Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Corpus Railjack is awesome.

dwqrf

31 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

If you cannot change something that bother you, you can change the way you look at it. The game IS what it is. Of course, WE, the gamers, can suggest changes, but we cannot directly change the game; we can only enjoy what Digital Extremes offer us. Maybe you guys don't find what you are looking for in this update ; but as a player that enjoyed the first iteration of railjack, I am pleased with the changes, the evolution, the art, and overall all the work that was put there.

This post was to speak about the things you enjoy in this update. I know some of you are disapointed or angry, but there is plenty of other topic where you can express that. I am not showing you the door, but asking you politely to try to find in your heart some happiness about this patch, and share it with us !

well said, i think neptune looks amazing if you ask me :P

6 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

It is not negative but realistic.

No, it was negative. OP stated why they liked the update and dude came in to insult both OP and their opinion. There's another thread for the "I'm disappointed" crowd. And why don't some people ever listen or read about early PC releases? If there are identified bugs, please report it in the proper section so DE can fix them. This has been an 8 year process.

Today I was farming the Athodai. So there is this exterminate on Venus that has one derelict, one primary target, and one main mission capital ship. On the primary target, a base you have to destroy, it's often a vertical base where you have to hack and defend a first terminal at the bottom, and then a second terminal in the middle, before killing the boss and exiting. Well, after completing each terminal, the ground close under your ascension, and you can see through the new glass ground, a part of the base dropping into space, in real time. And once you finished dismantling the base and get out, you can see the different part of the base floating into space. It's just a little detail, but that's awesome.

What i loved in this update:

• The verticality of some levels was an amazing experience i never new i wanted from warframe. It fits perfectly with our movement potential.
  • Enemy types cause us new kinds of trouble, mostly status effects, as damage would be redundant in our case
  • the sheer speed of my RJ, it's smaller interior and overall streamlined tac menu etc
  • Crewmates! Customizable even! Yay!
  • The new ice mining tileset is simply beautiful! That's how Europa should be, as it is the map I avoid like the plague. Badum Tsss
  • The customizable UI. I spend Way too much time in the options refining my colors of choice
  • The new Airburst. Finally, proper SUCK!
  • Revive smoke that is the same with our energy color. Sweet.
  • The voicelines of both crewmates and enemies in Corpus RJ is an amazing addition. I especially love the design of the female captain without the helmet, reminds of a bit of the Metabarons comic book
  • The plexus also seems very interesting, and im enjoying it, and is very easy to understand (even for me who did RJ from day 1)
  • Volatile is also fun so far

Cant think of anything more atm, but damn did the update did a lot of good stuff

Obviously there are stuff that need some fine-tunning (FPS drops on Neptune RJ, no accept new mission button, and a few more)

Take my like for the positivity ^^

I love the direction. Just needs more evergreen rewards that make it time effective to grind. Relics are good but scarce right now, and there is no forma or kuva. Lots of endo though, unfortunately I have millions already.

17 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

I don't get why you're whining about mission length.

Did you forget how long the grineer missions were. Those took half an hour sometimes.

Half an hour? Even before they fixed stuff and during the era of void hole bombing (before missiles and tether took over), missions were very quick. 
Even if you had to drop off crews to steal the ship or blow up a radiator.

A competent group of 4 can essentially work with 1 forward gunner and 1 pilot. While the other 2 disable stuff at the same time.
In fact a good pilot and forward gunner would have totally wreck all the fighters and all crew ships by time the first objective is down and charging their way to the second.

39 minutes ago, fatpig84 said:

Half an hour? Even before they fixed stuff and during the era of void hole bombing (before missiles and tether took over), missions were very quick. 
Even if you had to drop off crews to steal the ship or blow up a radiator.

A competent group of 4 can essentially work with 1 forward gunner and 1 pilot. While the other 2 disable stuff at the same time.
In fact a good pilot and forward gunner would have totally wreck all the fighters and all crew ships by time the first objective is down and charging their way to the second.

And in corpus RJ. You can just go in and do the objectives and be done with the mission.

Killing fighters isn't a must. Just fly in with Arcwing and wreck through the enemies.

It's longer non what so ever.

At first I wasn't a fan of the hacking sub mission but once I realized it encouraged the unique fast pace Warframe has, it quickly became one of my favorite parts of the update.

Also the level designs having a mesh of new and familiar layouts is fantastic.

And the crew making RJ playable is really nice. Playing public was a huge drag.

I've gotta say I love the Corpus Railjack way more than the Grineer stuff.  I've played a handful of Grineer missions but I find myself preferring the Corpus content atm because it scratches almost all my Warframe itches in one collected set.

The visuals, artwork and music are wonderful! I love it to bits.  I'm still adapting to the new enemies but I'm glad they made some old enemies have some new tricks and composition of forces are a nice challenge when you run into a big mob.  And that little electric osprey has earned the nick name the Palpatine Drone in my circle of Warframe players.

I'd honestly say we need more discussions like this to balance out all the negativity around here. Thanks OP for saving me from having to make my own thread on the subject.

The first time I was able to try Corpus RJ I was in awe. The environment and the atmosphere makes you really feel like you're actually in battle with a major power. Unlike the Grineer proxima which is bland and needs a bit of a rework. The capital ships and the corpus derelicts really makes you feel that it is really controlled by the Corpus and actually has good reasons to control those sectors. And the transition from RJ to ground combat was very smooth. I only played 2 missions of Corpus RJ but I can definitely say DE nailed it on the update here. I cant wait to use my RJ in it.

I think railjack is very cool too. i don't want to play most of the missions at all, but veil clouds are something special. more secrets or other features are of course welcome. just hacking a target is too easy.

there are extremely game-breaking bugs. but it can hardly be avoided either. update content is huge. new code is long.

let's see how devs react to feedback.
i also want to be able to play railjack content separately from warframe missions.

Archived