Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, (PSN)warlord57 said:

Will this be fixing the issue where the UI disappears for the squad after returning to the orbiter after a mission on ps4? It seems to occur if someone on ps5 returns faster than the ps4 player and starts up a new mission to be voted on. I am not sure if that is the full issue but it seems to happen most if I quickly pick a new mission while on ps5 before my friend on ps4 loads into their orbiter.

Happens on Xbox too. I'm on Series S and my friend is still on Xbox One, I constantly break his UI by forgetting to wait for him to load back to orbiter.

I'm slowly losing hope on ever being able to transfer my PSN account to PC.

I've been playing on the same console since PS4 release and now I will be forced to buy a PS5 if I want to continue playing even though I have a perfectly working PC.

Everyone I know plays on PC aswell, it feels so bad to know you're playing the same game enjoying the same stuff but won't ever be able to play together with your friends.

Why is it that when the Switch launched transfers were possible but now suddenly not anymore for the other platforms. I would literally be willing to pay for it :/

On 2021-03-19 at 11:23 AM, (PSN)warlord57 said:

Will this be fixing the issue where the UI disappears for the squad after returning to the orbiter after a mission on ps4? It seems to occur if someone on ps5 returns faster than the ps4 player and starts up a new mission to be voted on. I am not sure if that is the full issue but it seems to happen most if I quickly pick a new mission while on ps5 before my friend on ps4 loads into their orbiter.

This is totally an issue on Switch as well. So, I'm almost sure this is a game wide issue. There's plenty more issues they should be working on personally than trying to pump out content so fast that they go backwards on fixes like they did with Deimos for sure, or just issues that simplistic testing would have caught. Like not being able to cut the fish from Deimos, then they did it AGAIN with the new fish they added there in a later update. Their updates need more polish along with the rest of the game with some bugs that are still apparent.

Archived