Jump to content
  • 0

Zaw Mastery not update on Show Profile?


-BTz-
 Share

Question

It's new bug or what do I need to do to let it update on my profile?

 

Yesterday I were leveled all my Zaw weapons, and today it still haven't update on my profile at all.

If see in my inventory, all the Zaw already got Mastery symbol

 

VaEMSQd.png

 

E3GjVhG.png

Edited by -BTz-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
16 minutes ago, -BTz- said:

It's new bug or what do I need to do to let it update on my profile?

 

Yesterday I were leveled all my Zaw weapons, and today it still haven't update on my profile at all.

If see in my inventory, all the Zaw already got Mastery symbol

 

VaEMSQd.png

 

E3GjVhG.png

Are the zaws gilded?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, (XBOX)UnknownSniper37 said:

There could be a glitch in the game For that but idk hopefully that ranks up but however you only need to do one weapon type for the saw hope his is gets fixed if it’s is a bug

I see, hope it fixed 😂

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Hi! Im having this issue too, but i want to give some more info:
- Even if the item (i had the issue with both weapons and pets) doesn't show as mastered in the profile, you still get the mastery points towards the rank progress.
- Codex works properly, showing all your mastered items.

- A weird method to fix it (I sitill need to try it again) is leveling up the item a 2nd time: When i first saw this bug, i was leveling a vulpahpyla. When i was done, it didnt show up in the profile so i thought i didn't guild it (which I'm pretty sure i did since I ran out of Son tokens), so I raised a new one and once i leveled it up (and guilded) for a 2nd time, it did show in my profile.

Hope it helps and gets fixed soon, 

Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Same problem, and this problem started after the new railjack retrofit update. I decided to make use of affinity booster and decided to make zaws, my sepfahn, keewar, kripath and dokrahm all maxed, gilded and mastered, yet not updating in profile. Exactly like you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2021-03-20 at 10:10 PM, -BTz- said:

It's new bug or what do I need to do to let it update on my profile?

 

Yesterday I were leveled all my Zaw weapons, and today it still haven't update on my profile at all.

If see in my inventory, all the Zaw already got Mastery symbol

 

VaEMSQd.png

 

E3GjVhG.png

Having the same issue now, just finished my last two Zaws and they aren't showing up on my profile. Really hope this gets fixed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2021-03-25 at 1:53 AM, Playmatics said:

Same issue here, any other ways to report bugs?

 

On 2021-03-25 at 2:55 AM, Twinbellows said:

Hi! Im having this issue too, but i want to give some more info:
- Even if the item (i had the issue with both weapons and pets) doesn't show as mastered in the profile, you still get the mastery points towards the rank progress.
- Codex works properly, showing all your mastered items.

- A weird method to fix it (I sitill need to try it again) is leveling up the item a 2nd time: When i first saw this bug, i was leveling a vulpahpyla. When i was done, it didnt show up in the profile so i thought i didn't guild it (which I'm pretty sure i did since I ran out of Son tokens), so I raised a new one and once i leveled it up (and guilded) for a 2nd time, it did show in my profile.

Hope it helps and gets fixed soon, 

Cheers.

 

13 hours ago, ValarMorghullis said:

Having the same issue now, just finished my last two Zaws and they aren't showing up on my profile. Really hope this gets fixed.

 

 

8 hours ago, StringsAndRings said:

For the sake of awareness for the support team I also want to report I am having this issue. 
Leveled a Balla Zaw today and gilded and got the mastery, but shows incomplete on the profile. 

I just submitted the ticket to Support Team.
Let wait for them to reply back, if I got any update will let you guys know.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 hours ago, -BTz- said:

Good News Guys! 💕

Do exactly as following steps here, for me working fine right now

Hope this will help you guys out! 🥰 

 

Y9vWRDK.png

 

Did not work for me. I did verify cache option, deleted "funny named folders" and all cfg files. All it did was remove the configuration and I had to take the pains of resetting up my options and keybindings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2021-03-28 at 10:19 AM, -BTz- said:

 

 

 

I just submitted the ticket to Support Team.
Let wait for them to reply back, if I got any update will let you guys know.

I submit a bug report and they got back to me and my issue is fixed. The zaws are showing as mastered on my profile now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, (NSW)PrinceOfZamunda said:

This just happened to me on console (switch). Unfortunately, it was 8 or 9 different zaws I maxed, guilded, maxed again, and then sold to clear from inventory. Hope I don't have to build them again ....

This was an issue during the time of railjack update which later on they fixed it. It shouldn't be an issue now. But if they are still not updated in your profile, carry them in mission once, and it should be updated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 hours ago, krrysis. said:

This was an issue during the time of railjack update which later on they fixed it. It shouldn't be an issue now. But if they are still not updated in your profile, carry them in mission once, and it should be updated

well it's clearly not fixed as I still had the issue today. And carrying them once in a mission won't work .... as I sold them all from inventory once I maxed them after guilding

 

edit: I sent a ticket to DE and they fixed the sync issue on my profile. Problem resolved

Edited by (NSW)PrinceOfZamunda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I'm having the same issue with Mewan, Ooltha, and Rabvee zaws. 

Leveled to 30 then guilded and re-leveled to 30 and finally sold them only to check my profile for it to say "Unranked".

So the bug is still active September, 21, 2021.

I'm verifying and optimizing game files atm will update if it's fixed for me.

EDIT: Nope verifying and optimizing changed nothing for me. 

Edited by PureGp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2021-09-22 at 1:29 AM, PureGp said:

I'm having the same issue with Mewan, Ooltha, and Rabvee zaws. 

Leveled to 30 then guilded and re-leveled to 30 and finally sold them only to check my profile for it to say "Unranked".

So the bug is still active September, 21, 2021.

I'm verifying and optimizing game files atm will update if it's fixed for me.

EDIT: Nope verifying and optimizing changed nothing for me. 

idk if its still fixed for you or no, but after they released a patch for this, all you have to do is, bring that zaw into mission once and exit, and then it'll update the profile, if its already gilded and lvl 30, then do a quick capture, if its gilded and not lvl 30 then you'll have level it or it'll reflect the current level in profile. also it sucks that it wont auto update and you'll have to remake the zaws you deleted after thinking it'll be updated. so you'll have to make em again, rank it, gild it, rank it again and then it'll be completed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

It may be a little too late but there is something that worked for me. (Mewan, Kronsh and and Dohram bugged). Someone somewhere suggested that buying those zaws from Hok as Daily Special may work. Well... I've got Kronsh and suddenly Mewan was also *unlocked*. It was already Glided, mastered and with use percentage.

TL;DR: Buy it from Hok from his daily specials. It worked for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2021-03-21 at 3:10 AM, -BTz- said:

If see in my inventory, all the Zaw already got Mastery symbol

You only get mastery for each Strike once.

I see you already got Balla Strike under V2 mastered. It wont show again just because you used different grip.

Edited by Zakkhar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...