Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.2

[DE]Megan

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.2 

As we continue to read Feedback and collect Bugs, our public Trello board will be updated: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/pc-update-29100-bug-feedback-tracking 

Update 29.10 :

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Made numerous fixes to Corpus Railjack Defense missions:

• Fixed cases of not receiving Defense mission rewards in Corpus Railjack.

• Fixed “loot dungeon” rewards not being earned if you grabbed them after completing the Defense objective.

• Fixed cases of not seeing the rewards banner after a successful Defense gameplay.

• Fixed inability to leave the Defense mission after you’ve extracted and were back in "Free Roam" mode.

• Fixed an endless loading screen when attempting to pick a new Railjack node after selecting to extract the Defense mission.

• Missed Fix from 29.10.1.

• Swapped VIDAR REACTOR MK I to MK III to VIDAR SHIELD ARRAY MK I to MK III in Pluto Defense rewards.

• Removed the ability to migrate from Dojo to Relay otherwise the squad can split leaving Host in Dry Dock and Client in loading space tunnel. 

• Fixed a crash that could occur when boarding the Railjack from Archwing.

• Potential fix for a crash that could occur when mounting or dismounting the Railjack Turrets as a Client

• Fixed not being teleported into the Capital Ship when using Tactical Teleport via Tactical Map.

• Fixed ability to fly Corpus Crewships out of the Railjack level.

• Fixed Railjack Armament FX when in Turret mode.

• Fixed Vacuumed Resources by the Railjack appearing very large when viewed from the Turret.

• Fixed all Ordnance Armaments having the same Ammo capacity.

• Fixed Corpus Railjack lightning storm sound triggering more than once. 

• Fixed Nekros resurrecting Gox enemies when using Shadows of the Dead.

• Fixed a script error that could occur in rare cases when flying a Railjack to a Dojo Dry Dock.

• Fixed a harmless script error that would occur if you were using Wisp's Sol Gate during the Railjack loading space tunnel.

• Fixed a harmless script error that would occur if you were using Volt's Speed during the Railjack loading space tunnel.

• Fixed a couple script errors that resulted in the Tactical Map locking up.

• Fixed a script error when starting the Capital Ship objective. 

Changes:

• Removed unreleased Requiem Mod - will return when it’s ready!

Fixes:

• Fixed Shared Affinity not counting towards Companions/Sentinels. 

• Fixed that the Gladiator Set Mod bonus had inadvertently returned to the old additive method. Changed back to the intended stacking multiplier.

• Fixed inability to Chat Link Primed Chilling Grasp.

• Fixed switching from Alerts tab to Steel Path Incursions tab resulting in the first Incursion window being blank.

• Fixed a script error if you had Steel Path Incursions tab selected in the World State Window, then set the Star Chart back to normal, then tried to toggle WSW tabs with L/R trigger on controller.

• Fixed overlapping UI text in the World State Window. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1253287-update-29100-bug-hunting-megathread-read-first-post/?tab=comments#comment-12077071 

• Fixed incorrect ingame Market icon for the "Glaives Upper Back Holster".

• Fixed a script error when casting Zephyr’s Tail Wind.

theres a huge progression blocking bug  in railjack missions. if everyone doesn't  enter the objective area/isnt there when the countdown is over/at the same time, it locks new people  from entering, but also prevents you from entering or leaving the area.

il y a 9 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed an endless loading screen when attempting to pick a new Railjack node after selecting to extract the Defense mission.

you have all my thanks, you guys can be proud of yourselves ! this update is just amazing i'm loving it so much you can't even imagine XD

1 minute ago, Limbo_Darkness said:

What needs to be fixed? I've been using it since it dropped and nothing seems off about it from my perspective.

The bundle itself, UI customization should be an extra, and operator comestics in another bundle?

Archived