyr and the operator come off like what Chroma and Hydroid`s deluxe? the jacket is big and visually exenterated for no reason, do this and I will buy the set if not I'm not spending a dime, i`m sure that their are other ppl that feel the same way as I do.

442b0ee878ccebfd6bc2466a397ca898.png

 

21 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

I am also for toggling the jacket off.

See DE I'm not the only one, so please get it done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, (PSN)chabala said:

I would rather have this fixed than have any development time spent on new content. Matchmaking UI issues are core to the game and need to be fixed.

Another important issue not mentioned, end of mission screen is still not great, and apparently is so resource intensive that it kicks the fan on the ps4 into high gear if you idle on it. That's bad, really bad. I can't imagine what strenuous thing a mostly static screen is doing, but my guess is particle effects and other useless fluff.

Less important but still embarrassing, when are the four 'in-game achievements but not trophies' added with Deimos going to get fixed so they actually work? Why even expose them in the profile if they didn't work?

Who cares about trophies they serve no purpose what so ever not a real concern 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • [DE]Danielle changed the title to Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]
  • [DE]Danielle locked and unpinned this topic
  • [DE]Danielle unfeatured this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...