Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I the only one who absolutely despises the new Zephyr Deluxe skin?

Bigredteletubby

5 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I like it except for that vest.

Why, DE. WHY.

I'm not a huge fan of any of it, but that vest really just kills any hope I had for it. The ship skin is admittedly kinda cool, though, so there's that anyway. And as for the operator collection, I just find it to be really meh in light of all the other cool(er) stuff we have. 

Edit: Okay, after seeing another angle on that operator skin just now, no, it's not even meh. It makes the operator look like a motorcycle racer, which just really looks out-of-place in Warframe.

I'd also love to know why DE decided to add the Carmine Penta into the Western version of the game. Not really upset, but it seems like they introduced it into content that anyone who could actually get much use out of the thing wouldn't be playing. 

10% CC, 2.0x multiplier, 10% SC, and only 350 blast damage is just nothing that anyone above MR 8 is gonna want to use. The 10 round mag looks cool, at least.

On 2021-03-19 at 1:30 PM, o0Despair0o said:

I like it except for that vest.

Why, DE. WHY.

On 2021-03-19 at 1:34 PM, Bigredteletubby said:

I'm not a huge fan of any of it, but that vest really just kills any hope I had for it.

I honestly cannot understand what is wrong with the vest. It's just a rigid and immobile as the rest of it, it's basically just another layer of sharp angled plates in a skin where sharp angled plates are the whole points

26 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I honestly cannot understand what is wrong with the vest. It's just a rigid and immobile as the rest of it, it's basically just another layer of sharp angled plates in a skin where sharp angled plates are the whole points

For me the coat is a bigger issue on the Operator suit. Literally. It's oversized for their proportions, so it clips pretty much all the time. Would much rather have the option to remove it and show off all the awesome armour detail that it covers up.

On 2021-03-22 at 6:26 AM, AngryBAsian said:

Yes exactly my sentiment. The vest looks cool on the operator but god dman. I really like the mech feel the skin gives off... but the VEST

Yeah, the vest really ruins both the operator skin and the Zephyr skin for me. I still feel that the Zephyr skin without the vest looks like Gauss and Zephyr had a kid together, but idk.

I think it's a nice change in pace to the other skins: almost cartoonish, yet it gives me retro sci fi vibes.

The main feeling I'm getting from it is a Starfox look, where it has the space elements in its jagged armor yet has the "radical" 70s clothing.

So yeah, it does stick out of the crowd, yet I find that attribute of it to be very refreshing, a nice change of pace from the dystopian visuals.

On 2021-03-30 at 1:50 PM, NinjaZeku said:

Dunno, we have have stuff like eye searing FashionFrame crimes, anime / meme sprays, Octavia, and not least this thing

CandyCaneScythe2.png

so a "futuristic racer" look is really not my first thought when it comes to breaking immersion or whatever.

Fair, but DE doesn't have any control over people's fashionframe choices, like they did with this skin. And, yeah, that candy cane skin is atrocious too :D

Archived