Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]

I hope that we don't have to trade bonds for the crew members. Orb vallis is an absolute buggy mess.

Nevermind, competency points are used from command intrinsics. Great, but still really hoping for fixes.

Edited by (PSN)UrDead2meGTFO
Update changes on how to get crew

The PC thread is pretty oof.

The new avionics mods require credits in line with all other mods.  Meaning millions of credits needed to max them.

Crew pilots are glorified chuffers and engineers won't forge things or won't forge specific things. 

Most missions are take railjack to point a to do regular warframe style mission (I actually like this but it shows the mode seems more gutted).

I'm fine waiting for now.  But I hope the console market get's updated soon. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)thowed said:

So login, do sortie, get a sculpture and logout lol.  I thought we were getting the update at the same time.

We're getting update 30 same time.  the railjack update will be there as well.  Expect to wait 3 weeks to a month. (I don't think 2 weeks will be enough to fix what is broken).

4 hours ago, (NSW)Revanent said:

It is. I think the plan is for them to finish the new war first then it's duviri time. But in order to do that they need the mocap studio and cause of covid they don't have access to the studio.

What exactly is the duviri update about?

I only have one complaint/question. Why are there three dedicated Corpus Proxima when there are only 2 dedicated Grineer? They share the Veil and thats fine, are we going to be getting another Grineer only proxima? Like Ceres for example? The only reason I bring this up is not everyone likes dealing with the Corpus unless they have to.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

U30Tempestari4K_v5.thumb.jpg.33865780128  

Call of the Tempestarii is in development for PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch!

We’re including everything from PC Hotfix 29.6.6 up to the unreleased Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii! This will also include the PC hotfixes that will follow the launch of the Corpus Proxima and The New Railjack update to address major issues prior to release on consoles. 

As this is our second Console Status thread of 2021, we would like to kindly remind everyone that we are doing away with the industry jargon “In Cert'' status and individual platform threads so that other communication efforts can be made in its place on our socials, live streams, etc. Our goal continues to be to keep you up to date with the latest Console Update news! 

This thread will of course be updated once we have a confirmed launch date for Call of the Tempestarii. Our goal is to ship this on all platforms simultaneously, meaning the launch date may come in right down to the wire. 

This next major installment to Warframe brings:

27b022679646e8762c8d627b890f0987.png 

Everything in PC Update 29.10.0: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

• From hiring Railjack Crew members in correlation with the Command Intrinsic, brand new Corpus Proximas to explore, Intrinsics rework & re-spec, return of the Orphix gamemode, a complete overhaul of Railjack mechanics, and so much more! 

442b0ee878ccebfd6bc2466a397ca898.png 

Zephyr Harrier Collection! Ride the skies in breathtaking, windswept style. Accompanied by the Operator Harrier Collection, Arclite Landing Craft Skin, Zephyr Harrier UI Theme, and new Zephyr Harrier Idle/Noble Animations!

• Zephyr Ability Rework! Tail Wind, Airburst, and Tornado have all received changes in the name of synergy! 

86e0a49033aba4f5e02babe4459ed44f.png 

Unleash the Shadow with the newest Warframe, SEVAGOTH, in the Call of the Tempestarii Quest! The storm-swept, Void-wandering Warframe has returned to harvest living souls. Send forth his Shadow to reap the life of the unwary.

And tons of additions, changes, and fixes!

We’ll continually update this thread with relevant information (download size, etc) and of course with the official launch date.

Onward and upward, Tenno!

I’m happy we keep getting updates on base consoles

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Call of the Tempestarii is in development for PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch!

We’re including everything from PC Hotfix 29.6.6 up to the unreleased Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii! This will also include the PC hotfixes that will follow the launch of the Corpus Proxima and The New Railjack update to address major issues prior to release on consoles. 

As this is our second Console Status thread of 2021, we would like to kindly remind everyone that we are doing away with the industry jargon “In Cert'' status and individual platform threads so that other communication efforts can be made in its place on our socials, live streams, etc. Our goal continues to be to keep you up to date with the latest Console Update news! 

This thread will of course be updated once we have a confirmed launch date for Call of the Tempestarii. Our goal is to ship this on all platforms simultaneously, meaning the launch date may come in right down to the wire. 

• From hiring Railjack Crew members in correlation with the Command Intrinsic, brand new Corpus Proximas to explore, Intrinsics rework & re-spec, return of the Orphix gamemode, a complete overhaul of Railjack mechanics, and so much more! 

Zephyr Harrier Collection! Ride the skies in breathtaking, windswept style. Accompanied by the Operator Harrier Collection, Arclite Landing Craft Skin, Zephyr Harrier UI Theme, and new Zephyr Harrier Idle/Noble Animations!

• Zephyr Ability Rework! Tail Wind, Airburst, and Tornado have all received changes in the name of synergy! 

Unleash the Shadow with the newest Warframe, SEVAGOTH, in the Call of the Tempestarii Quest! The storm-swept, Void-wandering Warframe has returned to harvest living souls. Send forth his Shadow to reap the life of the unwary.

We’ll continually update this thread with relevant information (download size, etc) and of course with the official launch date.

accessories from Nyx prime and Valkyr's prime vault will be available?

Really looking forward to this, I am always happy when DE improves upon previous content. Here is to hope that the modular Archwings and an Archwing overhaul follows soon. 

Sevagoth looks massively fun to play, also: black energy color that's actually visible. Hype!

Evangelion Zephyr is so gonna be bought, might get a Shawzin to play Cruel Angel's Thesis :p

And finally the Quest. I really dig these Flying Dutchman/Ship Graveyard themes, so really interested in that one. Seriously why do developers so rarely give us ship graveyards, I mean it's not like it's 1000 times more interesting than the ever returning sewers 🤮. In that regard props to DE for not stepping so low as to create annoying sewers levels XD

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Xbox thanks you, railjack wasn't a fav. Who knows, keep evolving Tenno 👍👍👍

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Timidobserver said:

Honestly, this is getting old. Whatever you guys are doing is obsolete. In 2021 when most devs are discussing and or working toward crossplay, DE can't push updates at the same time. In 2021 it is normal and expected for devs to push updates to different platforms at the same time. 

At least you on XBox will get it faster than us on switch. They wil surely "find" a probleme and wont be able to put the update before at least end of May.

10 hours ago, (NSW)Revanent said:

Please Nintendo I'm begging you do not make this update a switch specific delay. 

I think both you and I would know that it will totally happen cause Nintendo will just surely point out a "problem" and come up with their typical Switch internal memory issue like last time (Old Blood).

Either that or Nintendo's cert team isn't up to par with Microsoft's and Sony's as they seem to get the updates first. It's always the Switch that gets the update last just cause Nintendo.

• Like 2

i bind farming Kuva Liches just 4 this Update I CANT WAIT

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Question. For the qualification for receiving the Tier 3 Railjack Bundle it says have all grid slot maxed +6 salvage built. i.e every slot contains something you have built. So, reactor, engines, shield array, nose guns, waist guns = 5 slots. Are we counting the Tycho Seeker MkIII as somethintg we have built?

• Like 1
  • [DE]Danielle changed the title to Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]
  • [DE]Danielle locked and unpinned this topic
  • [DE]Danielle unfeatured this topic