Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm starting to like the new Railjack

JackHargreav

14 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Yes. If you are not on the ship just click on the omni tool in the gear wheel. And you get teleported back onto the ship.

But some missions don't let you do that. 

Truth. I know of at least 1 mission where Cy directly says that recall is being jammed and you have to archwing out again.

18 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

This update has made solo play, and missions more interesting, but it has soooo many problems overshadowing that IMO. And that's not even counting the bugs.

I actually thought this is the most stable update by far.

I haven't met with any bugs. And I'm soon reaching the Veil Proxima. What bugs are there even?

7 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

then your either astronomically lucky, or blind

Then I'm lucky. I haven't run into anything. Or anything serious at least. At max the JamDrones weren't highlited. And that's it.

Also my pc is pretty good and just have been reinstalled completely. Which I assume matters to some extent.

5 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

As far as I know yes.

At least the Lavan plating says 5000hull and 2500 armor. Which is almost more than double of the mk3 sigma.

Lavan reactors can also drop with a bonus that boosts the shields if paired with lavan hulls.

Well I'm done. I mean I went trough the Veil corpus missions and It was easy.

If anyone says Railjack is hard that's false. Some bugs were a little bit annoying but nothing I couldn't get over. I like this update I just wish Archwing was usable. Currently AW is still like flying with paper airplane. You can get oneshoted eaisly. At least with Itzal and invisibilty won't save you.

What i loved in this update:

The verticality of some levels was an amazing experience i never new i wanted from warframe. It fits perfectly with our movement potential.

Enemy types cause us new kinds of trouble, mostly status effects, as damage would be redundant in our case

the sheer speed of my RJ, it's smaller interior and overall streamlined tac menu etc

Crewmates! Customizable even! Yay!

The new ice mining tileset is simply beautiful! That's how Europa should be, as it is the map I avoid like the plague. Badum Tsss

The customizable UI. I spend Way too much time in the options refining my colors of choice

The new Airburst. Finally, proper SUCK!

Revive smoke that is the same with our energy color. Sweet.

The voicelines of both crewmates and enemies in Corpus RJ is an amazing addition. I especially love the design of the female captain without the helmet, reminds of a bit of the Metabarons comic book

The plexus also seems very interesting, and im enjoying it, and is very easy to understand (even for me who did RJ from day 1)

Volatile is also fun so far

Cant think of anything more atm, but damn did the update did a lot of good stuff

Obviously there are stuff that need some fine-tunning (FPS drops on Neptune RJ, no accept new mission button, and a few more)

The only issue with the update is that it brings very little to do since the missions they added to railjack are pointless to run if you wanna advance in the rest of the game. There is absolutely no reason to do the RJ defense over a normal defense. Very little useful or interesting loot outside of RJ upgrades. And this was the issue with RJ from the very start aswell, it is just too isolated and brings little reason to grind it out because the chance of going back to play it when you are geared is small.

A thing DE should consider imo is turning the orphix, defense, volatile and so on into optional side missions and not the main focus of a map. Probably something they should add to a "free roam" node instead that constantly pops RJ objectives while also having access points to all types of normal WF missions. So we can just be there and go where we please or just shoot things to pieces in space with our RJ. It just doesnt work well as it is now, with chores before even being able to access the defense mission on the node. It really doesnt fit what they said they wanted when they talked about it in the dev stream.

On 2021-03-20 at 12:32 PM, SSaberr said:

Not enjoying the crew, as much as they may become useful, the pilot only makes more liabilities than anything. Always ignoring and flying away from the ships, or just ingoring them entirely making you have to pilot all the way back, and if you wanna save time and use the FA, good luck because by the time you're starting to charge that baby up, the pilot is already back and moving the railjack away from the ship, flying into direct line of sight of a ship killer or missile platform and giving you breaches every minute or less, so you always have to be on the ship if you dont have an engineer because you want to have a defender / pilot / gunner combo :D

n all honesty, you're pretty much required to have a gunner, a defender, and an engineer, otherwise it literally doesnt work (two gunners and an engineer if you're a good pilot)

Unless they bumped it up to 4 crewmates, which would honestly be a life saver.

I don't think i've ever played a game where the AI wouldn't work exactly like this. If they have a simple job, like "attack the enemy until it dies" or "move here and do the thing" it seems to work well because it's simple so it doesn't require much of anything, but if they need to make some decisions that affect the entire success of whatever they, and by extension, you are doing? Yeah, they are going to blunder around without any rhyme or reason while totally embarassing themselves.

On 2021-03-20 at 6:49 AM, Vaml77 said:

to me is really bad now...enginner lvl 10 (eletrical damage make enginners uselles)....and tactical too. Cant use omni to teleport to railjack -.-

And about the volatile missions....what is this thing? We fail at random? Really?

You cannot use the omni to teleport to the Railjack once you have started the full "away mission" portion (exterminate, defense, orphix, or volatile).  It might be helpful to think of Corpus Railjack as essentially two portions: the railjack and the away mission.  The railjack/space portion serves as a prelude to the away mission.  What complicates this is that certain parts of the railjack/space portion require boarding vessels or points of interest, and you can still use your omni to teleport from there to your ship as normal.

By comparison, the Grineer Railjack missions are just one part: railjack/space.  Sure, there are mini away missions, but they don't feature Cy swapping over to the Lotus for command.

2 hours ago, Limborghini said:

I'm starting to hate it even more, because now I will be forced to play it to get all the stuffs.

took me roughly 3 hours or less in the veil to get a ship better than anything you could have dreamt of before, i literally became unstoppable with 9k health and 5k armor, not to mention zetki apoc mk 3's with a boat load of crit chance/dmg and regular turret dmg, solo'ing veil is a breeze 

Archived