Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tether + volley

Tastypeeper

I can't get tether to denote at all, I thought you are meant to shoot the projectile in the center?

Spend 3 missions in a row, at first shooting the center, later just start spamming it shooting everywhere looking for the hitbox.

It is still supposed to explode on hit, right?

5 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

I can't get tether to denote at all, I thought you are meant to shoot the projectile in the center?

Spend 3 missions in a row, at first shooting the center, later just start spamming it shooting everywhere looking for the hitbox.

They changed it. It's all written in the update note in this forum.

3 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

It doesn't explode anymore , only tethered fighters do, check the patch notes.

As to the main topic ,

I have just mainly been using the turrets (testing new ones) but void hole and particle ram are still the best utility I have.

lol.. alright thanks, guess I can stop shooting at nothing then.

But yeah the new combo is using blackout pulse with either tether or void hole, to lock them in place and cluster, then hit with blackpulse for larger aoe, rather than detonating blackout pulse in the open.

It also has the adventage of not having to guess or pay attention to range, on a manual detonation.

I don't know if particle ram gives you shields or damage reduction, if it does, it'd probably use that instead of tether. Then gather with void hole instead.

/edit.

ps. I am also spamming seeker missiles a lot now, haven't tried running out of ammo yet

Archived