Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]

[DE]Megan

On 2021-03-21 at 2:40 PM, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

K

Za warudo 

Also Dora Dora! from Crazy Diamond and Za Hando Eraso from Za Hando.

Golden Wind Requiem

Star Platinum Za Worldo

Hermit purple and Hamon

Made in Heaven    

Za Warudo Over Heaven 

King Crimson

D4C

KILLER QUEEN "BITES ZA DUSTO"

Star Platinum "STAR FINGERS"

On 2021-03-22 at 9:31 PM, (PSN)pandoCrash01 said:

Made in Heaven    

Za Warudo Over Heaven 

King Crimson

D4C

KILLER QUEEN "BITES ZA DUSTO"

Star Platinum "STAR FINGERS"

Don’t forget Star Platinum Over Heaven also Golden Spin ( not really a stand ) and Sticky Fingers and Moody Blues and Aerosmith and Purple Haze and Six bullets

Also Highway Star and Surface and Hot Chilly Pepper and Bad Company and Act 1, Act 2, Act 3 and Heavens Gate

Im super excited for everything coming, 

I think you need to FORCE the guy who did Zephyr Deluxe skin +ship skin make a Railjack skin!!

-----------------

I wish our Railjack physicas appearence would have been MODULAR.   Bridge/nose, sides, slingshot cannon, main body.    Then we could mix and match pieces.   We could have grineer parts, and corpus parts,  etc...

------------------- 

One step closer to space dragons!!! We better get to kill those mofo's!!

I'm very excited now.   The anticipation. 

I know there's been a lot of hate over this update, but as an MR30 with fully upgraded RJ, weapons, and intrinsics, I think these changes are awesome and much needed. 

However I think it would be a lot better if there was a planned release time in the future.  Usually when things when updates popped up as in cert, I knew I'd be playing in a day or two.  With the change to in development, it takes much longer and there isn't really any advance notice other than it's coming maybe tomorrow, maybe a week, maybe a couple weeks.  I'd honestly just as soon not know it's in development and just know it's coming soon so I don't keep getting my hopes up and then feeling disappointed.  Just my thoughts. 

@[DE]Megan  Apologies if this is buried in all the patch notes, linked threads etc - but will the Achievements on Xbox ever be activated?  Specifically the Diemos ones: Bug Out Ride, Forbidden Fruit, Jugger-Not, and Kill It With Fire? Its bothering my OCD to see them on the list.  Or maybe just take them back out until they are actually achievable?

Number of questions I had:

1. Presumably, your Railjack's AI crew members are incapable of targeting enemy crewships and exposed radiator nodes. Are there any plans to rectify this problem in the future?

2. Assuming they can be summoned aboard your Railjack, should Necramechs be allowed to equip an omni for dealing with hazards, much like during the Heart Of Deimos questline?

3. Will the cosmetic customization of converted Liches as crewmates be added at a later date (should players be unsatisfied with their Lich's appearance), as well as some means of improving their weapon?

4. As they utilize jets to hover in ground missions, should Necramechs be capable of exiting the Railjack and enter an Archwing-like mode? Possibly also being able to use the Slingshot? (destruction of the mech out in space would put players back in their Warframe, wherever it may be)

It annoys the crap out of me that console has to wait ages for these updates. It would be nice for the updates to be released on all platforms at the same time... Not sure of playerbase numbers but isn't there as many console players as PC (in total)?

il y a une heure, Tallpaul77 a dit :

It annoys the crap out of me that console has to wait ages for these updates. It would be nice for the updates to be released on all platforms at the same time... Not sure of playerbase numbers but isn't there as many console players as PC (in total)?

Probably not, maybe all consoles but patch doesn't work the same way + they can't just spam updates like on PC since updates costs probably way more + updates have to be reviewed so by the time an update is live another would be in cert, that's a waste of ressources, check how it's going on PC and you'll see that it's better to wait for it.

@[DE]MeganFor me though, seeing Pavo playtest her: the Tailwind is not changed. We still have to aim up then hold Tailwind to boost into the air and, when up there she's vulnerable to Nox, Corpus rapid-fire stupidity and Bombard seeker rockets. At least give her a bit of manouevrability up there. A Peregrine falcon doesn't just mysteriously appear up in the air above it's prey... it uses air drafts to fly to reach that point -then- divebomb it into oblivion. Titania has it right with Razorwing and now I'm not asking you to just give Zephyr Razorwing but at least let us reposition in the air and perhaps swap the function. If I hold then she dashes, if I tap she'll hover as in majority of places like on board a Grineer ship or a Corpus tech lab - there is no chance for Tailwind in it's current form or the newer demo version to be practical in at least 80% of situations we'll be in. If you must, then saay add a drain of 5 Energy (before or after Efficiency takes effect) whilst we move so we won't be doing the whole Mandalorian Deathwatch thing throughout a mission but at least it'll add a bit more versatility to the ability and of course we then Divebomb the hell out of the Grineer that Airburst has now been granted to gather them up making that more effective. So tap to hover, tap again to increase altitude, hold to boost forwards and give her some aerial repositioning would really make Tailwind shine and make her more a raptor than your current (Console) or projected (PC) versions... just a thought :p

Just to jump a bit off topic.here....I strongly suggest that we would most definitely appreciate a much needed cut scene of us tennos departing & arriving to our Orbiters with our landing crafts to finally put an end to that noob dreadful argument that landing craft is one in the same as the orbiter.Ive been playing for over 6yrs & have had to explain this dozens of times ....Also a Foundry would be greatly appreciated in our Dojos please be it a decoration or a new dojo room to construct like the crimson room...thanks & please lets make this happen

Archived