Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC players, so are Kuva Liches in anyway integrated into Railjack? I'm pretty positive they talked about being able to use them in the Railjack update that added Command Intrinsics

(PSN)GingyGreen

They are. The problem is that they are locked at a fairly high rank in the Command Intristic, which means you are going to be spending a lot of points to unlock that feature. fortunately, the Dome Charge Artillery is no longer locked behind the Gunnery Intristic(but the Archwing Slingshot still is), so you don't need to spend too many points elsewhere.

AFAIK the only added functions with this update is that with r8 command intrinsic you can assign converted Liches to work on your Railjack. However they can't be assigned to any roll other than "Defender" (they roam the ship and fight intruders). As well Liches can't be assigned as your "on call" crew member (r9 intrinsic that lets you assign and summon one crew member into normal missions).

But the update doesn't include Queenpin which we can likely expect more integration from.

Remember that as of right now they can only have the role of "Defender". They'll be looking into whether or not they should do more.

• Added clarifying information to the Command Intrinsic Rank 8 that Kuva Lich Crew members are Defenders only (at least, uh, for now. We're reading the feedback).

While I was happy to hear I was going to be able to use my lich's after a few missions they are pretty useless as all the can to is defend, I can hire someone to defended and repair the ship and give them a kuva weapon, they have less HP but they are doing 2 tasks fairly well.

35 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

While I was happy to hear I was going to be able to use my lich's after a few missions they are pretty useless as all the can to is defend, I can hire someone to defended and repair the ship and give them a kuva weapon, they have less HP but they are doing 2 tasks fairly well.

Yeah but they don't look cool as my Lich with the Wukong Prime Shoulder...who also comes with Wukong Prime's long-ass glowing antenna like it's a antennae

2 hours ago, KaerisMalifaux said:

I have three, but one seems to have gotten the short end of the HP distribution stick. I am pissed as she has the best % weapon 

They're so deadly, that I don't think you need to worry. At 60% damage I don't think anything short of level 80 Sentients is going to live long enough to actually shoot her

Archived