Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MY PLEXUS CONSOLE ISN?T SHOWING UP IN MY ORBITER

Lunadragon321

Question

16 answers to this question

Same thing here. I didn't see anything in the patch notes/announcement about any requirements to have access to the plexus. I don't own a railjack and never did the rising tide quest. I had no plans to build my own railjack. I'm a one man clan lol The plexus is not on my orbiter either. So there has to be some prerequisite to access it.

Just now, Macsi said:

Thx :) so maybe its just a bug that he can not use it atm, the consle is there, he can just not use it. And no, he never Started the Rising Tide quest, as fasr as I know.

okay because my fiance have it started and thought that could be messing with the script since you are on your way to get a railjack.

but i hope its fixed soon.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Oggyswe:

Here is a list of scripts / account changes happening on Login, with further information below:

List of Player Account scripts and revisions:

1) Give player the new Plexus if they own an Archwing, otherwise this is given out on Archwing Quest completion! 

from the patch notes. and my fiance have the very same problem.

question tho have you started but not finished the railjack quest?

Thx :) so maybe its just a bug that he can not use it atm, the consle is there, he can just not use it. And no, he never Started the Rising Tide quest, as fasr as I know.

Here is a list of scripts / account changes happening on Login, with further information below:

List of Player Account scripts and revisions:

1) Give player the new Plexus if they own an Archwing, otherwise this is given out on Archwing Quest completion! 

from the patch notes. and my fiance have the very same problem.

question tho have you started but not finished the railjack quest?

I also assumed that u have the Plaexus without the Railjack, I got one but not the person I play with, and cause he never will fly alone there is noch reason for him to do a quest, that is also unnesseccarily a SOLO Quest in an COOP game. So I was really looking forward to him also have a progression for the Railjack even he didn t got it, but he is collecting a lot of things for it during our mission.

I got the Railjack from the start and I hated that Quest, mostly for being solo, and I don t see the point in forcing ppl to do this alone just to never fly it themself ... I hope this is changed. There will be enough wich really want a Railjack of there own, even now with the Command intrinsic, no reason to force the ones who don t to waste there time with something they don t want to do.

Addition:

You also don t need a Railjack to level Intrinsics, so where is the point with the Plexus now.

Interesting...

Since the plexus is for managing railjack, i automatically assume that you gotta own a railjack to be managed.

Like, you know... You gotta have a necramech to access the necramech mod screen. Can't really manage rentamechs.

Apparently it shouldn't be taken for granted...

I was in the same boat, logged in earlier and couldn't access plexus even though I've had an archwing for forever. I decided to finally do Rising Tide (build your railjack quest) and now I can; so that's the issue--you can't access plexus until you've done that quest. No idea if that's intended or what.

9 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Yes but do you OWN a Railjack already? I believe the Plexus should only be available once you have done the Railjack quest or unlocked it through the market.

Oh. I thought it was for all players and i never heard DE specify otherwise ;_;

Archived