Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.1 

[DE]Megan

Can you guys fix the new sentinel not leveling up properly? (Did 5 runs of hydron till 15 waves each and the sentinel only went from unranked to rank 3.

Also while upgrading the sentinel, the mod capacity counter stayed at 24....leaving me guessing how much capacity I actually had. (This sentinel was purchased from the In game market).

So nothing on the horrendous dirac/endo conversion that resulted in WAY MORE endo being needed to max the previously maxed mods? The way the avionics grid was set up beforehand, our mods were already maxed, and the refund from the grid basically gave enough to max ONE of the 'changed' mods you gave to us - if you disregard the added credit cost to maxing them as well.

As an aside, what happened to using syndicate standing for crewmates? It was stated earlier that crewmates bought using standing would have different stats than those bought for creds, but there's no difference. We get discounts, but we can't use standing for crewmates.

1 minute ago, KADRACOLA said:

CREEPING BULLSEYE DONT WORK WITH PRIMED PISTOL GAMBIT.

I think they said this was intentional. After the buffs that creeping bullseye and the other mod received, de said they wouldn't stack with pistol gambit.

"

Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye have been given a buff to their Critical Chance from +48% to +187%.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new Profile > Railjack option that now holds Board Railjack, Intrinsics, and Plexus menus.

This is somewhat redundant since the intrinsics can already be accessed from the plexus menu. Could you add an option to customize your crew instead? That would be infinitely more convenient.

3 minutes ago, Oblivionix said:

Can you guys fix the new sentinel not leveling up properly? (Did 5 runs of hydron till 15 waves each and the sentinel only went from unranked to rank 3.

Also while upgrading the sentinel, the mod capacity counter stayed at 24....leaving me guessing how much capacity I actually had. (This sentinel was purchased from the In game market).

Not just the new sentinel, all companions are having this issue.  Cannot get any to level up at all.  The ranks just rubberband and vanish at the end of mission.

6 minutes ago, Aceofgods said:

Is Arc Silver veil proxima mission bugged? I've completed it twice and gotten a 'failed' dialogue and no completion.

Not only the Corpus defence mission in Veil Proxima, but also all other Corpus empyrean defence missions are bugged.

Archived