Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban vortex not working as intended? [Investigating]

Marty_and_the_Pinheads

Playing on PC. As stated in title, Vauban's vortex no longer pulls enemies into the ability as of update 29.10. It only knocks enemies to the ground for the duration of the ability. See video. As most players know, the ability should pull enemies to the center of the vortex and bunch them up similar to Nidus' larva.

https://youtu.be/9meaxbJDBSg

Bump. Same issue here.

I'd also like to add that even before this, ever since the 29.8.1 update which said "Made a micro-optimization to abilities that move enemies (Vauban's Vortex etc)", Vortex has felt weaker to me with a less strong pull. It used to group enemies together quite quickly, but after that patch started to just slowly drag them along the ground with a weaker force.

But this is even worse. Please fix.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about the weaker pull. I just started playing Vauban a couple weeks ago. Is the pull force, perhaps, based on power strength, similar to Mag's magnetize? I used power strength as a dump stat on Vauban (only 40% and considering power donation).

At any rate, the current state of vortex is almost unplayable now. I feel like I'm making other players in the lobby mad because it's harder to melee them while they are flopping on the ground.

Archived