Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.2

[DE]Megan

Is it only me,or orphix missions became to intense to solo them? It was fine at operation and i was having enough time to walk between them,but at missions they just spamming,there were moments where i just destroyed resonators,and new orphix arrived. I haven't checked it after hotfix,but i doubt it was fixed,as its wasn't mentioned in fix.

And having to put forma everywhere is just brutal,warframes,weapons,companions,kuva weapons that require 5 forma to get full MR,archwings,arch guns,necramechs that also required at least 5 forma,and now we have to forma our railjacks,thats too much in my opinion.

I see is very easy .I nope play in 2-3 month  every  buy all new  from Market in game for RJ junks ship,sentinel weapon and nope make stupid forms

Only Idiot play for all,and see skill  Commander is Demo version (nope 10 Rank)

90% from RJ is DISFIGURED,Nope for reload  on resource (Forge).[Orphix is useless

Normal levels easy-hard is good for fight use

Useless:(Bramma is useless) Warframe (Nezha Prime to)

Recommend:

1.Mesa Prime -2 Umbra Forms + play on 4,Aura Corrosive,Arcane Velocity,Arcane Avenger

Oprtaror:Naramon+ max all bonus-Arcane  Magus Repair,Magus Lockdown  Smeta Kavat,

for me Kitgun Catchmoon is good (use only for  Nullifire) ,but i use more Mesa Prime 4

Recommend in space  use Imperator Vandal/Mausolon with Riven/Primed mod with

Recommend Archwing :Amesha Build (3-1) with (Pirmed mod)

2.Imperator  Vandal in corpus ship is useless (use only Cortege with Riven ) or Robot/Mesa Prime Umbra+ Smeta Kavat

Good Luck on all players

There were a few bugs that occurred when I was playing railjack retrofit today.

1) After completing a node and initiating another mission from within the railjack, the result screen pops up and refuses to go away as I transition into the next map. I have no choice but to alt + F4 in that situation and had avoided doing this again by heading back to the dojo instead. 

2) This one was a strange bug where I got magnetic procced for the whole mission. The screen continues to have the static effect and it stopped me from using the tactical screen during the entirety of the mission. Even when I returned to the dojo, the static interface continued to persist until I returned to the orbiter.

3) When blowing up a Corpus crew ship reactor, the small explosions will proc heat on my character which has a high DoT for some reason. This ended up with me returning back to my ship as a well done corpse. 

Aside from these bugs, I was able to keep playing through most of the missions in the corpus region. Credits to DE for making the AI crew competent in their roles as I expected them to get stuck in their pathing within the ship. They were able to shoot at the fighters, repair the ship and repel boarders quite well. Their idle chatter were also quite good as it is consistent with their aligned faction, although kuva liches stays silent the entire time which was a bummer.

Looking forward to seeing the future patches and changes for the railjack.

Hello DE

I heave a bug to report and i don't know for the other tenno's if they experiencing the same bug but it is very frustrating.

The bug is the attachment or the casing for the nikana's and i tested on all casings they are the same even on zaw nikana it is the same. Now how is this happened, well usually when making animation or slashing and changing primary or secondary weapon and then the casing of the nikana is displaced in weird direction . Please fix this bug and iff you can do one more thing with the casing of  the nikana is that when it using the operator the attachment (casing) to stay on the hostler position normally facing backward and not on front so it could be more realistic for the weapon use.

Thanks for your support.

I've got two issues regarding this Railjack Crew stuffs. 

First, My Nezha's [Safeguard] aug mod can't be used upon them. Usually this works on any teammates I have, even including Loid (Cambion Drift), Clem, Some guys I need to protect in defense mission, and my syndicate's teammates. But in Railjack, this won't work. 

Second issue, is:  I can't assign anycrew. Crews can be removed but they can't be assigned afterwards. NOTE that I entered dry dock through Kronia Relay, Saturn.

But I have a clue. Or, workaround. This works for the crew-bug thing, but for the Nezha's skill I've mentioned... No idea, haven't experimented yet. Anyways, once I got to my clan's dry dock. I can assign them, the crew. I can remove it and AND assign it. Which is good realizing I've not bought crews assistant for nothing.

But that Nezha's skill issue upon them is still raising question mark over my head. And I do look forward to its upcoming hotfix. That update (if you guys hear me, and if this happens)... Will forever eases me to get along well with the Railjack's crew.

Thank you, DE. Warframe will be my best all-time game. No matter what.

5 hours ago, thehappybub said:

Haha yea I noticed that too! I read that and thought to myself "who would possibly want to use that?" 😂

I like it with the guns I use.

3 hours ago, QuickSpy said:

Companions don't get affinity if you're playing solo, their affinity gain is based off of other players (which is stupid and needs to be addressed)

That's weird, how have I ranked all mine up solo.

2 hours ago, Raanel_Tarlan said:

Is it only me,or orphix missions became to intense to solo them? It was fine at operation and i was having enough time to walk between them,but at missions they just spamming,there were moments where i just destroyed resonators,and new orphix arrived. I haven't checked it after hotfix,but i doubt it was fixed,as its wasn't mentioned in fix.

Ok thought it was just me having a bad time, I went to unlock the Orphix mission on Pluto Proxima, Peregrine Axis and lost everything I got on the way into the ship because of a mission fail.

I did the Orphix Venom Event co-op and solo and doing it solo I didn't have a real problem but this mission for some reason as soon as I destroyed the first one which doesn't take long, I looked at the map and their were THREE others popped up straight away, as soon as I was about to destroy the next one another popped up so still had THREE showing on the map.

so I was quite mad that something I could do solo in the past suddenly made my mission fail and lost all the rewards in the process.

------------------------------------------

DE I also cannot equip Fire Suppression and Battle Forge at the same time in Tactical, I'm locked out by having those mod icons dictate where they go Battle Forge now has the same icon as Fire Suppression:facepalm: 

This is why I liked the grid system, all you have given us is this where we have to put the mods where you tell us, not like it was under the grid system.

shapeo_silo_1000x960.jpg

Sentinel rework when? DE, if you're going to keep expecting us to waste Forma and Potato on this new Sentinel that will most likely be dead in no time in missions and be useless then nope.

Sentinels have been neglected for years and years and with all this new content they're are getting left behind.

All that aside I'm liking the the new mission levels and Textures and once used too the missions they should be good.

Can we please have a toggle for the aggressive auto levelling in Railjack. I now cannot fly it without feeling sick and makes flying though debris now infinitely harder with the ship constantly trying to go too an "set plane". 

Why is it that you crew can't have priorities?  In this day and age many games that have crew can have a priority list.  Like my engineer can first be a defender only when boarded,  then engineer if anything is needed and then gunner if nothing else is needed.  You know like what would happen if you had an actual crewmember.   

The (Tickers) crew members piloting abilities even at rank 5 are... debatable. I would be interested to know a little bit more about their programmed behaviour because it's less stressful to let the pilots seat unmanned while aboard than to have a Kamikaze in the seat I have to teleport to once a minute just to save my Railjack.

Archived