Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I already spent ~150k endo on railjack mods and idk how many millions of credits (between 10 and 15)

Proscriptor

It's too late to go back. I oppose any after-the-fact change to this that will annul my investment. Players who want to have the maxed r10 Railjack mods like I do now, should simply play more Railjack to get the good endo and credit rewards, and max their mods in time. 

2 minutes ago, Proscriptor said:

Players who want to have the maxed r10 Railjack mods like I do now, should simply play more Railjack to get the good endo and credit rewards, and max their mods in time. 

Is Arbitration and Index really not a option?

not particularly, because arbitration is only good for endo, and index only good for credits and railjack (if fast and efficient) is good for both at the same time

edit: but yes, naturally, if someone prefers these activities to railjack they are options...

however i encourage everyone to give a real shot at railjack, it was pretty decent before and it's cool now

I think instead of grinding for endo, I'm just going to freeload on other ships to complete the nodes. The only appealing part of this update was the corpus missions; if DE is convinced I'm going to give up all my endo for this dumpster fire game mode, whew lad are they in for a surprise.

19 hours ago, Proscriptor said:

I didn't suffer, I gladly spent 150k endo and 10-15m credits. 

if you "gladly" spent 150k and 10-15m credits which looks like it wasn't an issue for you. why do you care if DE changes the costs or not?

14 hours ago, Pharoh said:

if you "gladly" spent 150k and 10-15m credits which looks like it wasn't an issue for you. why do you care if DE changes the costs or not?

I want my investment to have meaning. I feel good about knowing I had that endo and cash at the right time. If DE changes the costs it would in hindsight mean I should have waited, but I don't want that hindsight and simply want everything to stay the way it is so I can keep feeling good about my decision. DE can keep making me feel good or they can make me feel bad and I deserve to not feel bad because I'm a dedicated player. If other players want the same, they should be as dedicated as I am.

I also vehemently oppose a refund.

On 2021-03-20 at 3:32 AM, Vilitas said:

I think instead of grinding for endo, I'm just going to freeload on other ships to complete the nodes. The only appealing part of this update was the corpus missions; if DE is convinced I'm going to give up all my endo for this dumpster fire game mode, whew lad are they in for a surprise.

It's not a dumpster fire game mode, that's a terrible thing to say.

10 hours ago, Proscriptor said:

I want my investment to have meaning. I feel good about knowing I had that endo and cash at the right time. If DE changes the costs it would in hindsight mean I should have waited, but I don't want that hindsight and simply want everything to stay the way it is so I can keep feeling good about my decision. DE can keep making me feel good or they can make me feel bad and I deserve to not feel bad because I'm a dedicated player. If other players want the same, they should be as dedicated as I am.

I also vehemently oppose a refund.

I really really hope you are trolling

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I remember now why this is the one person on the forums who I've ignored.

It is unreasonable to expect anyone but the most veteran of veteran players, those who do nothing but grind Warframe for hours daily, to be anywhere near capable of maxing Railjack mods in any useful quantities. Previously, players of all levels who had access to the Railjack itself could upgrade it, but now that privilege is reserved for people who are literally out of other things to do. These values are not healthy for the gamemode, or the game as a whole. Reducing the maximum level of the various Railjack mods (while retaining their current power) would not only alleviate this resource sink, but would also alleviate one of the other huge complaints about the recent changes: the need for Forma in the Plexus.

Defending these costs is akin to defending the cost of researching Hema. In other words, it is both foolish and spiteful, without any argument grounded in reason or logic.

Do not understand what people are talking about. OP, when did you max out your railjack? If it was in the old system for railjack was it just before the the update?

When the update dropped had 3mil credits, got a 3 day credit booster from sortie and played the updated railjack and after the booster had 11mil. That was a couple of weeks ago and have stayed about there.

Maxed all my plexus mods no problem, most of the mods were L5s and two L10s. Sorties give allot of endo, so does railjack and credits. Play only 2 hours a day and weekends off and on during the day and have like 80k endo, no idea how many statues with stars in them. 

• 3 months later...
On 2021-04-07 at 5:21 PM, MaddawgTL said:

Do not understand what people are talking about. OP, when did you max out your railjack? If it was in the old system for railjack was it just before the the update?

When the update dropped had 3mil credits, got a 3 day credit booster from sortie and played the updated railjack and after the booster had 11mil. That was a couple of weeks ago and have stayed about there.

Maxed all my plexus mods no problem, most of the mods were L5s and two L10s. Sorties give allot of endo, so does railjack and credits. Play only 2 hours a day and weekends off and on during the day and have like 80k endo, no idea how many statues with stars in them. 

I maxed out my Railjack before the update, but I had to re-max it after the update, by spending, what is to a majority of players, an inordinate amount of endo and credits. People were asking for a reduction in cost, and/or a refund at that time. DE did the right thing, and didn't make those changes. 

Archived