Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Battle For Augustus.

SatansGrandma

My friends and fellow Corpus freedom fighters:

The battle to retake Augustus from the Grineer is upon us. It is time for us to put down our dish towels soaked in our own bitter tears, and the blood of a forsaken people, and to take up our swords/axes/scythes and make a stand. The Grineer and their numerous supporters have disrespected, shamed, and broken many of us, but this is only because we have not rallied and stood united against them. And also maybe a little because killing corpus takes half the time.

That aside, I say to you all, the time to fight is now. Fight not for the meager 3 Orikin cells being offered as a reward. Fight not for the Corpus. Fight for your dignity! Fight because you are tired of losing every sector, regardless of rewards! We even lost when 10X team heals were being offered!! Fight because you want to win a node and show that we don't need DE to rig them in our favor. Fight because Grineer chicks are god damn ugly and sound like the Swedish Chef when they talk. Fight because it is what must be done.

The Grineer invaders have to sleep sometime, and it must be soon. Your bosses, co-workers, and Professors wont be mad that you don't show up tomorrow, they will hail you a champion. You will be remembered for what you are: a hero. A hero because you knew that it was way easier and faster to kill corpus, but you had to much dignity to own a fruit gun. A hero because you didn't change sides the second things started looking rig... I mean bad. A hero because you know you can't condone the use of rollers, not even on people who are planning to melt your Tenno brothers into soup and use them for weapons grade experimentation. A hero because you refused to stand by and watch chicks that scary be the only women left on mars.

At the very least, if we must lose another node slowly and painfully, watching every percent slip away almost as if your runs are being counted against your team, at the VERY least, we can make this node take 3 god damn days like Martialis did for us the first time. All we wanted was that freaking Catalyst, but the Grineer supporters ran hundreds of offensives for the soul purpose of thwarting us. We saw the posted screen shots of a hundred+ for Grineer, and the show boating at our expense.

So my scorned brothers, Break out your Boltors and Gremlins, and your hate, and get out there and nail some Grineer &#!. For honor and glory!!!!!

I've done 100 objectives for Corpus, but I got a quiz and presentation to do, and an exam later this week....hope it was worth it. (I still did manage to get my stuff done, but I'd feel a lot better if I didn't have to do any more lol....I won't be getting much sleep this week.)

I am committed to protecting the people of Mars rebelling against a slave-driving and mass-murdering empire, the Corpus happen to incentivize this, but at the end the Corpus will also feel the same consequences of their own form of tyranny should they continue to pursue it.

The spirit of capturing and vivisecting Tenno? The spirit of breaking contracts because "lolwhynot?"? The scum must die.

Gosh you make it seem like being selfish and choosing our own race over the salvation of the galaxy is ten times better than sacrificing a few of our own to save the galaxy.

I don't care what the brainwashed Grineer supporters say, there is never a reason to condone the malicious enslavement of a planet and the unregulated use of rollers. How can we even pretend that a race of people who produce guns that shoot saw blades and physics defying fire are going to do anything but use those same weapons to control the people you all turned your backs on. This war isn't going to end with the destruction of a faction. You are a fool and a child if you think Ruk isn't going to betray you and try to take the Tenno for himself. Because in case you forgot, the Grineer do just as many terrible jacked up things to us as the Corpus do.

This whole thing needs to be seen in a bigger picture. Stop the Grineer advance so we don't all have to farm morphics with fire and rollers raining down on us (also don't forget those lovable commanders), and once the Grineer are in check, we can deal with the Corpus and get out brothers back. 

In addition, shame on anyone here who pawns our efforts off on a rigged node. We are fighting for our dignity and to drag the effort into the mud because of your own disillusionment is childish at best. I'm not saying that this whole thing isn't rigged, but no one can say it is for sure either. There are to many factors, including and not limited to: there being a vast number of people who think it's ok to support the use of rollers, the fact that Corpus take roughly half the time to kill as Grineer, and that many Corpus turned and ran when things looked bad, because they value a catalyzed fruid pistol and a gear slot over their own dignity and honor. Just because some numbers jumped does NOT mean DE is fondling the controls to force an outcome. Take some responsibility and fight like you want to win a gun that isn't made of fruit. 

We are actually pushing a node here, so take heart and lets win actually win something. 

PS. any seen the infested since this whole thing went down? I am dubious.

Gosh you make it seem like being selfish and choosing our own race over the salvation of the galaxy is ten times better than sacrificing a few of our own to save the galaxy.

You make it sound like other races wouldn't do the same. We aren't protectors, we are a group of people trying to survive in an environment where everything wants to kill and/or use us. 

I don't think Tenno would have even woken up if Grineer and Corpus hadn't started hunting them.

You make it sound like other races wouldn't do the same. We aren't protectors, we are a group of people trying to survive in an environment where everything wants to kill and/or use us. 

I don't think Tenno would have even woken up if Grineer and Corpus hadn't started hunting them.

Which leads to a disappointing implication, being that the Tenno exist only to protect themselves.

The choice to be a hero belongs to the individual Tenno.

Not for you to say what we are.

That's why Lotus gave us a choice.

We choose our own destiny.

It will die with Alad V and his fellow greedy idiots :D

This comming from a person who joined the grineer for battle rewards. It was admitted it was rigged in favour of grineer by giving them the best rewards where corpus got credits.

Greed is on the corpus side,

1. Better battle rewards at the start

2. Will win = gets weapons supercharged and slot

Corpus?

1. Those who remained after it was rigged and everybody hopped to grineer are loyal to the lotus cause, saving innocents and victims of the grineer. We are merely weapons that defend the other races. Selflessness and loyalty to those we were not corrupted by the rigging.

2. We remain until bitter defeat, win or loss

Make berserker one week early for those who have more corpus wins and all your "non greedy and loyal to themselfs and own kind" will ditch this belief of yours for more greed.

This comming from a person who joined the grineer for battle rewards. It was admitted it was rigged in favour of grineer by giving them the best rewards where corpus got credits.

Greed is on the corpus side,

1. Better battle rewards at the start

2. Will win = gets weapons supercharged and slot

Corpus?

1. Those who remained after it was rigged and everybody hopped to grineer are loyal to the lotus cause, saving innocents and victims of the grineer. We are merely weapons that defend the other races. Selflessness and loyalty to those we were not corrupted by the rigging.

2. We remain until bitter defeat, win or loss

Make berserker one week early for those who have more corpus wins and all your "non greedy and loyal to themselfs and own kind" will ditch this belief of yours for more greed.

'rewards' again, come on this is going in circles

and you actually want Berserker early?

I can't wait for it to come out either, I just know it'll be as good as Nekros, remember when he came out? yeah.

Edited by shr0ud

Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other.

A Tenno that cannot remember even that much doesn't deserve the loyalty of any other Tenno, we fight with the Grineer not to crush the weakened corpus, but to crush the ideal that the Tenno must sacrifice on their behalf , a loyal Tenno will save their own over any other race because we are finite, there will always be more corpus, and there will be more Grineer but any Tenno lost is irreplaceable.