Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rustled Jimmies

GasMask8888

Martialis.

What? I support Grineer but I still find this hilarious!

So lets pump out some conspiracies!

-Zanuka project?

-Nukes?

-Corpus paid off DE

-Steve released his game changer?

-space badgers riding tortoises with rpgs taped to their fins?

-stalker?

UPDATE: Spear. DE stop that meddling, the community is at each others throats. Recommendation: a dojo throwdown complete with mud wrestling and jetpack basketball.

-deathstar

-Greedy milk squeezing plant uprising in martialis? Grineer milk union strike?

Edited by GasMask8888

I am a corpus supporter, and I find all this rage hilarious. Its like no one remembers what happened at the start of the event where corpus got screwed over continually.

So apparently this is "bs and unfair" but the beginning of the event wasnt.

I am a corpus supporter, and I find all this rage hilarious. Its like no one remembers what happened at the start of the event where corpus got screwed over continually.

It supported their side, how could it be unfair?

This event was rigged from the word go. Why this is happening should not be considered a surprise.

This event was poorly planned did not factor in Player feed back and showed the complete lack of coordination of story.

This event was designed to have a Pre-determined outcome and it would have taken a united playerbase 75% or better with the corpus to change that result.

DE i lost some respect here. And here's some advice from a seasoned vet and someone who's been behind the curtain. Get your story written. Get your lore complete. Events like this wont go over well with the PS4 crowd especially with cross play.

I would guess DE have been $&*^ing around with various parameters for whatever reason and now we're seeing the super happy funtime results.

But real talk - it's probably the result of feeding space badgers all that GreedyMilk™. Like anyone thought it'd end well.

Also can we have the jetpack basketball because that sounds mint.

Edited by SirFluffKillington

Yes, because the first few nodes featured huge 60% to 0.2% jumps in grineer favor. Yep. Out of the first four nodes, only two could be considered skewed in Grineer favor. Gradivus with the Potato v. Credits and Quirinus with 3 mutagen masses. The other two were pretty fair if not slightly skewed in Corpus' favor. The fifth node was fairly even (potato v. potato). Other than the very first node nothing else has been such a huge no-brainer in favor of the Grineer to warrant calling this even unfair or rigged. Spear proves Augustus wasn't rigged (and even suggests that the first time Quirinus was run wasn't grineer favored either). 

This event is about map dominance and the Grineer started with zero territory controlled whereas the Corpus had 17 nodes. Giving the Grineer one is NOT a big deal, nor does it somehow guarantee the Grineer victory. Players that chose to defect from the Corpus purely because of that first node weren't true Corpus supporters to begin with. They were on team greed. The Grineer are winning because they have more support/more dedicated support. And no, Moon clans didn't just go "hey a potato, let's support Grineer instead guys". 

It's getting pretty annoying being one of the only people claiming that this wasn't Grineer rigged to begin with. So many Corpus supporters trying to hard to blame their loss on something other than themselves. I know it's human nature to avoid blame, but come on.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Yes, because the first few nodes featured huge 60% to 0.2% jumps in grineer favor. Yep. Out of the first four nodes, only two could be considered skewed in Grineer favor. Gradivus with the Potato v. Credits and Quirinus with 3 mutagen masses. The other two were pretty fair if not slightly skewed in Corpus' favor. The fifth node was fairly even (potato v. potato). Other than the very first node nothing else has been such a huge no-brainer in favor of the Grineer to warrant calling this even unfair or rigged. Spear proves Augustus wasn't rigged (and even suggests that the first time Quirinus was run wasn't grineer favored either). 

This event is about map dominance and the Grineer started with zero territory controlled whereas the Corpus had 17 nodes. Giving the Grineer one is NOT a big deal, nor does it somehow guarantee the Grineer victory. Players that chose to defect from the Corpus purely because of that first node weren't true Corpus supporters to begin with. They were on team greed. The Grineer are winning because they have more support/more dedicated support. And no, Moon clans didn't just go "hey a potato, let's support Grineer instead guys". 

It's getting pretty annoying being one of the only people claiming that this wasn't Grineer rigged to begin with. So many Corpus supporters trying to hard to blame their loss on something other than themselves. I know it's human nature to avoid blame, but come on.

Honestly? This entire event was a Crap Sammich. I said so from the get go and i have NOT backed off that position. I will NOT back off that position and if DE does not hire a story director at the end of all of this they will make a mistake that will affect the lifespan of this game.

As someone who knows story for games like this and has written story for games like this events like this only tick off the aware people of the playerbase. Overt actions tick off the ENTIRE playerbase. If DE wanted to see what it'd take to &!$$ off the playerbase they've found it.

We've had players kicked from clans over a rigged event.

Its not a stretch to say clans may have split for good in private communications.

There is NOT a good outcome with how this event was handled and it all trends back to the fact that no one is H.B.I.C. of the Plot. That HAS to change going forward.

Edited by Hyperion5182