Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Vesper Strait

IzTuna

Is it possible to do Venus Proxima -> Vesper Strait node mission without having a Necramech?

I don't really have the time or the Plat to spend on getting a Necramech, I'm kinda happy so far with the new Railjack update, but for some reason I can't get passed Vesper Strait node, as the operator damage doesn't do any damage against the that stupid thing.

11 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

There's unmodded mechs scattered around for you to use.

In that mission? I didn't see anything like that around, but still, it might not be wrong, as they did that with that event that used them. I'll check it out once more. Thank you for replying. I wasn't getting any reply in Region chat, and both Community Warframe and DE Warframe discords required me to verify using a phone number, something that I don't want to share with discord.

I traversed the mission multiple times already and didn't find any "unmodded mechs scattered around", not sure what I should do now, not gonna spend time grinding daily capped, time hungry syndicate standing to get it a mech. This game has always been like this for me, as enjoyable some game modes can be, the bad ones always make it unbearable to invest time in it. What a shame...

5 minutes ago, IzTuna said:

I traversed the mission multiple times already and didn't find any "unmodded mechs scattered around", not sure what I should do now, not gonna spend time grinding daily capped, time hungry syndicate standing to get it a mech. This game has always been like this for me, as enjoyable some game modes can be, the bad ones always make it unbearable to invest time in it. What a shame...

It's probably a bug. Buy some damaged mech parts from players. It's way cheaper than getting a new mech from the market.

I don't own a mech, and I've completed this mission just using operator. 

Worth noting, I've been on a "extended break" for over 9 months, so also never played this mission before, although it is in some aspects similar to the New War event I've played before ( forgot the name ).

There were in fact mechs around that I could claim, but the % of sentient control was just going too fast for a Mech to be helpful, considering that they seem to be a bit lackluster by default ( the ones we can claim, unmodded etc ) and it's just easier to move around in operator mode.

Having never played this kind of mission before, this was likely the most challenging thing I've seen in years.

43 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

I don't own a mech, and I've completed this mission just using operator. 

Worth noting, I've been on a "extended break" for over 9 months, so also never played this mission before, although it is in some aspects similar to the New War event I've played before ( forgot the name ).

There were in fact mechs around that I could claim, but the % of sentient control was just going too fast for a Mech to be helpful, considering that they seem to be a bit lackluster by default ( the ones we can claim, unmodded etc ) and it's just easier to move around in operator mode.

Having never played this kind of mission before, this was likely the most challenging thing I've seen in years.

I ended up doing it using my operator, it wasn't easy at all, failed a couple of times too. My operator is not geared at all. I just hope that it'll be a while before I run into another similar mission, as I don't think I'll be able to do it then, and will most likely will stop me from doing Railjack missions for bit. I wish they didn't make us do the missions in sequential order, and that we could pick whatever mission we want to do, rather than having us go at them like this.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

It's probably a bug. Buy some damaged mech parts from players. It's way cheaper than getting a new mech from the market.

It seems to be a bug, as some people are able to see unmodded mechs scattered around" in the mission, when I wasn't able to find any at all. I don't think I want to build a mech at all, not even one with damaged parts, as I didn't like it's game-play at all (tried it during last event), and ended up skipping the event a long with warframe altogether, until this new patch.

8 hours ago, IzTuna said:

22 minutes ago, ConsumerJTC said:

There are necramechs scattered around, but that node is still going to be hell for you.

I remember seeing a "free mech" on the ground back in Hotfix29.10.1, but none after the Hotfix29.10.2, so it definitely seems to be a bug

My operator is not well geared and I just completed this mission. What sucks is this is the mission you have to do to get the Valkyr and Nyx Prime relics. Drop table says the relics are in caches. To me this seems like too much work to only have a 4.35% chance of getting the relics.

As expected, I made it all the way to MAMMON's PROSPECT node in Neptune Proxima (Neptune's Orphix Node). I still can't find any unmoded mechs scattered around to use, and it's impossible to do it using my operator alone, at least for me. It seems like this is where I stop playing Railjack missions, for now. It was not bad while it lasted. I'll revisit railjack if I ever build a mech or buy one.

2 minutes ago, IzTuna said:

As expected, I made it all the way to MAMMON's PROSPECT node in Neptune Proxima (Neptune's Orphix Node). I still can't find any unmoded mechs scattered around to use, and it's impossible to do it using my operator alone, at least for me. It seems like this is where I stop playing Railjack missions, for now. It was not bad while it lasted. I'll revisit railjack if I ever build a mech or buy one.

You can do most of Veil nodes. You won't be able to do any Pluto node at all.

I also have this bug can't find any fallen mechs, searched the whole map, tried the mission 3 times, 3 times no mechs, my operator is not geared and i don't like the operator gameplay, this is a PROGRESSION BREAKING BUG , pls fix it ASAP i don't want to farm for a necramech either not my playstyle i had put up with it cuz of the arcanes in that event and it's easier than eidolons, but i should not be locked out of content cuz of this bug, i like railjack and it's gameplay

On 2021-03-24 at 1:19 AM, g0thv4mp1r3 said:

I also have this bug can't find any fallen mechs, searched the whole map, tried the mission 3 times, 3 times no mechs, my operator is not geared and i don't like the operator gameplay, this is a PROGRESSION BREAKING BUG , pls fix it ASAP i don't want to farm for a necramech either not my playstyle i had put up with it cuz of the arcanes in that event and it's easier than eidolons, but i should not be locked out of content cuz of this bug, i like railjack and it's gameplay

My best advice is look for what looks like ruble on the ground that is how I found one. Though the game more or less gives you a free one it sucks, and does not seem to have any abilities. I took a year off as the game was getting to be a grind on top of a grind on top of a grind .... and it seems with the necromechs it is right back to that. Also it seems one needs knowledge of Operation: Orphix Venom, which I do not but such as it is. Guess it is time to grind out a necro from myself.

On 2021-03-24 at 1:54 AM, Fallen77 said:

Shame, guess you'll have to "gasp"... play the game in order to "gasp"... unlock some tools... unbearable I know.

Ah, there is that good old fashion "git good scrub" mindset that makes me choose to stay in solo mode. The amusing part to me is that both you and OP are on PC but I guess it was just too hand to offer some assistance. 

2 minutes ago, HadesTatsu said:

My best advice is look for what looks like ruble on the ground that is how I found one.

The problem, and this looks like a bug to me, is that sometimes there are no Mechs. When there are, there are several, and they are easy to find.

1 minute ago, Vit0Corleone said:

The problem, and this looks like a bug to me, is that sometimes there are no Mechs. When there are, there are several, and they are easy to find.

touché. When it comes to Necromechs I will just go back on hiatus with the game and wait for those to go on sale in a bundle much like RailJack itself is now. Not really interested in putting the time in to grind.

On 2021-03-20 at 11:00 PM, IzTuna said:

I traversed the mission multiple times already and didn't find any "unmodded mechs scattered around"

You may have missed them because they don't look like Mechs when they're lying around, they're scattered parts that then animate together when you use Transference on them. 

Plus, in the missions I've played, they appear literally just inside the start of the mission to the left or right of the door, so it's easy to overlook them if you're heading into a mission looking for a Mech standing around waiting for you.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived