Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crimson Fugue - a new 20 drain Railjack mod. (updated)

cliffghost

Gerade eben schrieb Mortarion:

Odd, I just checked the official drop table and it only lists Crimson Fugue as being an enemy drop.

That's correct imho. I've cruised the map a bit to enjoy the view and had contact to some enemy fighters... don't know what happened exactly but in the end I've found this mod in the rewards list.

The title scared for a moment , I though the mods has 20 ranks not 20 drain . The price of upgrading r20 mod , I cant imagine that .

Spoiler

Someone who's good at math and knows what formula DE uses please post me r20 rare mod cost .

3 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Ground enemy or space enemy? D:

It drops rarely from a couple of space enemies.

It'll take you a good amount of runs to drop it, might want to save farming this for your next sortie mod drop booster.

2 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

The title scared for a moment , I though the mods has 20 ranks not 20 drain . The price of upgrading r20 mod , I cant imagine that .

Reveal hidden contents

Someone who's good at math and knows what formula DE uses please post me r20 rare mod cost .

Sorry, got that slightly wrong.  Here's the correct numbers.

31,457,250 endo
1,519,385,175 credits

2 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

Hide contents

Considering the formula for rare mods, it'd be exactly 31457250 endo. That's 31,5 million.
I don't think my whole inventory exceeds 3 million total 😅

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Mortarion:

Ah ok, you're super lucky then. It's 15% chance for mod drops and then 2% for Crimson XD

Still better chances then for Turret Velocity. *cough* And with the buff to Apoc projectile speed I feel that I wasted a lot of time last summer. 

Anyway, nice shiny I'll put that on my list. 

Archived