Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.2

[DE]Megan

19 hours ago, S0NGA said:

"Since Avionics are now treated like regular Mods, Dirac (the upgrade Resource for Avionics) is being converted into Endo, for a more cohesive upgrading experience. All Dirac spent on your Grid will be reimbursed (i.e up to 39,000 Dirac to Endo if you maxed out your Grid), and all existing Dirac stockpiles will turn into Endo on login of Update 29.10.0 at a rate of 1:1."

before I needed a reasonable amount of DIRACs to put a Void Hole mod, at the max... now I need a more greater amount of ENDO, to put it at the max!!!  it seems to me that we lost, in this conversion and changes!!

Not to mention you spend credits as well, some mods are like prime mods, I spent millions to max everything up, and yes the endo we got is less to compensate for it.

Not exactly sure what happened here, but Vauban's 4 seems to have been bugged since the update. The Bastille seems to be fine, but the Vortex seems to not pull enemies at all. It just knocks them down in place, and makes them occasionally spin in place as well while knocked down.

Additionally, connection seems to be a bit unstable for a portion of the community as well. I've ran through a few rj and non-rj missions, and some people are complaining that the connection seems unstable. I know the host's connection can play a factor there, but if even the host is having a problem, that's making me think it's more than just the host's connection.

Well well .. I just had a great run - no bugs .. which is strange as until this run I hadn't had a non-bugged run.. and the interesting thing was the host has very good internet and i had a stable 16 ping the entire 6 missions.. So i thought I'd go public again to test ..  and straight away bugs appeared when ping fluctuated 80 up .. something is contributing to the bugs "appearing" as the ping of client gets higher .. stable host connection with low ping seems to avoid bugs.. which is weird to me as every other mission apart from RJ anything under 150 ping all is fine .. 

15 hours ago, Raanel_Tarlan said:

Is it only me,or orphix missions became to intense to solo them? It was fine at operation and i was having enough time to walk between them,but at missions they just spamming,there were moments where i just destroyed resonators,and new orphix arrived. I haven't checked it after hotfix,but i doubt it was fixed,as its wasn't mentioned in fix.

And having to put forma everywhere is just brutal,warframes,weapons,companions,kuva weapons that require 5 forma to get full MR,archwings,arch guns,necramechs that also required at least 5 forma,and now we have to forma our railjacks,thats too much in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Neyar said:

I had the same issue, basically unplayable solo right now, and barely playable in a group. It felt like the solo spawn rate was set for four players (I thought maybe the npc crew were throwing things off), but I had the same ridiculous spawn in a full 4-player group. Feels like someone missed a zero when coding the time between orphix spawns. 

Even if it's intended to prevent endless farms, it takes way too long to get to the orphix part for two minutes of sentients before you fail out.

I'm just going to paste in part of my post from earlier to clean it up.

Ok thought it was just me having a bad time, I went to unlock the Orphix mission on Pluto Proxima, Peregrine Axis and lost everything I got on the way into the ship because of a mission fail.

I did the Orphix Venom Event co-op and solo and doing it solo I didn't have a real problem but this mission for some reason as soon as I destroyed the first one which doesn't take long, I looked at the map and their were THREE others popped up straight away, as soon as I was about to destroy the next one another popped up so still had THREE showing on the map.

so I was quite mad that something I could do solo in the past suddenly made my mission fail and lost all the rewards in the process.

I found it to be over the top at the time, considering I had no problem with doing the Event solo, so at the moment it's stopping me from progressing on that planet node, I may have to go CO-OP just to unlock it.. or just try again once and see if it was a bug.

On 2021-03-20 at 9:26 AM, Raanel_Tarlan said:

Is it only me,or orphix missions became to intense to solo them? It was fine at operation and i was having enough time to walk between them,but at missions they just spamming,there were moments where i just destroyed resonators,and new orphix arrived. I haven't checked it after hotfix,but i doubt it was fixed,as its wasn't mentioned in fix.

And having to put forma everywhere is just brutal,warframes,weapons,companions,kuva weapons that require 5 forma to get full MR,archwings,arch guns,necramechs that also required at least 5 forma,and now we have to forma our railjacks,thats too much in my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with it. You gotta do things quick. It was fairly easy to solo plus you can leave it after 3 runs.

@[DE]Megan

Hi Megan,

Vauban's Vortex is bugged starting from when I installed the update (today). It no longer pulls enemies into a ball -- it just makes them repeatedly trip and fall on their butts where they are.

I have tested this over several missions and see the same. I have restarted the game and see the same. There is also a thread in PC Bugs->Arts & Animation (because we didn't know where else to put it) here. Kindly add this to the list, thank you.

Overall the update is good but the function of Lich is very limited and kinda useless too also sometimes when travelling to other missions the screen gets stuck to rewards page. The rewards are underwhelming the amount of Endo earned in 18 mins in railjack = amount of Endo earned solo in Steel Path Sedna Arena, Also the amount of Endo needed to max the mods is not justified dirac : endo can never be 1:1

Alrighty, back from a break and I notice a couple of bugs:

• People aren't able to level necramech stuff again and it just sits at zero
  • while doing simaris captures, people are unable to see the dots or nodes inside the target and the scanner does not focus in at all so you don't know if you got it. The trails the targets leave behind also do not exist for those people.
  • interior of the railjack still looks worn down even though i put the slider to pristine and new
  • Not sure why but railjack missions dont seem as well thought out or worse than last time i played them.

Alright onto questions

• In Pablo's visit to Zephyr, he was able to control her flight (first ability) but be able to steer it. Is that a thing or did that not get added?
  • DE you gotta explain the stats on railjack crew, what is the difference between 3 combat or 5 combat. What the heck does this mean? You have stats and stuff but dont explain anything yet you are willing to spend how many streams talking about sound sound quality stuff on a level only the people who work in that department understand? Come on, why do i always have to test every little thing and read the wiki rather than going to the codex. What is even the point of a codex if all the players just go to Q/A chat to get stuff answered. Actually explain stuff and get rid of the dumb meme that you guys never explain anything or dont explain something to the depth necessary of using a frame or weapon. 
  • I would like to point out, zephyr came out on Feb, 5th, 2014, you guys released this patch 2 days ago and its March of 2021. I personally dont like the look of how long it took to work on a frame to get it out of gutter meme status to "playable status". That doesnt bode well for any of the other frames that do need reworks and buffs or both.
  • In an newer stream, you guys talked about working on balancing the desparity between melee and actual guns by nerfing melee and giving combo mods to work between melee and guns. Have you guys used the actual weapons you make? As far as I am concerned, people laugh at stuff like Panthera Prime which is worse than the regular version, Latron is a joke, and the sad part is thats not the end of it. There isnt a point to making combo mods to make guns better, if the primary and secondary weapons used are always the same by the community. I forsee this, melee gets nerfed to what ever extent. Nothing changes, people will still use Soma Prime, people will still use Cedo and what ever works well. The mods have to be above par or extremely beneficial otherwise im not going to waste time procing a kill perk mod that adds 150% more damage ill just use heavy caliber. Look at the Theorem arcanes. I dont see people using those and for good reason. To get the benefit from them you need to put yourself in danger and get the kill before you get the buff, no point id rather just use the other 4 Pax arcanes that do that but better and from safety. I realize you dont want to totally replace the mods like Point Strike, and Serration and all that stuff, but these new mods are going to be added, they need to be incorporated correctly otherwise they are 1. Not going to be used 2. Make the other mods obsolete by mile 3. or everything just gets hurt by a rework that doesnt benefit anything but instead just makes many weapons worse and some on the edge useless. What is the plan here. I want to see a stream where this gets talked about and not just skimmed over.

Edit:
Zyffyr, thanks for letting me know, I found the stats and stuff but personally for me id like to see numbers as well when hovering over who to hire.

On a different note, I tried to do my railjack but the bugs were too many and my patience was too few. Ontop of that my fps tanked upon aborting a mission and upon joining someone's crew. As for other bugs, I dont know where to begin, gunship turrets are not able to be interacted with, you cant accept missions, crew camera not working, major fps drops at different points, random huge dot from fire for some reason that kills upon returning to the ship, 

51 minutes ago, KankeiKen said:
  • DE you gotta explain the stats on railjack crew, what is the difference between 3 combat or 5 combat. What the heck does this mean? You have stats and stuff but dont explain anything yet you are willing to spend how many streams talking about sound sound quality stuff on a level only the people who work in that department understand? Come on, why do i always have to test every little thing and read the wiki rather than going to the codex. What is even the point of a codex if all the players just go to Q/A chat to get stuff answered. Actually explain stuff and get rid of the dumb meme that you guys never explain anything or dont explain something to the depth necessary of using a frame or weapon. 

They do in fact provide some of that information (some is perfectly clear, some could use a bit more explanation). Hover over the stats and it shows the effect. Hover over the '+' buttons in the crew training screen and it shows both the current value and the value if you change it.

Piloting gives +5% to railjack speed per level.  Perfectly unambiguous.

Gunnery gives -10% Heat Accretion and +15% Accuracy (though we don't know how accurate zero is so the exact usefulness could use some explanation).

Repair is +10% repair efficiency (I assume it is resource use, though I suppose it could be speed) and +2% healing rate (based on the tooltip text, it could be the ships recovery or the crew members or both).

Combat is +40% to the crewmembers combat damage. Another unambiguous one. Their personal guns go BOOM even better.

Health is +300 Health and +100 Shields. Would be nice to have it show the baseline value, but it 100% clear what it is giving.

il y a 26 minutes, Zyffyr a dit :

They do in fact provide some of that information (some is perfectly clear, some could use a bit more explanation). Hover over the stats and it shows the effect. Hover over the '+' buttons in the crew training screen and it shows both the current value and the value if you change it.

Piloting gives +5% to railjack speed per level.  Perfectly unambiguous.

Gunnery gives -10% Heat Accretion and +15% Accuracy (though we don't know how accurate zero is so the exact usefulness could use some explanation).

Repair is +10% repair efficiency (I assume it is resource use, though I suppose it could be speed) and +2% healing rate (based on the tooltip text, it could be the ships recovery or the crew members or both).

Combat is +40% to the crewmembers combat damage. Another unambiguous one. Their personal guns go BOOM even better.

Health is +300 Health and +100 Shields. Would be nice to have it show the baseline value, but it 100% clear what it is giving.

for Gunnery, i guess the + acc % is based on the weapon the crewmate uses. dont know if it's multiplicative or additive, but let's say it's additive : the turret has 30% acc, gunnery give +15%, so crewmate has 45% acc when using it. same goes for heat accretion.

for health, i think it's based on their own stat, when you hire them. and since they'll have or not some points in this stat when hired, a simple math can give you a rough idea of what their base is

EDIT : typos

1 hour ago, HeartBlade said:

Please return the ability to take off in own Railjack, I didn't spend hours and hours of playing it before , to not be able to pilot it in this update.

This. 

I've wanted to try my new guns and stuff I moved around the ship and I can't get a game in my ship without either going solo(which I don't mind, but I like playing with people) or premading a squad, but that's kinda hard unless you're going for farming X, doing Y...not a lot of people are interested in just buzzing around. 

As long as I go to the dry dock, hop in my ship, I want to leave with my ship.

Please completly revisit Client performance issues in the new Railjack missions.

The longer the mission progresses the higher Client pings are becoming and the more desync issues (e.g. can't interact with stuff, falling through map, dying without being able to revive, crewships won't spawn until client leaves squad) pop up.

Only hosts (or simply solo squads) are able to finish missions most of the time.

Fix it pls

Game is crashing to desktop while doing railjack in Veil. It is seriously annoying. I had this crash 4 times and lost all my progress. I have one more problem, can I start a mission in my own railjack while I am in it? Because I am losing all my stuff and progress when I finish a mission, want to start another and I join someone and see that all progress is lost. IT IS REALLY ANNOYING LVLING IT ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING PROPERLY AGAIN! Btw. I lost all my parts that I needed too. Had Lavan Plating, wanted to combine it and... BOOM! LOST EVERYTHING AGAIN! Trying to farm again... BOOM! GAME CRASH...

Thanks by the update, as always a great job, however I think there is a small bug in the spawn of orphix. They appear every 10 seconds, even if you are on the ground. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, and even helps in low-level orphix missions, but on high solo missions it makes it impossible to keep sentient control below 100%

At the time of the Orphix Venom, the rate spawned her around 30 to 40 seconds if I remember correctly. In this new mode I think it's cool to have a faster rate, especially for speedrun, but in this case it gets very difficult for solo players. 

If that's the point of bothering me, but if it's really a bug, fix it as soon as possible please... 

Thanks! 

Archived