Ruining life for high tier railjack players

Mk.pony

So when the update came out, I was happy as a puppy but after I played about 10 missions any good expression dissapeared.

I'll explain why. 

Yes you get some compensation for crafting some stuff in the past, but it lacks of a very important RJ component, freaking plating.

Before update my ship had all tier 3 parts fully fused to my taste (for shields and avionics capacity with speed) and the stats were about 3500 of health and 3500-4500 shields, so I was almost unkillable in veil proxima.

Now I can install little aura for shield and hull so stats are 1500 health 2500 shield but this is nothing because plating is stock and after playing about 20 missions I got none plating at all

This is terrible, because corpus ships annihilate me completely at lvl 35-50 but I can easily pass grineer mission with lvl 90 because their ships made of carton, but the corpus ones are not they also have shield-getting which prevents one-shots making them OP compared to my T3 RJ BUT without plating

Researching dojo ones btw take some time, but I want to explore high lvl content right now, because I have prepared for the update long ago, I maxed my RJ when it was at its beginning state, and that's what I got for this?

Legendary core which'll drop down in price?

1 umbra forma while I can get 2 in nightwave

all endo that were converted from dirac  I've spent to upgrade RJ mods and lost all my creds and endo for it 

Yeah and also about crewmembers a bit

I think they must be enabled to get lvls because enemy progresses with each mission, your RJ progresses, but crews are not 

Like let them be super proffesionals in 2 ways and 1 half, it would be kinda balanced and not making them super bad

Now the only really helpfull crews are engineer and gunner, Pilot will lead your ship to death, Defender is just roaming and waiting for someone to knock your door( hello liches )

Also the coop aspect of RJ is dead now, plexus doesn't work at all, some strange stuff happened to me few times (our belowed bugs) like game shows me 80 ping but it feels like 1500

As always happens buggs will be fixed etc (I remember Galvarc bugging from the begining till now)

Hope this message of my expirience will get somewhere cuz I really like warframe and wish it to be clean of all bugs. (although it will never happen)

• Like 22

vor 1 Minute schrieb Opetyr:

We were max rank before.  WE ALREADY DID THE STUPID GRIND.  Our mods which were max before are not max now costing us that "generous" amount of endo that we were given from dirac.  "Early Adopters" that were max should have everything already maxed.  If you like it can I get into your account and delete 80% of your warframes and just say you were an "early adopter"?

Yeah, because farming and building 80% of all warframes takes as long as farming the stupid plating, right :D

DE made your life unbearable, I agree :D

Dont have time today, but I will farm the plating tomorrow and update this thread how long it took.

I of any people should have a solid right to speak about Railjack, done every node 30x, got all the S#&$ done fused and maxed, maxed intrinsics and saved upto 1.1 MILLION dirac.
After joining the game after the update i was thrilled by seeing that lovely endo in my account, only to realize that in the end i'd have to pay a very nice 70K endo and 5mil credits just to get my railjack back to a shadow of what it was before the update. HP, armor and shields where gone, tether has been nerfed to death (honestly the least of my bothers, didn't use it myself) only to find out that the missions we got where a point-black copy+paste that we already had. and that the "new" gun, the Carmine Penta, needs 4 drops to build (for which we don't know the places or the dropchances) and is a reskin of the already existing Penta with the only difference being fire rate and a mag capacity.

Also, DEFENCE DE? really? Out of all the things THIS is the thing you think the players wanted? 

In the end i'll still play railjack, gotta keep myself busy after all. But this update... Nah, this ain't it chief. one of DE's main focus (according to them) was to make railjack more streamlined, taking what we had in the Gian Point node and use it to improve other stuff as people liked the quick and easy gain from that specific node. but nah screw that these missions take 10-15 minutes to complete, rewards are meh to say the least and having all the stuff that we loved, and nerved them not only into the ground, but to hell 5x over.

The Endo refund is a joke, as a person who received the 3rd tier of the early addopters bundle i got 49.000 endo. which doesn't even come close to maxing the mods that i had on the railjack before out.

Edited by Greendyes
  • Like 17

1 minute ago, Greendyes said:

"new" gun, the Carmine Penta, needs 4 drops to build (for which we don't know the places or the dropchances) and is a reskin of the already existing Penta with the only difference being fire rate and a mag capacity.

Google 'warframe drop tables', click the absolute first thing to pop up, then (take your time for this step) find the keys 'ctrl' and 'F' on your keyboard, then slowly type in carmine penta

• Like 3

I read through it, and I still find it kind of amusing that you'd complain about new grind replacing old grind when the new grind is easier.

Also, endo problems? Dude, I'm not even built up for true end-game yet and even I find it easy to nab some endo.

You must have 10x the amount of mods that I do, if you're focused on late-game content.

Break some down already.

And if that's not enough, run some other none-optimal content for fun & endo. Bounties, arbitrations, whatever else is fun.

I sympathise with your dislike of grind in general, but acting like this ruined RJ is a bit melodramatic.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Greendyes said:

the "new" gun, the Carmine Penta, needs 4 drops to build (for which we don't know the places or the dropchances)

warframe.com/droptables

That site is up since long, long ago.

• Like 2

I don't like the inset of old mission modes. It feels like you are stuck and not in Railjack. Railjack previously felt new and different. I liked the separation. If I wanted the old experience I could leave Railjack mode.

• Like 5

hace 49 minutos, (NSW)Smashbrolink dijo:

I read through it, and I still find it kind of amusing that you'd complain about new grind replacing old grind when the new grind is easier.

Also, endo problems? Dude, I'm not even built up for true end-game yet and even I find it easy to nab some endo.

You must have 10x the amount of mods that I do, if you're focused on late-game content.

Break some down already.

And if that's not enough, run some other none-optimal content for fun & endo. Bounties, arbitrations, whatever else is fun.

I sympathise with your dislike of grind in general, but acting like this ruined RJ is a bit melodramatic.

I think his point is that he already did the old, more punishing grind. So now Getting your power half reset feels like a kick in the nuts. A lot of us alredy did this. This update was designed to reduce the grind for people who didnt deal with the old system, which okay Im all for it but why the hell am I getting punished for it. Just doesnt make any sense. Now all the grind some of us did its worth nothing. We could have just waited for this update and then do it. It was just not worth it.  

Also, there is tons of dumb decisions. Not letting people who own RJs already host public missions its idiotic. Ive spent hours upon hours maxing my RJ and now I cant even use it on public missions if I want. Why the hell is that the case? "Streamlining matchmaking" its not worth it if it comes at the cost of me not being able to use my own gear. Imagine launching a relic farm just to have your frame switched by the matchmaking just bc "wHy tHe HelL not? tHis iS mOrE sTreAmLiNeD". Its just silly man. Come on.

• Like 6

Im with the original poster on this. I did understand that there was to be some compensation for the stuff we had previously farmed, but it was a kick in the teeth. It was comparable to when Bethesda lied about the canvas bags being made out of canvas and tried handing out 5 dollars in in game content. And the main mission mode integration? Please, for the love of the void undo that. I've done two missions, one glitched and a door wouldn't open, which has been a mission killing bug since railjack was formed. That and not only is the "fully completed" command intrinsic not fully completed, this entire update feels rushed, aimed at making railjack a massive grind, punishing people for finding a faster way to do things, and lacking in any intelligent design or direction. If I want to do a defense, I can do any defense node in the starchart. You had something unique with railjack. Just fix doors and add corpus nodes. But no, you had to "fix" something that wasn't broken. Now, it's just an extra step to do normal missions.

• Like 4

what you say is true, but old railjack to me felt like it was the odd man out in warframe, after new update, railjack kind of feels like its part of the main game fully, just another grind as it should be.. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (NSW)Smashbrolink said:

Break some down already.

I've done every damn thing in this game over and over.  I'm MR 30.  You know the only thing I still need?  Endo.  It never ends (pardon the pun).

3 minutes ago, 2ndPersonPlural said:

I've done every damn thing in this game over and over.  I'm MR 30.  You know the only thing I still need?  Endo.  It never ends (pardon the pun).

Do you sell a lot of rivens? That's the only reason for running out I can think of.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Do you sell a lot of rivens? That's the only reason for running out I can think of.

I barely touch rivens, I dissolve my duplicate mods, and I trade in my statues.  There are just a whole lot of useful mods to upgrade.

8 minutes ago, 2ndPersonPlural said:

I barely touch rivens, I dissolve my duplicate mods, and I trade in my statues.  There are just a whole lot of useful mods to upgrade.

Yes there are but I'm still surprised you don't have much endo at MR 30.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Krankbert said:

It's not that big of a deal. Just run some Veil missions until a plating drops, then rush it with one of your many shiny new drones.

dont even need to do veil, I got 4 mk 3 plates just doing a single orphix on pluto

55 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I ran out of endo at MR 30 because I bought 7 primed continuities and maxed them to sell for plat

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

I ran out of endo at MR 30 because I bought 7 primed continuities and maxed them to sell for plat

Yeh that makes sense. I should've specified rivens or prime mods. But sounds like this guy doesn't do that so I find it surprising.

I don't consider a slight inconvenience 'ruining my life' and my RJ was maxed out as well before the update. I am still having a huge head start above players who only now look into RJ.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Prexades said:

I don't consider a slight inconvenience 'ruining my life' and my RJ was maxed out as well before the update. I am still having a huge head start above players who only now look into RJ.

This. We have our maxed out reactors, guns, sheild engines and whatnot. Now we have a new component to build. Bfd. 🤷‍♀️

The only thing that stings a bit is needing credits to upgrade a bunch of mods to the level they were in the old system. 

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Yes there are but I'm still surprised you don't have much endo at MR 30.

I also need endo and am MR 30. There's people that have personal issues and hoard billions and don't touch anything, and then there's normal players who usually spend as the need arises. I also don't swim in credits, mainly because I not once abused a single system\glitch\unintended feature that dispensed millions per mission. 

---

Anyway, people completely miss the point. DE never took anything from us we've completed and replaced it with useless stuff. Imagine all forma from frames\weapons get removed with each update. That's how the railjack changes feel to people.

I'm moot regarding what's coming and not looking forward to it. I aswell completed railjack and now have to go back and grind as much as someone who literally installs the game today, on top of having to farm endo\credits and xp. 

All I can tell people that're extremely unsatisfied is to stop spending money. None of your complaints are going to be taken seriously if you continue to throw a full game deluxe edition price every 3 months at DE, it actually creates the opposite.

I'll check it out, but railjack after that will be more dead to me than conclave and raids combined. 

Edit: I also despise the grid changes, previously when they added stuff or changed stuff I was able to just swap stuff out. Now I'll have to reforma it every single time I want to try something different and or something gets changed or added. Every. Single. Time. 

Edited by (XBOX)TyeGoo
  • Like 2