Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Event] Martialis 21:00 Est 10/28

Samwise_Gamgee

Honestly, given how slow the bars have been moving I'm how it's even possible for even a large clan to make that much of a difference. I suppose it 'could' be legit but I'm more inclined to believe something shady has occurred here.

I'd really like official confirmation on whether this is legit or not.

EDIT: And now Spear which has been lingering for over a day now has slammed to almost completion for grineer. What the hell?

Edited by LiteraryBacon

Steve admitted to rigging it :/. Oh well, just another node completed faster, more rewards in the end. Biggest rage ever if DE actually made Corpus win every single node that's gonna come out.

A source would be best for this.

I have heard multiple people saying he's admitted it (not apologized).

Though I can't find the link.

Stop moaning, its still 10:5 in favor of the Grineer. It was fixed from the start and all Grineer supporters would do is laugh at the pitiful rewards for Corpus. Now something swings ever so slightly in Corpus favor and the Grineer supporters have started b****ing like the dogs they are. 

A source would be best for this.

I have heard multiple people saying he's admitted it (not apologized).

Though I can't find the link.

Steve never said that DE rigged this event, and I don't believe they did. However, this thread may hold the answers you seek (on the beginning of page 1 and 3): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/124931-does-someone-have-a-screenshot-of-the-guy-saying-de-hand-picked-the-rewards-for-the-gradivus-event/page-3

It was fixed from the start and all Grineer supporters would do is laugh at the pitiful rewards for Corpus. Now something swings ever so slightly in Corpus favor and the Grineer supporters have started b****ing like the dogs they are. 

No it wasn't. The Corpus started this event with a huge advantage. The Grineer got a pretty obvious advantage on the first node, but after that things were pretty fair or not so unfair that it should have mattered (see Augustus and Spear).