Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.2

[DE]Megan

Idk if anyone else has had this issue but sometimes my camera will glitch in railjack missions (on foot portions only it seems) where I cannot look all the way up or down but then the opposite direction will be able to look backwards and upside down. It's happened about 4-5 times and it's frustrating not being able to bullet jump directly up or be able to control where I ground slam. Otherwise loving the update and fixes being made so far!

Hopefully this will address some of the immediate issues, honestly RJ missions are so buggy right now I've been able to complete maybe one in four successfully.

Murex anomalies don't seem to be completing properly, after clearing the sentients and gaining the Anomaly Shard the objective status remains the same and mission can't be completed :(

An ambitious update and some great tweaks/additions. I look forward to experiencing a more polished version!

4 minutes ago, Sent_Pie said:

These are great changes, can you fix Lavos also for Railjack? Every time I use him, he also appears to have no energy for Railjack abilities (since he himself doesn't use energy) great hot-fix overall. 👍

He uses his cooldown system for the rj powers too so hes not broken :)

Very nice.

but still operator appearance clan regalia issue remains.

when u want to add clan regalia to operator appearance it only shows lotus clan logo rather than the logo u have.

pls fix this as well if you could.

ty

Well my railjack build got demolished. So much for playing outside the meta. Battle Forge is no longer an offensive skill ??? which leaves me with 2 worthless offensive skill choices. The removal of flux means I can't just take any Warframe I want anymore either. Some of the abilities on parts no longer make sense the ones that boost tenno should affect crewmembers. Not a fan of not being able to specialize crew,  wasted points predetermined really bother me to no end, and the result is not being able to choose who we want look wise but being forced to make choices by who has what points where. Many of the mods are now completely worthless with the changes.

Some of these changes are good, but there are a lot of real poorly thought out changes, like the flux changes and battle forge change.

Deep hull is gone, and I can't refine at the forge. 

I'm sick of being gimped when using a low energy frame, I would rather have something to do like use the forge to replenish flux, then drop a pizza, or use other energy boosting abilities It is zero fun to have your play style in railjack dictated by your frames energy. 

*Sigh* current build feels ultra generic. If I could train the crew to do the ground missions, I would not be needed at all now.😟

DE i cannot interact with any console in the drydock to get Cy so i can build a railjack and finally do that quest.  im not in a clan and im not gonna join one to build my rj and leave it.  this better be a bug, cause if this is a oversight that a player still needs a clan to get Cy and build the rj, then railjack is still pointless to me.

"Since Avionics are now treated like regular Mods, Dirac (the upgrade Resource for Avionics) is being converted into Endo, for a more cohesive upgrading experience. All Dirac spent on your Grid will be reimbursed (i.e up to 39,000 Dirac to Endo if you maxed out your Grid), and all existing Dirac stockpiles will turn into Endo on login of Update 29.10.0 at a rate of 1:1."

before I needed a reasonable amount of DIRACs to put a Void Hole mod, at the max... now I need a more greater amount of ENDO, to put it at the max!!!  it seems to me that we lost, in this conversion and changes!!

Archived