Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Plating Mk 3

-NEP-ImAlreadyTracer

Question

i just got maxed Vidar Plating MR 3 from fusion,  and stats are: 4400 HULL

3688 ARMOR

parts farmed from: pluto proxima seven sirens(exterminate)

On 2021-03-19 at 6:44 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

warframe.com/droptables look for hull/plating! 

Think DE needs to check those drop chances especially with plating on console I'm on xbox 2nd days of trying to get any non dojo built plating  I've done at least 20 missions to day alone likely did 50/60 missions yesterday not a single plating drop of any kind 🤔 

On 2021-03-21 at 12:07 AM, Pucis800 said:

as i see not all stats are 100 max, but near

Max Zekti is 4800 Hull / 2938 Armor

Hmmm not what I would have expected with the description given I was hoping for something more like 4200 hull/3800 armour apparently Vidar should have used the balanced description.

seems lavan is the best: 6000 HULL

2577 ARMOR

max stats of my RJ are: ARMOR: 4895 (94,2 dmg reduction)

HULL: 11399

compare to vidar, 7k armor (something around 96% of dmg red.) and 7k hull

so for me is 4k health better than 2% of dmg reduction

Ok, so to sum up the info Aazhyd, sta97, and Pucis800 provided us, we're left with max stats for MK3 plating being as follows:

House  |   Hull  |  Armor
Lavan   |  6000  |  2688
Vidar    |  4400  |  3688
Zetki    |  4800  |  2938

Anyone knows how to crack it into eHP?

EDIT: Found those two comments under the plating wiki page.

by A Lone Tenno

Its interesting, that Lavan is best in slot for plating wehen you compare the EHP values of MK III components.

With 4 Ironclad Matrix:

Lavan = 205.473,60 EHP

Vidar = 203.627,31 EHP

Zekti = 178.818,88 EHP

Sigmar = 52.562,71

Without Ironclad Matrix:

Lavan = 59.760,00 EHP

Vidar = 58.490,67 EHP

Zekti = 51.808,00 EHP

Sigmar = 15.720,83 EHP

With the Lavan Reactor giving an anditional 25% Shield when using an Lavan Plating lavan seem to be king in terms of survivability.

by Archwizard Drake

In terms of raw output, Lavan Plating slightly edges out Vidar. It's also worth noting that some Lavan Reactors boost shields when using Lavan Plating. However, Vidar's lower health cap for a similar EHP value means it will regenerate faster than Lavan, making the two competitive.

Both Lavan and Vidar are significant improvements over Zetki, and miles over Sigma.

3 hours ago, sta97 said:

i just got maxed Vidar Plating MR 3 from fusion,  and stats are: 4400 HULL

3688 ARMOR

parts farmed from: pluto proxima seven sirens(exterminate)

Huh if that is maxed there is no reason for me to farm another then. Anyone have maxed stats for the zetki plate?

14 minutes ago, Cromaq said:

I had two drops and dont know which one is better. I also scrapped  Zetki one with almost same stats like above.

Lavan plating

• 5332 Hull
  • 2151 Armor

Vidar plating

• 4022 Hull
  • 3545 Armor

Well that would make me believe the stats are random as those stats do not match my vidar plate.

2 hours ago, Reifnir said:

What bums me out is that Plating doesn't have any perks at all, unlike all other Components. Lazy move, DE, really lazy. 

Most of the perks are now garbage because they will never even be triggered after the changes, or if they are triggered they no longer really matter after the changes. I am really confused that all the issues/bugs many reported, and QoL they could have done were overlooked entirely, and some of them even became  worse.

I got Zetki Plating to drop. It claim it's the balanced one between Armor and Hull.

Came with:
4053 Hull
2397 Armor

It lets me valance fusion it, but so far it's the only one I have, so that's gonna have to wait. Question is what are the max values and which house gives the most EHP? Guess we'll have to play it out and see

53 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

What bums me out is that Plating doesn't have any perks at all, unlike all other Components. Lazy move, DE, really lazy. 

I agree, but silver lining is less grind needed to have all possible variants maxed.

getting all weapon variants to max stats again will be a pain for sure tho

So far I've only gotten VIdar MK3, it seems to be the "most armor, least HP" of the three. 

Need stats on the other two before I can get a handle on eHP... 

Veil (Calabash) Exterminate is our new Gina point : Vidar Plating MKIII has a drop rate of 7.32% as reward every end of mission.

PS: No matter what DE do, even they delete maps over and over, people will find the most efficient place to farm, it's human nature.

Archived