Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban vortex not working as intended? [Investigating]

Marty_and_the_Pinheads

Since this last update vauban 4th ability doesn't work as should be, instead of all grouping together they stay lay down in the floor in their position no matter if there is a wall or stair that blocks them from the vortex.

Since this last update vauban 4th ability doesn't work as should be, instead of all grouping together they stay lay down in the floor in their position no matter if there is a wall or stair that blocks them from the vortex.

Hi, Since the new update, there has been a bug with Vortex, Vauban's 4th ability. When throwing down the ability the enemies are not pulled into the vortex, they just fall on the ground where they are and flail around. This bug didn't exist till the most recent update for Railjack. Could this get fixed? I really enjoy Vauban and Vortex is his best ability. ThanksVauban_Bug.png

Just now, Damage1710 said:

Hi, Since the new update, there has been a bug with Vortex, Vauban's 4th ability. When throwing down the ability the enemies are not pulled into the vortex, they just fall on the ground where they are and flail around. This bug didn't exist till the most recent update for Railjack. Could this get fixed? I really enjoy Vauban and Vortex is his best ability. ThanksVauban_Bug.png

@[DE] Rich

Hey,

I found out that Vauban's Vortex is not pulling enemies anymore but couldn't find it in patchnote, so I assume (and hope !) it's a bug. Here's a few screenshots from simulacrum, but it also happens in regular mission no matter what faction you are fighting. When they are in range of Vortex, they just fall down like their muscle won't work anymore and that's it.

I have not tried different builds to see if "too much range" affects it or not, or other factors. I doubt it would change anything.

7beb3cfe0f8a9b66d315df6d4408750d.jpg

62d73a082d621e2d2330c3155c63698b.jpg

Thanks for reading, cheers !

Definitely! I stopped enjoying playing Vauban after this bug. He's not useful anymore, especially in arbitration and incursions where crowd control is actually useful. Now he's just annoying to play and to play with in a squad. I played Vauban exclusively for the past few weeks and now I'm looking for alternatives like Nidus' larva or Mag's magnetize.

Salve
Io e i miei amici abbiamo scoperto questo bug di Vauban andando a caso in una sopravvivenza
che cosa succede praticamente , il vortex la sua quarta abilità non attira i nemici verso il centro della sfera, abbiamo provato sia io e miei amici ad andare in solo o riavviare il gioco ma senza successo, spero che questo bug si possa aggiustare al più presto
aspetto una vostra risposta
MegaArticx

I can confirm that Vortex is completely broken at the moment.  After cast, all it does is repeatedly drop enemies to the floor in a repeated stun animation while not pulling them to the center of Vortex.  I'm not exactly sure what may have caused this in the last update, but it pretty much made Vortex useless currently.

Archived