Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't interact with Dry dock in relay

LurkInTheDark

Question

For anyone still experiencing this, one thing that was able to fix it for me, as silly as it sounds:

1. Exit the Kronia Relay
  2. From your orbiter, in your Navigation menu, go to Quests and make sure the railjack quest is set as the 'active quest'.
  3. Go back to Kronia Relay.

I was then able to access the console every time. If I forgot to set it as the active quest I could never get it to work (because you have to go back and forth to access that console frequently).

Hope this helps anyone else who gets stuck on this.

tdlr:

The relay Dry Docks are only in the second+ tier relays:

Am 19.3.2021 um 16:18 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Crew Training & Management 

[...]

If you don’t have access to a Clan Dry Dock, fear not! Publicly available Dry Docks can be found in the Second and Third tier Relays (Saturn - Kronia and Pluto - Orcus relays on PC) on each Platform.

And the Cy Bp got moved to the market a few patches ago:

Am 13.5.2021 um 23:44 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.2.2

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Removed Cephalon Cy Research from Clans and moved Blueprint to the in-game Market for Credits.

On 2021-06-12 at 7:16 AM, NinjaZeku said:

You get the Cy Blueprint from the Market.

Where is the bp in the market? I tried searching but came up with nothing.

I too can't interact with any terminals at relay dry dock, I want to start rising tide but it requires me to research cephalon cy at dry dock, which I can't do. I'm reluctant to try build a dry dock at the dojo because it seems from what people are saying is that u don't need to. (This is on Ps4, I don't know if PC updates happen at the same time as console)

So I'm just trying to return (X1) and I have no option to build a dry dock in the dojo (not even showing up), Ceph Cy BP is not in my foundry, can't get it from a relay dry dock (terminals don't work), not in the Market, I've finished second dream.

So I have absolutely 0 clue how to kick this off as I had interest in getting back into Warframe after years off (MR17 and quite a bit logged till that point).  But this is the exact problem with it, why is this so hard and even notes short of an explanation - and if I have it right seems PC made it much simpler / at least work.  Sigh.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)CKazz said:

So I'm just trying to return (X1) and I have no option to build a dry dock in the dojo (not even showing up)

Is there enough physical space where you tried to build the Dry Dock? Because it's quite huge.

Do you have permission to build other rooms?

Does your Dojo have the other Research rooms?

5 hours ago, (XBOX)CKazz said:

Ceph Cy BP is not in my foundry, can't get it from a relay dry dock (terminals don't work), not in the Market

As we've established, on consoles you still get the BP from your Clan's Dry Dock, it seems.

BTW it was never available from Relays, AFAIK.

The update has now moved the Blueprint to the market on PS4, and its directing me specifically to Kronia Relay to install Cephalon Cy at dry dock ...  but there is no dry dock at Kronia? I'm almost positive that I visited Kronia dry dock before yesterday's update, while trying to get this quest started, but now it's just not there. 

On 2021-03-20 at 9:14 AM, LurkInTheDark said:

In the Kronia relay i fast traveled to dry dock but none of the consoles can be interacted with, is there some re-requirement i'm missing?

You can buy it from the market for 35k creds by market I mean blueprint market

On 2021-03-20 at 3:35 PM, Levarius said:

After doing this myself, I can 100% confirm that you need to build your Railjack before you can use the terminal to access the Plexus, both at the Dry Dock and on your Orbiter.

To start Rising Tide, you'll need to buy the blueprints for Cy from the Research terminal in the Dry Docks 

I just built a railjack a couple weeks ago. I had to either buy it or farm it. No clan would let me research any railjack parts. So you either have to pay plat or farm. I believe this must have changed because so many people say you can get parts from a clan, not true though (at least for me but as a RJ noob maybe I wasn't doing something right).

3 hours ago, LurkInTheDark said:

In the Kronia relay i fast traveled to dry dock but none of the consoles can be interacted with, is there some re-requirement i'm missing?

1. Are you in a clan?

2. Have you completed your Railjack?

I hate to ask, but it seems to be a common trend now.

After doing this myself, I can 100% confirm that you need to build your Railjack before you can use the terminal to access the Plexus, both at the Dry Dock and on your Orbiter.

To start Rising Tide, you'll need to buy the blueprints for Cy from the Research terminal in the Dry Docks (I had this part wrong at first :( ). I'm not sure if/where you can get the blueprints from Kronia Relay, but there was a Research terminal in my Clan's dojo Dry Docks.

If you have the blueprints already, crafting Cy is done at your Foundry under the Miscellaneous tab. 

Archived