Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PERMANENT CREW MEMBER FIX

_SYNTHDEMON_

Would ove to be able to keep crewmembers. At least to have the possibility to keep them. I dunno 60p to buy the crewmember, might be a reasonable price?

So my customization won't be forfeited as well.

I mean. I want to spent time at playing with my crewmember to get their lvls up and to let them look dope as hell. I'm great at colouring and customizing. But if they leave after one mission already.

I think I'll just stop spending time on it again. It's lowkey sad you cannot have the time to sent time on for example red veil to see how their loyalty changes overtime when you gain ranks at their standing center.

Please improve this. My friend wanted to be able to buy them instant with 200k credits but that wuld take away the grind from it.

But as it is rn. It is just not rewarding enough overtime to spent any time on getting them to be honest.

Thanks for your time. We do really love the new updat though there is something wrong with the last 2 legplates i treid to select at the bottom of the customization tab for the crewmembers...

But yeh tbh, already spent more than 1.8k hours on playing the game so. It's not that I do not play enough. I was just excited about the concept they brought and instantly went with it towards the forum with a misunderstanding. Appreciate my desire to get the game better. Have  nice day

16 hours ago, Ryuujou. said:

if you spent some time actually playing the game instead of writing a romantic novella about a feature that doesn't exist, you'd know that all crew members are permanent

Do we know what is the "Contract duration" thing ?

When I've seen it I assumed they would "disappear" upon finishing their contract, but apparently they don't. What's the purpose of that thing ? Maybe you cannot fire them before the end ?

5 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Do we know what is the "Contract duration" thing ?

When I've seen it I assumed they would "disappear" upon finishing their contract, but apparently they don't. What's the purpose of that thing ? Maybe you cannot fire them before the end ?

I think it's actually supposed to count up just so you know how long you've had each crew member, but it's clearly a bit broken at the moment because last I checked, 2/3 of my crew just said N/A instead of 3 days or whatever

6 hours ago, Ryuujou. said:

I think it's actually supposed to count up just so you know how long you've had each crew member, but it's clearly a bit broken at the moment because last I checked, 2/3 of my crew just said N/A instead of 3 days or whatever

And when one of my crewmates had a functioning timer, it disappeared and became N/A the next day

Archived