Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post-Update feedback

o0Despair0o

So, I've spent a few hours with the update now.

I like it overall, but there are a few things that need to be fixed ASAP.

- Still no easy way to swap primary and secondary railjack guns. I need to unequip one in order to equip the other, and then re-equip the first one. Same goes for crewmates, you can't simply swap out the guns between 2 of 'em.

- Crewships spawn too frequently in Corpus missions. Destroy one, get 5 more 3 seconds after. The Orphix mission? Yeah, don't even bother. Infinite crewships. There's no such thing as "creating some breathing room".

- Maybe I'm missing something here but where did my Artillery ammo go? I used to have 5, now I have 3. And my gunnery is on 9.

- Talking about gunnery, rank 10 is still worthless. Not going to spend 500 points on a 3 seconds auto-aim with increased heat gen on top of it.

- AI Piloting (tested with max rank) is hilariously bad. I played a skirmish with a shipkiller platform, and after destroying all ships, told my crew to pilot. They literally parked the ship right inside the shipkiller gun. They also seem to ingore the radiators on said platform, forcing me to go outside and do it myself.

- Engineers (max rank) are slow. Takes like 40 seconds for them to even find the breach. I could remote-repair several breaches in that time.

- No way to tell the gunner which gun to use. I want him in the top gun, but he seems to always go in the bottom one.

- Please for the love of god let me remote-control the artillery while piloting.

- Necramechs being limited to Railjack is bad, as they're still outclassed by any frame/gun outside of Orphix. And that's coming from someone who supported mechs since day one.

- Plexus requiring us to level it is painfully bad. I used to have a maxed out Railjack and now I get my butt handed to me by mid-game enemies because I can't fit my damn mods. Also, Railjack forma. Seriously? Come on.

- Engineers don't replenish artillery ammo.

- My ship feels "heavier" than it used to. Is this supposed to happen? I mean, I kinda like it, but still.

- I like the crew customization:

Spoiler

AF2DB134A69D6E67DC603E72BCD352FFD92D1887

- HUD color customization was way overdue. Nice.

- I feel like we need a 4th crewmember, since one player is better than all 3 of em.

Archived