The cache system incapsulates what railjack should be. Build on this, because this is what can get players into railjack, and look forward to farming railjack

Goldenrice

One or two guys flying around shooting things, and sending everyone else to deal with other objectives.  When the ship starts getting overwhelmed(probably never because railjack has gotten way too easy from an endgame standpoint), teleport bodies back to help repair, etc.

I wouldn't mind an endless railjack mission where each rotation is going to 3 different cache locations and doing the randomized event associated with that cache, and tying some exterminate type objective to your railjack

I know this is gonna piss a lot of people off, but DE needs to keep adding railjack exclusive rewards to these loot tables.  You gotta make us want to spend 5-10+ minutes in these missions.

• Like 6

I actually like that idea, anything beats more of the same old same old they added this time around. I would want more Railjack oriented content though, not these "enter this place and do more of the same normal missions" crap they added this time around. No one plays Railjack to do a normal defense mission DE -_-

• Like 3

can you imagine if the normal starchart missions were suddenly preceded by a railjack one? To play your defence mission, you first have to get there on this railjack, shoot some fighters and crewship .. people would be mad.

Why would slapping a standard mission on the end of a railjack one be any different.

On 2021-03-20 at 4:12 AM, Goldenrice said:

One or two guys flying around shooting things, and sending everyone else to deal with other objectives.  When the ship starts getting overwhelmed(probably never because railjack has gotten way too easy from an endgame standpoint), teleport bodies back to help repair, etc.

I wouldn't mind an endless railjack mission where each rotation is going to 3 different cache locations and doing the randomized event associated with that cache, and tying some exterminate type objective to your railjack

I know this is gonna piss a lot of people off, but DE needs to keep adding railjack exclusive rewards to these loot tables.  You gotta make us want to spend 5-10+ minutes in these missions.

Yeah you're right. It does annoy me. I don't want to play railjack until they decide to balance it more from an endo perspective. I shouldn't have to grind much, much harder just to be able to get back to where I was pre-update. If this is the direction they want to go in I'd rather they just forget about railjack entirely.

• Like 1

On 2021-03-20 at 4:26 AM, iChem said:

more Railjack oriented content

The part that's most infuriating is that I suspect the art in the level design might be interesting if there was space in my brain for anything other than the "I don't want to be here" that's overwhelming it now.