Are corrupted enemies orokin era or not?

I don't think orokin era have grineer and corpus faction, so no? They are just soldiers that are being controlled by the orokin tower thingy iirc

Edit: I know there's "grineer" during orokin era but not "grineer faction", just clarify

Edited by yoman15
  • Like 1

Generally speaking, I'm going to go with "Not", and that the Corrupted we face are more recent converts. That said, it should be noted that there were Corrupted around back in the Orokin age.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, yoman15 said:

I don't think orokin era have grineer and corpus faction, so no? They are just soldiers that are being controlled by the orokin tower thingy iirc

Edit: I know there's "grineer" during orokin era but not "grineer faction", just clarify

This is interesting to me xD

39 minutes ago, yoman15 said:

I dont fully understand about Orokin Tower. yeah I understand that I wish they made Orokin era Grineer, Corpus, and Infested.

50 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

I have been wondering are corrupted enemies Orokin era or not? Thank you in advance

No, but it's implied that Ancients are infested Orokin!

• Like 3
21分钟前 , ThompFox15 说:

I dont fully understand about Orokin Tower.

iirc space mom said that at the start of the void extermination, something like they are soldiers controlled by the orokin tower and we should release their pain or smth

edit after some research: 

"The Grineer should have known better than to walk unprepared into an Orokin Tower. Let's clean up their mess."

"You aren't the first ones here. I'm detecting multiple enemy signatures and they're all under the control of the tower. Eliminate the threat."

ok not releasing their pain but yeah, the orokin tower thingy

Edited by yoman15
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, yoman15 said:

iirc space mom said that at the start of the void extermination, something like they are soldiers controlled by the orokin tower and we should release their pain or smth

edit after some research: 

"The Grineer should have known better than to walk unprepared into an Orokin Tower. Let's clean up their mess."

"You aren't the first ones here. I'm detecting multiple enemy signatures and they're all under the control of the tower. Eliminate the threat."

ok not releasing their pain but yeah, the orokin tower thingy

Huh Orokin Tower thingy xD

1 hour ago, yoman15 said:

There were corpus in orokin times, heck we just recently learned of the founder.

Grineer were also in Orokin times, we even see the handsome Grineer in the new player Quest cinematic that was in orokin times, but they were slaves that worked for them that were freed later after we screwed every Orokin

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

There were corpus in orokin times, heck we just recently learned of the founder.

Grineer were also in Orokin times, we even see the handsome Grineer in the new player Quest cinematic that was in orokin times, but they were slaves that worked for them that were freed later after we screwed every Orokin

Yeah, that handsome grineer have to add to Warframe! xD

The Corrupted are anyone and anything that wanders onto an Orokin Tower post-Orokin Era and gets brainwashed and enslaved by the Neural Sentry. It sticks a wheel into your face too for good measure.

14 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

The Corrupted are anyone and anything that wanders onto an Orokin Tower post-Orokin Era and gets brainwashed and enslaved by the Neural Sentry. It sticks a wheel into your face too for good measure.

Yeah, I also noticed that Albrecht Entrati and in the statue in cinematic intro at tennocon 2019 have that "neural device" too xD  Even though it's not a neural sentry.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThompFox15 said:

Yeah, I also noticed that Albrecht Entrati and in the statue in cinematic intro at tennocon 2019 have that "neural device" too xD  Even though it's not a neural sentry.

Maybe he invented the device?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Petroklos said:

No, but it's implied that Ancients are infested Orokin!

Ancients are any Infested that survive a long time consuming biomass constantly. They've been alive a long time and nothing more. Considering how powerful Orokin were, it would be safe to assume they were rather immune to the Infestation. They spent a long time cultivating it anyways. The Entrati are the only examples of Infestation taking over any kind of Orokin, and considering their shape, it's safe to assume any other Infested Orokin are still quite very much not fully Infested yet. The Orokin are incredibly resilient and are very difficult to kill.

• Like 1