Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 22 - 26

[DE]Helen

14 hours ago, (PSN)Overtkill21 said:

Oh no, this just won't do. Why would DE choose to give these things free knowing that Nitto here wouldn't need or like it?

I mean, how absurd, it's almost as if this game has more people playing than just him. Balderdash!

More than 140 million people are playing not complaining about anything well some does complain about the mechanics but there is a toxic kid, teenager or adult that complains like he or she owns the game

On 2021-03-19 at 10:13 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Exploration Poster
  • Tuesday: Sigma Series Parazon Skin
  • Wednesday: Sigma Series Chest Plate
  • Thursday: Components & Armaments Slot

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Quick question DE, why do I have the helmet of the base harrow even though I never purchased nor built or received one as a gift? Why is it there?

1 hour ago, Krozber said:

This week is going to really hurt when I get the poster multiple times.

I believe this week is set drops and not grab bag. So you get the specific item on day.

Otherwise it will suck to get the parazon skin twice.... (at least we can use multiple posters)

11 hours ago, DarkStarKPG said:

As for Twitch drop giving something good, last year they did drop Khora and Inaros parts, both frames which are notorious to grind for.

I believe you meant Harrow, not Inaros. Inaros is practically given due to Sands of Inaros.

The Empyrean Exploration Poster was given as a Twitch Drop to celebrate Empyrean's launch back in December 2019. It's nice for the poster to return again. The Mag-Itzal Noggle was another Twitch Drop for Empyrean that returned a few weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Julian083 said:

The Twitch drop is not active. They are probably fixing it?

Yeah, they said they'll re-run it.

I'm just confused because I set my alarm for 5 minutes BEFORE the stream only to sign in and see its already going. Wondering if they started it at a different time than listed.

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

I believe you meant Harrow, not Inaros. Inaros is practically given due to Sands of Inaros.

The Empyrean Exploration Poster was given as a Twitch Drop to celebrate Empyrean's launch back in December 2019. It's nice for the poster to return again. The Mag-Itzal Noggle was another Twitch Drop for Empyrean that returned a few weeks ago.

Yes, my bad there, I meant Harrow, thanks for correcting it. I'm a little salty on the Mag-Itzal Noggle though since I was unlucky to not get it thanks to the horrible RNG drop they pulled.

On 2021-03-19 at 2:13 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived!

Twitch's services are pretty buggy. Maybe they should reimburse DE for all the trouble they are causing everyone.

Rebb kept talking like Megan was listening, actively providing tech support. 

@[DE]Megan  Thank you for getting the twitch drops up and running today! I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but we know you and the team are trying as best you can against the "Twitchzilla" bug monster. 

Thanks 😸

5 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Thursday: Components & Armaments Slot  

What's that?

Repaired Guns, Engines, Reactors, Shield Arrays, and Hull Plating. You could spend plat for more slots.

Compared against the un-repaired wreckages for which there is a limit of 30.

31 minutes ago, EclipsePhrase said:

Nope; Railjack part slots.

30 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Repaired Guns, Engines, Reactors, Shield Arrays, and Hull Plating. You could spend plat for more slots.

Compared against the un-repaired wreckages for which there is a limit of 30.

Ah okay thanks.
Didn't know you could get more then 8 slots,
the option to buy slots isn't in the Railjack menu,
like how the option to buy slots is in the other equipment menus.
Thought 8 was just the set max.

Is there a way to get more wreckage slots?

Archived