Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack A.I. Crew Hidden Stats?

Traumtulpe

I noticed that the available crewmembers have varying amounts of competency points and health/shield (beyond the points in endurance). So I'd like to know; Are there other variable stats that are not immedeately obvious and might compensate for having less competency and/or health? Maybe they have different A.I. settings, better aim, etc?

4 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

The competency points arent hidden. They all have the same amount

No, I have seen quite a few having 8 points total, while a number had 10. I was also asking if anyone had noticed other differences, thus the question for hidden stats.

35 minutes ago, schilds said:

I think what they were trying to say is that the number of competency points depends on whether you buy them with credits or material. The ones bought with material have 10, the ones bought with credits have 8.

Can they go higher than that?

5 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

No, I have seen quite a few having 8 points total, while a number had 10. I was also asking if anyone had noticed other differences, thus the question for hidden stats.

Like I said, the difference comes from the currency you spend on them. Those that cost materials always come with 10 points while those that cost credit always come with 8. Stats for HP and shields are likely also based on that.

Archived