Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.1 

[DE]Megan

Just now, JanetStary said:

Fix Defense missions resulting in a failure instead of a completion when extracting after 5 or 10 (or however many) waves.

Yea i really really wish that they still fix this bug today. I mean this is causing a instant NO too the new RJ modes. They are fun but not if you need to do one of the most boring game modes in the game and then end up with nothing ...

il y a 13 minutes, Nghtmares a dit :

My Nautilus and the weapon are leveling up during missions but when the mission is done its back to lvl 0. It happened in Railjack missions as well as Hydron.

Idem ! Nautilus reset to 0 Exp at the end of the mission ! 

Why do the crewship's 3 engines come back even after you've destroyed all of them? I've searched through the 29.10 patch notes and it doesn't seem like this was mentioned there as being intentional, could you clarify if that's intentinal or not? Thanks

Just now, Lovebirb2 said:

Why do the crewship's 3 engines come back even after you've destroyed all of them? I've searched through the 29.10 patch notes and it doesn't seem like this was mentioned there as being intentional, could you clarify if that's intentinal or not? Thanks

Pretty sure they always have done that, the grineer inside repair them.

1 minute ago, TenDen said:

Pretty sure they always have done that, the grineer inside repair them.

Before 29.10 hit, i could destroy the 3 engines and leave a crewship there for as long as i wanted to and they wouldn't fix them. That's why i ask, because i know for sure it used to happen.

1 minute ago, Lovebirb2 said:

Before 29.10 hit, i could destroy the 3 engines and leave a crewship there for as long as i wanted to and they wouldn't fix them. That's why i ask, because i know for sure it used to happen.

Nope, unless you used a certain damage type that would kill the grineer inside, they would always repair them.

so i used endo to upgrade those new railjack mods for the items that i originally maxed out before the update... and then got sent all the items i upgraded right after.... and only got refunded 10,000 endo out of the almost 50k i spent.. i feel cheated out of my work :v

4 minutes ago, TenDen said:

Nope, unless you used a certain damage type that would kill the grineer inside, they would always repair them.

Weird, oh well, guess i'll have to get used to this, thanks for clarifying!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Kuva Lich Crew members having misaligned Kuva Bramma arrows.

This was a thing ever since Kuva Bramma was added to the game. Thanks for fixing that! Now we need the fix for arrows phasing through some catwalks and platforms aswell. Also can we get some stuff like:

More Lich voice lines. Especially to the ones hired as a crewmate while having Proned to Vertigo trait just like mine since they can't even handle high grounds and catwalks and they are being forced to man a railjack which proceeds to blink and drift in full speed.

AI pilots being able to destroy targets such as exterior reactors /weakpoints etc. instead of firing at the asteroids when there are no enemies around.

AI could have more voice lines and also have more eavesdrop range.

AI being able to aim the ship at the closest enemy crewship or exterior points while its piloting and the player is manning the FA or in Archwing Slingshot.

AI using "Target Down" voicelines when they actually kill their targets instead of just saying them every 10 seconds. I actually heard my pilot saying "Enemy Eliminated" while there were no ships or even objectives present.

Archived