Community Stream Schedule: March 22 - 26

2 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Unless you like watching and the drops are a bonus.

I agree.

For instance, the streams can be quite useful for people who interested in latest news about updates. So they can hear stuff straight from the devs, minimizing the risk of misinformation.

Instead of, say... getting their info mainly from hearsays on twitter. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, General_Durandal said:

Is there a way to get more wreckage slots?

To my knowledge there is no way to expand the limit of 30 wreckage capacity.

The only reason I know about the Armament/Component slots is because of snooping around in the Market. It specifically has a disclaimer that says it does not effect the wreckage limit.

• Like 1

Huh, didn't get today's drop even though I watched for more than 30 mins. Ah well, prefer the vanilla parazon skin anyways :smile:

Edit: Showed up in my inventory after a little delay! might try to fiddle with some fashion with it now.

Edited by MidnightSpine
Error in original post

As cool as it must be to make 10000 people wait for you everytime, it'd be nice if Marcus actually started his stream on time for a change. 🙄

Also, the drop counter does not activate, i.e. if the viewer has logged into the channel on time, but the streamer only starts later.

Edited by room199

4 hours ago, (XBOX)STONEY 2355 said:

Why is it when I clam the reward and when I get in the game it’s not there why

Mine was there for today's drop, Parazon skin and what really spun me out was it was waiting for me in my ingame email when I logged in.

No going to a relay or doing a mission then back to orbiter to get the email.

18 hours ago, Bubblees said:

Can i get the poster if i didnt watch the stream like buy it with platinum from the market???

Nope. Welcome to missing the one drop that has only shown up twice ever. First time was when empyrean launched?

100% not available on the market.

Stream times really don't work with my life/job ever. It's the worst when they offer one offs like this... that will probably never be available again.

On 2021-03-19 at 6:13 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Exploration Poster
  • Tuesday: Sigma Series Parazon Skin
  • Wednesday: Sigma Series Chest Plate
  • Thursday: Components & Armaments Slot

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

The devstream is This Friday at 1 PM You can see on your orbiter check where its says COMUNITY next to navigation on the right side 

On 2021-03-19 at 10:13 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Exploration Poster
  • Tuesday: Sigma Series Parazon Skin
  • Wednesday: Sigma Series Chest Plate
  • Thursday: Components & Armaments Slot
  • Friday - Devstream: Rush Repair Drone

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

How about we get an RJ Simulacrum, ie a simulacrum so we can test our RJ weapons

• [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic